ssj4 goku vs nova

Topic started by dccomicsrule2011 on April 2, 2011. Last post by SMXLR8 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by dccomicsrule2011 (220 posts) See mini bio Level 7
nomorals fight to ko or death who wins i say goku wins nova is at his strongest
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

never heard of nova
@SSJjanemba:
well you must not read comics
Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@dccomicsrule2011:
i do i own 26 comics
Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@SSJjanemba:
@dccomicsrule2011:

A picture would help since there are a few Nova in  both anime and comics (Nova shenron) but here is who he is talking about:

But which Nova are we gonna use? Ultimate I'm guessing?
Post by taichokage (12,639 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@SSJjanemba: Nova like the Silver Surfer is a herald of Galactus a super cosmic universal level being. The heralds themselves cannot compare to Galactus himself but are still individually very powerful. Silver Surfer, Morg, and Terrax have all bought about planetary destruction before and are all super humanly strong, durable, fast (FTL) and all have high level energy powers (SIlver Surfer most notably.)

Out of all the Heralds Nova is probably the weakest but is still very powerful. I do not think that she could win this battle but another herald like Surfer probably could.
@Kurohige:
nova(richard rider)
@dccomicsrule2011 said:
" @Kurohige: nova(richard rider) "
Lol that Nova. I see. Well he is strong but not as strong as the Nova I was referring to. Yeah, I don't see him winning this one. To be honest I think that this is very one sided and that SSJ4 is overkill. Maybe a lower SSJ level would be a better match.
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,220 posts) See mini bio Level 14
i know who nova is and he couldnt beat SSJ2 goku, maybe put up a fight vs SSJ1 but lose, but he could possibly beat base Goku
@Jinbeifan1 said:
" i know who nova is and he couldnt beat SSJ2 goku, maybe put up a fight vs SSJ1 but lose, but he could possibly beat base Goku "
Yeah, this is pretty much what I was trying to say.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage: Has Nova reinstated the Nova corps? I can't see him losing if he's still the only member left.
@rein said:
" @taichokage: Has Nova reinstated the Nova corps? I can't see him losing if he's still the only member left. "
Oh yeah, I forgot about that upgrade lol! No he still retains all that power. But it's true I forgot about that. I underrated him, but at the same time I don't know if he would take out SSJ4 Goku.
Post by MisterShin (2,122 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I think SSJ4 should win.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Richard survived Galactus' rage, killed Annihilus, and fought the Spynx (with two Ka stones). He should take this.
@distortion: That's true those are impressive. I still think Goku could take it but I won't argue with this because it isn't unbelievable.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Nova might be faster, Goku is way stronger though, a bit of an overmatch when talking SS4 Goku
Post by Zearth (218 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Nova takes this, is faster and more Powerfull than goku.
Post by Distortion (210 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@EganTheVile1 said: 

" Nova might be faster, Goku is way stronger though, a bit of an overmatch "

LOLOLOL 

We are talking about the guy who gutted Annihilus like a fish after tanking a multi-star system buster from Galactus while shielding Phyla-Vell and Starlord, took a huge blast from a guy who was warping reality on a very decent scale, and fought the cancerverse version of Thor. 

Nova Prime wins.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah but SSJ4 Goku can destroy a solar system at will, none of the characters you mentioned Nova fighting can do that, they are evil to the extent that they would have if they could. Call me out on saying he is  physically weaker when he takes down Dark Phoenix who is a solar system destroyer, till then don't mock me
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,726 posts) See mini bio Level 20
At ssj4? 

LOL 

Goku in base form and kid ssj destroyed an entire dimension with his kamehameha, punched c17 across the world, and has ki > that of Majin Buu who is a universal threat.  Said kid goku also toyed with  SPC (who could destroy a solar system) and Freeza (an easy planet buster) Ssj 4 is over 400x increase. In ssj4 temperatures as hot as the sun could not effect Goku's body, Goku lifted a city block in place, with his ki he simultaneously lifted many mountain sized pillars, and SSJ4 Goku has fired attacks (and can react to those same attacks) that are shown to be hundreds+ times FTL. After these events took place his SSJ4 became even more powerful right before his final fight with Yi Xing Long. (When Pan and Trunks and the crew healed him) He is also of course a fighting genius who likes to make use of his instant shunkan ido technique, as well as ki barriers, invisible kiai waves ect. Also, GT Goku's body adapts to attacks so that "no move works on him twice".   

Ssj4 stomps. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel