SSJ4 Gogeta, SSJ Vegito And SSJ Gogeta Vs Pre-Crisis Darkseid

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 1, 2013. Last post by JThree47605 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: u cant use bad language im a minor..........

Post by othus12 (6,908 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@eddz99: no, he cant. even if you go by powerscailing thats the greatest wank of all times. the dragon ball universe has never shown universe busters and anyone can agree with that.

Post by Dream (7,688 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Omega shenron can bust the universe

Only through a slow chain reaction of destroying planets, which technically isn't wiping out a whole universe.

@debeze: So long as I'm not insulting anyone here with profanity, cursing is a-okay on Vice.

Post by debeze (222 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Dream: is offensive for me

Post by eddz99 (2,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: @Dream:

If bills can bust a galaxy

And broly 50/50 ( i'm not sure about this ) can also bust a galaxy

and Gogeta SSJ4 > Omega Shenron > Goku SSJ4 > Bills = Vegito SSJ1 > Gogeta SSJ1 > Vegito Base > Buuhan > Buuten > Kid buu > Evil Buu > Fat Buu > Good Buu > Broly LSSJ then..

I wonder..

@eddz99: bills powerlevel could not be calculated so your theory goes down, besides he never destroyed a galaxy.

and broly is non cannon.

besides there are about 100 billion galaxies in the universe so i take that you think that gogeta ssj4 is a 100 billion times stronger than bills then right?

@eddz99: Wait until you see the movie before saying a particular feat is a definite fact.

And, NO, Broly isn't a galaxy-buster.

Post by Sonata (35,407 posts) See mini bio Level 20
The Saiyans get annihilated. 

@Sonata said:

The Saiyans get annihilated.

yes thank you.

@Dream: Didn't hitsuatsu already prove that BROLY LSSJ is indeed a galaxy buster?

@othus12:

BROLY is non cannon? LOL

@Dream: Didn't hitsuatsu already prove that BROLY LSSJ is indeed a galaxy buster?

@othus12:

BROLY is non cannon? LOL

COme here

@DBZ_universe: Come here since i don't know much about broly

@eddz99: Could he bust a planet with power output alone if he's supposedly capable of busting a galaxy?

And hitsusatsu isn't the ultimate authority of DB stuff.

@Dream: Didn't you watch the movie? he busted a planet with only a small energy ball in the palm of his hand

@eddz99: really broly is non cannon. show me the manga issue when he appears?

@eddz99: You don't seem to be grasping my logic.

All we got shown in the 8th DBZ movie was a galaxy being wiped out through unknown means and King Kai claiming Broly took it out. For all we know, said galaxy could have been destroyed through Broly destroying planets and other celestial bodies within it for a period of months or years. Not to mention if he's as powerful as you are hyping, then why aren't any of his regular attacks easily killing the Z Fighters considering no other character up to that point's been shown to bust a galaxy onscreen. Either something's fishy or we got fan wank overhyping Broly's capabilities.

@othus12: So you mean creator's words < Manga issues?

@Dream: So Kai only called goku when almost the whole galaxy was destroyed? Not when broly was starting to destroy the planets? funny.

@eddz99: then please put the interview where akira toriyama says broly is cannon, besides you are trying to imply ssj3 which is above broly is galaxy buster? yeah right not in a million years

@othus12: SSJ2 Gohan and 2 SSJ kiddies beat him.

I'm not really sure but he is cannon, like i said i don't know broly that much so i need someone to explain it for me ( DBZ_universe, Hitsuatsu )

So you want to watch SSJ3 goku blowing up a galaxy where life exists? Ha Ha

@eddz99: As othus12 is pointing out, Broly was created as a movie-only character. Akira Toriyama had no involvement in the making of the 90s DBZ movies, so Broly is non-canon.

If you know little about the character, then why do you insist on bringing him up?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel