SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ Vegito And SSJ Gogeta Vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 1, 2013. Last post by JThree47605 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,885 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@MarioRedfield: plot device.

Didn't Superman got killed by Doomsday? Supes gets a galaxy bust attack to the face and goes into a healing coma because the plot does not allow him to die.

@eddz99: I think we should leave Broly out of here since he will cause trouble. Tho Broly is indeed the most powerful in DBZ since he is the only Galaxy buster in DBZ and he did it in RSSJ and got defeated by a huge ass plot device.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@MarioRedfield: plot device.

Didn't Superman got killed by Doomsday? Supes gets a galaxy bust attack to the face and goes into a healing coma because the plot does not allow him to die.

That argument doesn't work. Broly doesn't have better feats proving that he could survive that. You can't just say Broly is invincible because he seems invincible. That's like saying Superman being defeated with kryptonite, or Batman being shot in the heart would be considered a plot device. There's no proof that he could survive being blasted into the sun, so you can't just act like he can't die from being blasted into the sun. I don't know why that bothers you. Do you know how hot the sun is? Could you survive being blasted into the sun? No. I mean Goku can blow up planets yet he died in Cell's planetary explosion. Anything pre-infinite crisis with Superman is pretty much irrelevant by now.

It just doesn't make sense to me. Maybe it makes sense to you because you have a different outlook on things. We can agree to disagree since there's no real right or wrong answer and Broly has no relevance to this thread. It's just not an argument I agree with. I also don't want to be scolded by a certain user who did last time I argued with Broly.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I GOT BANNED FROM COMICVINE FOR TROLLING WTF !

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Have you seen Darksied's telepathy? During the Great Darkness Saga he controlled 3 billion Daxamites (distant relative to Kryptonians).

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Supreme Marvel said:

Have you seen Darksied's telepathy? During the Great Darkness Saga he controlled 3 billion Daxamites (distant relative to Kryptonians).

Aren't they also more powerful than Kryptonians?

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,231 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@MarioRedfield said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

Aren't they also more powerful than Kryptonians?

Equal when in the presence of a star that powers them. They're weakened to lead and not the obvious Kryptonite. Which is deadly since there is more on Earth than there is Kryptonite. The only difference is Sodom Yat, he is both powered up Daxamite with Green Lantern ability plus the ION entity-ish.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,710 posts) See mini bio Level 16

But then thanos come by and does this to the DBZ cast..

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: no what I am saying is this fight can not be figured out since we do not know the full power of the saiyans the may together have enough power of they may not. They just were never shown trying or doing anything that could hint at their full power.

LOL this thread has gotten serious too.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe: its my skill once I start commenting it happens.

@Masterofdeath: lol Nice skills

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

darkseid wins because of feats.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: agree , sad that ssj4 gogeta doesnt have any feats but throw confetti at the enemies :/

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@othus12 said:

@Sonata said:

The Saiyans get annihilated.

yes thank you.

someone with common sense

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Why can't Gogeta kill Darkseid via Soul Purification?

Post by othus12 (7,941 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Kobra678: he is too strong, he would turn gogeta into ashes before he had the chance to do anything at all.

Why would Darkseid fight his costumers? doesn't he knows he would get fired!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Masterofdeath said:

@SpeedForceSpider: no what I am saying is this fight can not be figured out since we do not know the full power of the saiyans the may together have enough power of they may not. They just were never shown trying or doing anything that could hint at their full power.

It doesn't matter because this battle needs a clear winner in which case Darkseid has feats to back him up and the Saiyans barely have any and assumptions won't help no matter if they held back or didn't go all out it still doesn't automatically put them on his level. You can't come in a debate and have a guessing game.

@othus12 said:

darkseid wins because of feats.

Saiyans win because they are omniversal busters.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel