SSJ3 Gotenks Vs Janemba

Topic started by deathbyants on Sept. 25, 2011. Last post by jazmac 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by deathbyants (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5

SSJ3 Gotenks

Janemba

• Gotenks can refuse once without the one hour cooldown (If needed)
  • Gotenks starts the fight fused
  • Who wins?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,725 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Janemba owns hard... SSJ3 Gotenks is equal or even Weaker than Goku as SSJ3 and Janemba owned SSJ3 Goku..... so yeah Janemba stomps.

Post by deathbyants (3 posts) See mini bio Level 5

@DBZ_universe: This fight is much more even. Janemba can be physically hurt with insults, SSJ3 Gotenks speaks more insults than any other DBZ character. On top of this, SSJ3 Goku was able to hit Janemba before he summoned his sword, so SSJ3 Gotenks should be able to hit his aswell.

@deathbyants: yes... But Gotenks is not gonna hold him self for ever... Janemba will still win in the end.... with a strong hit from Janemba Gotenks will defuse automatically just like when Hirudegarn hit him... and Janemba is stronger than Hirudegarn

Post by buttersdaman000 (68 posts) See mini bio Level 4

@DBZ_universe:

SSJ3 Gotenks would destroy SSJ3 Goku. SSJ3 Gotenks was fighting evenly with Super Buu....actually...iirc he was beating Super Buu and only lost because he un-fused. Goku on the other hand expressed doubt as to whether or not he would beat Fat Buu and he said that he had no chance against Super Buu.

Actually....SSJ Gotenks may be enough to beat SSJ3 Goku in a good fight

As for this fight.....its hard to say....

IIRC Janemba was stomped once Gogeta emerged. He stood no chance.....sooo assuming Gogeta and Vegito are equals then....I would say Janemba wins this. ( Im assuming that Janemba is somewhere between Super Buu Gotenks/Piccolo absorbed and Super Buu Gohan/Trunks/Goten/Piccolo absorbed)

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hmm well seeing how a ssj1 fusion of goku and vegeta could pwn janemba, i must say a ssj3 fusion of gotenks and trunks should be more damag. gotenks wins

@SSJjanemba:

So are you saying ssj3 gotenks would beat vegito?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@buttersdaman000 said:

@SSJjanemba:

So are you saying ssj3 gotenks would beat vegito?

lol? a fusion of goku and vegeta=gogeta

@SSJjanemba:

No, I mean, assuming that vegito and gogeta are equal in strength (unless 1 fusion has better strength than the other) do you still think that gotenks would beat vegito after all the evidence of him being the strongest canon character on the show?

@buttersdaman000: yes agreed... but still Janemba wins in the end.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Janemba wins, it took Gogeta to beat him, Gotenks should go down fairly easy
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,962 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gotenks stomps so hard its not even funny...

@DBZ_universe: lol you're kidding....right?

@SpeedForceSpider: That was a year ago... give me a break... lol

Yes Gotenks wins...

@DBZ_universe: lol I was thinking about making this thread XP

It's cool man.

Post by GrayWolf2 (330 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Interesting battle. I'm gonna lean towards Janemba though. He made movieverse ssj3 Goku run and hide after a little bit and since for some strange reason Goku is a lot stronger than ssj3 Gotenks in this universe I gotta give it to the demon. Though the insult machine that is Gotenks keeps it close.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2: In this movie Goku SSJ3 should be at his strongest because he is in the Other World witch means he doesn't suffer from energy loss that quickly and he had no reason to hold back like he did against Kid Buu and Fat Buu. Goku SSJ3 did land some shots but nothing worth mention imo, Janemba quickly made short work of him. Janemba also wasn't at full power, when Gogeta appeared he got scared and powerd up but Gogeta didn't wait for him and rushed him and eventually killing him so we don't know how strong Janemba really is but i doubt he can beat Gotenks SSJ3. Gotenks at SSJ could give Goku SSJ3 an run for his money an SSJ2 would dominate Goku SSJ3 and Gotenks at SSJ3...well :) Janemba when he fought Goku SSJ3 could be around or aproaching Gotenks SSJ2 (maybe) Janemba at full power could be at Gotenks SSJ2 for sure but SSJ3 is another story. I say Gotenks SSJ3 wins but it would be an interesting battle due to there impressive arsenal of abilities.

Post by eddz99 (2,521 posts) See mini bio Level 11

There is no proof that Gotenks is stronger than goku and even if Gotenks is stronger his ssj2... He cannot beat goku's ssj3 and goku ssj3 might JUST be a LITTLE bit weaker than gotenks ssj3..

But with goku fully powered and his energy consumption has been lessen... Heck he is stronger if not as strong as gotenks ssj3.

But i agree with niBBit.. Janemba has no real feats.

So i give it to Janemba if janemba has powered up i think he would be at vegito or gogeta base form level.

Besides, once his fusion runs out janemba will not give them a chance again..

This would be a real match if you throw goku SSJ3 in.

Gotenks ssj3's best feat was punching a hole through dimensions but janemba's warping feat is way out of his level.

Post by GrayWolf2 (330 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@nibbit: I see what you're saying but unfortunately whatever evidence in the canon to suggest that ssj3 Gotenks is more powerful than ssj3 Goku(and there is some) was negated by movie 13. There Gotenks got one-shotted by hirudegarn whereas goku took his blows like a champ and took him out. This is also despite having the strain of being a ssj3 in the living world as you stated earlier. This clearly shows to me that Goku is stronger than Gotenks in this universe which I guess is fine since he is a lot more powerful in the movieverse(powerlevel 300,000 pre-namek?) So I hope you understand why it is a little difficult for me to favor Gotenks when Janemba beat someone stronger. Sidenote: when was it stated he was holding back against kid buu? I know he states he was trying to act too cool but that was referring to him destroying the potara earrings.
Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GrayWolf2: Yeah i agree, Movie Goku SSJ3>>>>Gotenks SSJ3, i was using the canon versions so thats why i said Gotenks SSJ3 is stronger but if this is the Movie version of Goku from Hirudegarn then Gotenks SSJ3 stands no chance.

@eddz99: Bull. There is proof Gotenks in SSJ is stronger than SSJ3 Goku.

@GrayWolf2: By your logic, Goku is stronger than Mystic Gohan as well. It was his hax move that won the battle.

@niBBit: I seriously didn't expect this from you.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel