SSJ3 Goku VS Knocking Master Jirou

Topic started by Grinpatch on Sept. 29, 2013. Last post by Platinum_94 1 year ago.
Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

speed equalised

1.IC

2.Bloodlusted

Post by SMXLR8 (7,369 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Grinpatch: this was done before

Post by taichokage (14,184 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Actually I don't think it was. It was SSJ1 Goku vs Jirou but Goku had the majority opinion. So while this isn't a technical repeat, it probably shouldn't have been done yet.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'd say Vegeta Scouter is around Jirou's level... He was already powerful enough to destroy the Earth.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@danzi97: Jirou's casual knock has the potency to shatter 9 Earths.

He gets atleast upto base Frieza in raw power

@supernova7005: I see your point, but how'd you find this number? XD

Either way, putting him against SS3 Goku is way too much.

Post by othus12 (7,311 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@danzi97: you realize knocking is a delicate technique that doesnt use the full strenght of the body?

jirou would give vegeta scouter the nitro treatment

@danzi97: Because the planet was Saturn sized, which has MUCH more energy than needed to blow up Earth. You can check thisout as to where I got the number.

Toriko himself would probably one-shot Vegeta and he's not even close to a top tier

Post by Grinpatch (94 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@danzi97 said:

@supernova7005: I see your point, but how'd you find this number? XD

Either way, putting him against SS3 Goku is way too much.

Jirou wasnt even in his prime mode and without knocking himself he managed to stop Jupiter sized planet(almost), i really doubt that even ssj3 goku would survive knocking from prime mode Jirou.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Jirou is like Frieza level at best, lmao

@EraserCannon:you dont know about toriko so let me school you. goku cant lift 40 tons without super saiyan

so he needs to amp his ki on the 150,000,000 barrier to even lift 40 tons. but ok lets say the gravity on great kais planet is amped 10 MILLION times (its not obviously lol) just so that you see its hopeless for goku. goku is lifting 400 million tons on that scan WITH his whole body (he is not lol but ok)..... remember that number

jiro stops the toriko planet with ONE hand and using knocking which is focused on NOT using brute strenght

the force applied AS KNOCKING would render goku helpless, as a punch maybe goku could take it. let me elaborate further.

remember before raging: this isnt a punch, grand knocking is a knocking technique that applies weight to target as it applied weight to the planet to slow it down without destroying it. it could tear solely on weight several earths. some say up to 9 of our earths but lets say just 3 earths for the sake of the debate.

the force applied is of 18,000,000, 000,000,000,000,000,000 KG. goodbye goku.

no, but seriously, goku still wins. just dont underrate toriko lol.

EDIT: with speed equalized jirou wins.

@supernova7005: wow, guess you were right... I thought Toriko's planet was as big as earth XD

@othus12: The 40 tons is an outlier/PIS tbh. DBZ has too many inconsistent feats

Im quite sure SSJ3 Goku would pwn Jirou in striking strength. Putting Jirou at Frieza level seems ok IMO

@supernova7005: show me a high end lifting feat? yeah of course goku is stronger striking wise. but how about lifting?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,736 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Physical abilities, Torikoverse>>>>DBZ

@DBZ_universe said:

Physical abilities, Torikoverse>>>>DBZ

that is exactly my point, knocking can only be broken via lifting strenght.

since speed has been equalized a knocking from jirou could put goku paralize goku effectively.

of course bloodlusted the planet gets destroyed no matter what.

Online Now
That is the thing. If Jirou got his hands on Goku it's over. The problem is as of now Goku has superior speed feats and IT as well as a long range advantage even though Jirou is no slouch there either. Goku would win but mostly due to speed and general mobility with flight and teleportation. Jirou actually stronger physically.

@taichokage: speed got equalized this time. that's why im in favor of jirou. otherwise goku can speedblitz him. besides i guess that we can now be sure that guinness punch could eat a small star, considering midora can eat anything made of matter to an infinite point.

Online Now
Hmm, speed equal then Jirou should win scenario 1. Goku probably still takes scenario 2.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel