SSJ3 Goku Vs Ichiryuu

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Sept. 12, 2013. Last post by YoungChief 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (957 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ3 Goku Vs Ichiryuu

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- Both serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by IndridCold (1,059 posts) See mini bio Level 13

And the Toriko vs DBZ fights start once again lol.

Anyways Ichiryuu should be massively hypersonic to possibly even relativistic and plus square root law allows for flight. Also chopsticks will do a number on Goku.

Post by akronawol17 (455 posts) See mini bio Level 9

ichiryuu is strong, but this is ridiculous. and a bloodlusted ssj 3 goku rapes him.

Post by IndridCold (1,059 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@akronawol17: oh sorry! i didn't see scenario 2. In scenario 2 Goku takes it with some difficulty then. But scenario 1 i stick to Ichiryuu.

Post by taichokage (12,644 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Should have started with ssj1 Goku. Even though I don't think Ichiryuu wins this fight, too many people will probably see SSJ3 Goku and that'll be enough for them. Ssj1 not so much. Especially since there was a Jirou vs SSJ1 Goku match just weeks ago and Jirou is on par with Ichiryuu and although it was generally considered a close battle, the mass consensus was that Goku would still win with effort.
Post by waybig1010101 (2,481 posts) See mini bio Level 13
SS3 goku wins minority world is a problem but IT, ki sense and ki attack should help goku win here quickly also i have not seen from Ichiryuu an attack that can affect a person with planet level durability as of yet. but im sure in a few chapters knowing toriko that ichiryuu is going to show a new hax ability that will help him win here. 
Minority world would affect Goku. The problem is that it isn't an instantly fatal type of attack and given Goku's speed and destruction, he should be able to defeat Ichiryuu before he succumbed to its full effects.
@taichokage:  are you talking to me? i said IT, ki sense, and ki attack will help goku win quickly i did not say that goku is immune to minority world 
I misunderstood. You said that you had not seen an attack from Ichiryuu that would affect someone of planetary durability. I was saying that minority world would affect him. I think you meant nothing like a straightforward attack like a strike or blast would affect Goku to a great extent.
@taichokage: my bad i should have made it clearer  but yes thats what i meant 
Post by othus12 (6,324 posts) See mini bio Level 12

in character goku dies horribly. even though he will not die instantly he will just keep missing all his attacks until his heart fails. and his ability to control ki will be one of the first things to disappear so yeah. good bye super saiyan mode and flight and IT.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol goku wins in both

Post by DBZ_universe (15,482 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@othus12 said:

in character goku dies horribly. even though he will not die instantly he will just keep missing all his attacks until his heart fails. and his ability to control ki will be one of the first things to disappear so yeah. good bye super saiyan mode and flight and IT.

in bloodlust Goku spams DDs from space, or blows the planet with a finger.

he can blow the sun too and IT away loling his butt off :P

@ROBOT6661 said:

lol goku wins in both

how would he counter minority world? in character goku is as good as gone.

@DBZ_universe: bloodlusted goku would win. but in character he dies in one of the most epic ways.

@othus12 said:

@DBZ_universe: bloodlusted goku would win. but in character he dies in one of the most epic ways.

LOL. I have been busy lately and I haven't caught up to Toriko (shame on me T_T) but I am 100% sure you are right since you know a lot about the other dude.

@DBZ_universe: well its just that ichiryuu got a recent hax called minority world where he inverts your atom's functions (this has a proper explanation but you wouldnt understand if i tried to explain it all here).

in short it means that all the organs that sustain life (pancreas,stomach,heart,brain) now work the opposite way (your own body tries to kill you lol) you stop breathing, your heart stops pumping blood,brain stops the synapse process etc etc. everything works the other way around. it also works on non organic material (rock becomes liquid and stuff like that)

at first its just the voluntary actions such as anything involved with muscles (trying to hit someone for example.) but later it hits involuntary actions such as heart beat or synapse on the brain.

once ichiryuu activates this technique he pretty much won.

@othus12: damn, that is HAX LOL.

Yeah Gokuu loses in round 1

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ROBOT6661 said:

lol goku wins stomps in both

What's with ikki hating dbz, he's using hax characters against a character with pure strength

Post by KingOfAsh (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'd say Goku wins. Give Toriko a while to strengthen up some more...

Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Can't Frieza still solo the Toriko verse? He can definitely beat everyone one on one in Final Form so Goku SSJ3 stomps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel