SSJ3 Goku vs Juggernaut

Topic started by DBZownsanime on Sept. 8, 2010. Last post by Mortein 3 years, 9 months ago.
Post by DBZownsanime (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
lol its on now. btw im AnimeRocks from comic vine i just create this name to make ppl hate me
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

it was you , your thread will be lock soon . how recetful you are , just because your favorite characters can't win . and here the mods ban and lock threads, so don't try to  upset them .
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
This was done on comic vine both sites agreed Goku wins  due to his speed advantage flight advantage and strength
Post by DBZownsanime (8 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@SilverGalford:
like i said before go COMIC VINE!
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Goku wins this
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
No one wins.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,732 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: How can no one win? Juggs cannot tag any version of Goku, Goku can BFR Juggs in the other side of the universe. Goku can destroy Juggs with a powerful enough ki blast (it does have the property to completely erase ones essence) or via Genki Dama.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Goku could win this fight quite easily. Although if they were to trade blows, Goku would eventually fall since none of his hits would affect Juggernaut. I can see the Saiyan winning this battle by cleverly using his Instant Transmission technique to BFR (Battle Field Removal) Juggernaut. Goku has numerous tactical advantages such as the ability of flight, superior speed, greater agility and long ranged attacks although none of his attacks would affect Juggernaut, he could use a smart combination of his speed and IT to BFR the behemoth who is clearly not fast enough to even touch Goku. 

ND
Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Eventually Juggernaut wins. He can't be hurt or killed, he can exist indefinitely without food, water or air. He can survive in a vacuum. He has limitless stamina. Yes, Cain has zero chance of actually hitting Goku, but that's a moot point. It's a battle of attrition. Eventually Goku will wear down or die in space as Juggernaut destroys the planet. BFR does not work because Cyttorak can port Cain wherever he needs to go and as the two are tied together (Juggernaut is empowered by Cyttorak), then it's standard. Cain at higher levels can even punch through dimensions.

And to be sure, Cain has been hurt before, however that took Magic nearly on par with Cyttorak's power to manage, and in the end it was a completely futile effort.

Strength alone was always in Juggernaut's favor. It took hours for War Hulk (enraged Hulk amped up on Celestial Tech, even stronger than WWH) to come up with the strength needed to halt the Juggernaut.
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Actually i have a problem with the theory up there because of Db Af movie with his great great grandchild 

Goku came back after all his relatives had died and was still intact but im not sure if we count this
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Goku SSJ3 vs Juggernaut or Kid Goku vs Juggernaut, it all comes to the same. Goku can't hurt him, Juggernaut can't touch him.
If BFR is allowed then Goku wins this.
Maybe universal Genki Dama could work ...just a thought.
Post by Dream (7,255 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

If Goku goes into this battle with no knowledge of Juggernaut's abilities, then I don't see him making use of Shunkan Idou as he'd be putting too much effort on trying to dent Juggernaut while Juggie shrugs off the damage and being SSJ3, the form will eventually exhaust Goku and he'll be at Cain's mercy. If Goku comes into battle with knowledge of Juggy's abilities, then he would be focused on BFRing Juggy with Shunkan Idou as Goku's ability to fly and his immense speed would allow to create such an opportunity.

As I explained, BFR will not work.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@ReiKai said:

" As I explained, BFR will not work. "

but he must ask for a help from Cyttorak to teleport him, isn't that like if SS asks for help from Galactus during the fight ?
Post by comicfanforever (446 posts) See mini bio Level 12

"....limitless power of cyttorak he can call upon" 

EDIT BONUS: 

VS 

Post by King-Stranglehold da first (2 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Hmmmmm....
Post by DBZ_universe (15,509 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Goku wins eassy.. he can remove Juggs helmet then blast his head off
Post by judge (743 posts) See mini bio Level 7

goku bfr
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Is this when he had all those crazy powers or after he lost them (Jugs)
BFR does not work. SS is not connected to Galactus. Juggernaut has a direct connection to Cyttorak via the Gem inside his chest. And removing Cain's helmet does nothing. It means nothing unless you're capable of a TP assault, to which none of the DBZ'ers are. So it's a completely useless gesture and that's assuming he could get it off, which is extremely unlikely as Cain can have his forcefield up the entire time and receive zero damage the entire time. Planet-busting attacks barely tickle him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel