SSJ3 Goku Vs The Black Racer

Topic started by DJSNuva1 on Sept. 25, 2010. Last post by Sinister_Noob 3 years ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Goku 

VS 

The Source has decided that when Goku died for the 3rd time, it was time for him to be taken in. So, The Black Racer is sent to retrieve Halo Goku. He doesn't wish to go with him. Can Goku deny The Black Racer?
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

of course he can deny.. Goku would destroy this guy eassy!!!! instant transmition... he can take him into a blackhole... fist knock him out and blast his head off then throw his body with no head in the blackhole!!!!! jajajaja

Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I dont know who Black Racer is sooo....
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@RadiantTheLight: The flash's are too fast for regular death, so she sends out the black racer when they die.
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@rein: yes he once outraces Lightray a New God Who can fly at the speed of light. Of course goku can go faster via IT but it wouldn't be impossible for him too have a chance at goku. But in the event that he did take Goku, he would kick BR as$ in the spirit world where he is more powerful.
Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@taichokage said:
" @rein: yes he once outraces Lightray a New God Who can fly at the speed of light. Of course goku can go faster via IT but it wouldn't be impossible for him too have a chance at goku. But in the event that he did take Goku, he would kick BR as$ in the spirit world where he is more powerful. "
oh wait this is halo goku from the start? BR chances are even slimmer.
@taichokage: Ignore this post.
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DBZ_universe said:
"

of course he can deny.. Goku would destroy this guy eassy!!!! instant transmition... he can take him into a blackhole... fist knock him out and blast his head off then throw his body with no head in the blackhole!!!!! jajajaja

"
with due respect there is too much fail in this post to be taken seriously
@taichokage said:
" @rein: yes he once outraces Lightray a New God Who can fly at the speed of light. Of course goku can go faster via IT but it wouldn't be impossible for him too have a chance at goku. But in the event that he did take Goku, he would kick BR as$ in the spirit world where he is more powerful. "
 i think light ray goes mulitiple times the speed of light

IT has been proven to be more of an transportation ability than an speed ability  

what wah?!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku 
@rein said:

" @RadiantTheLight: The flash's are too fast for regular death, so she sends out the black racer when they die. "

Wrong. The person you speak of is The Black Flash. The Black Racer is the Grimm Reaper of the DCU. 

Basically, if Goku has been chosen for Death, there is nothing Goku can do about it. While Goku may be faster, The Black Racer will eventually catch up with him. He could hunt down Goku for 10,000 years if necessary. He cannot be harmed by physical or energy attacks and can kill any living being with a simple touch. Simply put, TBR will eventually retrieve him and there is nothing Goku can do about it.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,278 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Black Racer looks so silly. Goku probably laugh to death just by looking at him.
@DJSNuva1: oo. my bad.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Destinyheroknight said:
" Black Racer looks so silly. Goku probably laugh to death just by looking at him. "
agreed
@taichokage said:
" @taichokage said:
oh wait this is halo goku from the start? BR chances are even slimmer. "
How are his chances slim? He cannot be physically harmed, he's the Grimm Reaper for the DCU, and he could kill Goku with a single touch.
@judge:
i know my post fail... because i easn't being serious when i posted it... but still Goku wins!!
@DBZ_universe said:

" @judge: ... but still Goku wins!! "  

Why?
@DJSNuva1:
cause Black Racer does not compete against Goku in H2H or Ki power thats why!!!!
@DBZ_universe said:
" @DJSNuva1: cause Black Racer does not compete against Goku in H2H or Ki power thats why!!!! "
Man, are you serious?
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
 Black Racer stomps 
@DJSNuva1:
no am not am just saying what i know it's true!!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel