SSJ3 Gotenks Vs Janemba

Topic started by deathbyants on Sept. 25, 2011. Last post by jazmac 2 years ago.
Post by Dream (7,085 posts) See mini bio Level 20
While I can agree SSJ3 Gotenks is significantly more powerful than SSJ3 Goku, I don't think he is anywhere near Janemba's level in power considering Gotenks was equal to Super Buu in their fight with one another and Janemba's Super form looks to be much more powerful than Buu.
Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Gotenks beats Goku SSJ3 (canon) but loses against movie Goku, come on getting one-shotted by Hirudegarn yet Goku SSJ3 tanks all damage and uses an *i win hax attack*

Post by chrono122 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@niBBit: So Movie wise ssj3 Goku is stronger than mystic Gohan?

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@chrono122:

Goku ssj3 > Gotenks ssj3 > Goku ssj3 movie > / = Mystic gohan

That's how it is.

And also there is no proof that gotenks is stronger than goku in ssj3 form since goku said he could've owned fat buu if he wanted to but it wasn't right for a dead being to kill him.

I agree that gotenks is stronger than the non movie ssj3 goku but not ssj2 gotenks ( he can't beat goku ssj3 in ssj2 ) Even if gotenks is stronger it wouldn't be much.

And yes janemba was too scared so he couldn't do anything but if he powered up he might have given gogeta a little bit of a challenge

Post by phantomrant (1,267 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Not sure who to side with. I'm siding with Janemba by a small margin.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

@chrono122:

Goku ssj3 > Gotenks ssj3 > Goku ssj3 movie > / = Mystic gohan

That's how it is.

And also there is no proof that gotenks is stronger than goku in ssj3 form since goku said he could've owned fat buu if he wanted to but it wasn't right for a dead being to kill him.

I agree that gotenks is stronger than the non movie ssj3 goku but not ssj2 gotenks ( he can't beat goku ssj3 in ssj2 ) Even if gotenks is stronger it wouldn't be much.

And yes janemba was too scared so he couldn't do anything but if he powered up he might have given gogeta a little bit of a challenge

Epic Fail. You put canon Goku above everyone, you don't know squat about DBZ.

Post by eriel (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

janemba>>movie goku>>gotenks>>>>>>canon goku

Where the hell are folks getting the idea there are differences in strength between the movie and canon versions of Goku at SSJ3? Last I recall, his feat of killing Hildegarn in movie 12 was more a case of PIS just because the show's creators wanted to show off his anime-only Ryu Ken (Dragon Fist) attack.
Post by Supreme Marvel (5,044 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Janemba owns hard... SSJ3 Gotenks is equal or even Weaker than Goku as SSJ3 and Janemba owned SSJ3 Goku..... so yeah Janemba stomps.

Was going to come into this and say that. :D

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Dream said:
Where the hell are folks getting the idea there are differences in strength between the movie and canon versions of Goku at SSJ3? Last I recall, his feat of killing Hildegarn in movie 12 was more a case of PIS just because the show's creators wanted to show off his anime-only Ryu Ken (Dragon Fist) attack.
Thank you 

@Supreme Marvel: You think SSJ3 Goku is stronger than Gotenks? Wow.

@eriel said:

SSJ3 Gotenks>>Jamenba>>SSJ3 Goku

Fixed.

@Dream: 99% of the movie wins are PIS.

@SpeedForceSpider: I get that idea. Just dumbfounded that there are arguments flying around with some folks over a power difference between movie and canon versions of the character.

@Dream: Yeah seriously, the power levels are the same as the canon just applied differently. And Toei makes Goku the hero no matter what unlike canon-wise.

Post by Gerhabio (38 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@buttersdaman000:

Gogeta and Vegito are definitely not equals. The potara earrings confer a boost of power to the fusion. This is why SSJ Vegito is the most powerful warrior of DBZ.

@SpeedForceSpider: OOPS SORRY

Goku ssj3 < Gotenks ssj3 < Goku ssj3 movie < / = Mystic gohan < GOGETA SSJ4 < eddz99

That's how it is

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: OOPS SORRY

Goku ssj3 < Goku ssj3 movie < Gotenks ssj3 < / = Mystic gohan < GOGETA SSJ4 < eddz99 <<<<<< SpeedForceSpider

That's how it is

Fixed it for you.

You're welcome :)

Post by niBBit (663 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider: Hahaha aaaaaaaah you put your name before his.

Funneh

Post by jazmac (115 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm going to assume this thread is pure speculation and there isn't any real way of telling who would win considering the lack of fights janemba has been in.

Gotenks SSJ3 is definitely stronger than SSJ3 Goku, by how much is uncertain.

The movies honest to god have to be the worst writing in all of anime history, even the series itself has huge plot holes all over the place. I'm going to stick with what is stated in the series over things that happen in the movies as I feel that's more accurate and more consistent (barely) and most of all actually canon, and goku makes it quite clear that Gotenks is stronger than him as a SSJ3.

But if memory serves me well Janemba completely wiped the floor with SSJ3 Goku so basing this completely on subjective opinion I don't think the difference between gotenks and goku is big enough for gotenks to overcome Janemba.

Janemba Wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel