SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ Vegito And SSJ Gogeta Vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 1, 2013. Last post by JThree47605 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,984 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: buu didnt gave a sht about life and not even he managed to galaxy bust...you know why? because he is cannon.

Post by eddz99 (2,541 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: Why? Because if buu did bust then the series would have ended.

Why didn't akatsuki capture naruto first then? Because naruto is the main character.

Plot always owns.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Masterofdeath said:

@SpeedForceSpider: We do not know how powerful they saiyans are as they never faught all out heck ssj gogeta used only 1 finisher and that was all that was needed and a person that turned Hell into its on personal playground.

So basically you're saying because you don't know how strong they are you're assuming they are on Darkseid's level correct? Nope, at least he has quantifiable feats in his side. Darkseid stomps.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@DBZ_universe said:

The Saiyans only salvation.

Didn't.... didn't Broly die when he was blasted into the sun?

Even Superman could blitz him into the sun... what do you think Pre-freaking crisis Darkseid would do to him?

@Dream: So now you are using your triumph because you are beaten in the debate where broly can galaxy bust? :3

Goku SSJ3 > Broly

Even if he is canon Goku is better than him since he had a hard time with 4 - 7 FPSSJ

@eddz99: actually the series wouldnt have ended. why would they end? goku teleported to the kais planet when buu destroyed the earth and for all we know that planet could have been in another galaxy. it would be the same if buu destroyed the galaxy than if he destroyed the earth, but he didnt destroyed the galaxy because he doesnt have that much power.

i know about broly well enough. toriyama never created him and all the movies (except for the battle of the gods) are non cannon. now please lets return to the topic. how would the dragon ball team win when they cant even defeat flash?

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21

So now you are using your triumph because you are beaten in the debate where broly can galaxy bust? :3

You haven't beaten me. You just chose to dodge any debate on the matter by trying to make it into a big joke and admitted your lack of knowledge on the guy.

Even if he is canon Goku is better than him since he had a hard time with 4 - 7 FPSSJ

If I recall from movie 8, Broly was casually mopping the floor with two FPSSJs (Goku and Gohan), two ascended SSJs (Vegeta and Future Trunks) and a Super Namek (Piccolo), with only a convenient plot device (Goku gathering the combined power of his pals which he never demonstrated a feat of in the TV anime or manga) helping to save the hide of the Z Fighters. I'll admit Broly's a ridiculously powerful foe by DBZ standards, but he is in no way a freakin' galaxy-buster when no character within the series has demonstrated such a feat (and don't go saying "oh, it's because of the plot" as an excuse for why they've never clearly demonstrated destructive feats beyond destroying a planet with ki attacks.)

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: actually the series wouldnt have ended. why would they end? goku teleported to the kais planet when buu destroyed the earth and for all we know that planet could have been in another galaxy. it would be the same if buu destroyed the galaxy than if he destroyed the earth, but he didnt destroyed the galaxy because he doesnt have that much power.

? Didn't you get what i said? If buu destroyed the galaxy, goku would have been obliterated along with all the life forms of the galaxy then the series will end.

@othus12 said:

i know about broly well enough. toriyama never created him and all the movies (except for the battle of the gods) are non cannon. now please lets return to the topic. how would the dragon ball team win when they cant even defeat flash?

Yep i searched, Broly is indeed non cannon, But he is still a galaxy buster. I'm gonna wait till the battle of the gods come out.

As i said, Gogeta's True power wasn't really shown ( So as speed feat, Destructive Capacity, Stamina ) Same goes with everyone on team 1, SO nobody can really know if any of them can solo or any of the team 1 solos.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: one thing is for sure i saw the movie in japanse and his dad said the legendary saiyan had destroyed almost every star in the galaxy .

broly aint galaxy buster

im a dbz fan but im not bias

@debeze: Then why does the flash back show the galaxy 99% destroyed? Lol.

@eddz99: they gave a chance for buu to go overkill and destroy the galaxy right after he got his kid form( when he destroyed earth goku,vegeta,hercule and dende escaped with IT) i think you are the one who didnt got my explanation

yup broly is a galaxy buster that cannot be used for battles because the writers made his powers wayy out of the dragon ball real tier.

actually by showings broly is the strongest character ever made in the series (he is that badly written)

now if you dont know about the powers of a character then you cant debate with anyone because debating includes knowing your facts

going by REAL feats and powerscailing darkseid stomps horribly.

@othus12:

But we still can't say that darkseid wins.

Really? Show me the video of them leaving earth to kid buu to destroy the galaxy?

@othus12: kid buu wasnt tryign to destroy the gaalxy he was looking for goku and vegeta and if they werent there he just blew up the planet and contiuned looking for them

@eddz99: if dragon ball characters were as strong as you said buu would have destroyed the entire galaxy, not just earth. the saiyans were saved via IT so it wouldnt matter if buu destroyed the whole galaxy (which he obviously couldnt because he isnt that strong)

@othus12: Oh ok, eos dbz chars are still Star - Star system+ busters though :P

@debeze: you just proved goku isnt a galaxy buster.

buu made a planet bursting attack that was able to kill both vegeta and goku please tell me how these guys are galaxy busters now?

@eddz99: yes! now thats more like it i can agree with that because thats how i see them.

@othus12: @othus12: idk mate but i never said they could

They are star busters at most not sure about new characters

@debeze: sorry i thought you were the one i was arguing about the whole galaxy bursting thing.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel