SSJ3 Goku Vs Ichiryuu, Jirou, Midora

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Aug. 17, 2013. Last post by othus12 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,033 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Hand to hand combat only

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Goku can use Ki for 1 hour

Scenario 3: bloodlusted, Everything goes

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by othus12 (6,909 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

lol the trio murders goku

Post by eddz99 (2,522 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Rules

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Scenario 1 : Goku loses if the three have some kind of hax, goku wins if he can use ki to enchance his defense and attack ( still h2h since it is part of the body ) and if the three doesn't have hax.

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, goku one shots and speedblitz in other words, stomp

Scenario 3: Super Roflstomp, bloodlusted

@othus12 said:

lol the trio murders goku

With somekind of hax that is.

Online Now

@eddz99 said:

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

Scenario 1 : Goku loses if the three have some kind of hax, goku wins if he can use ki to enchance his defense and attack ( still h2h since it is part of the body ) and if the three doesn't have hax.

Rules

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, goku one shots and speedblitz in other words, stomp

Scenario 3: Super Roflstomp, bloodlusted

@eddz99: actually goku would die instantly. not a match at all.

goku cant speeblitz this trio. some mid tiers in toriko are lightspeed. buranchi(speed mach 30,000) crapped his pants just when he heard a weak jirou shout.

the trio knocks the hell out of him and jirou releases a star eater to his face.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,217 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

what's all the DBZ vs toriko fights lately ?

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: actually goku would die instantly. not a match at all.

With somekind of hax that is.

Online Now

@eddz99: top tiers in toriko are the real deal. sorry. no hax at all.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: top tiers in toriko are the real deal. sorry. no hax at all.

Well ssj goku at namek saga has large multi planet attack potency, how about the three?

Online Now

@eddz99: jirou restrained released a star eater. can goku top the energy of a star? not a chance. even if he did. jirous guinness punch was a normal move. he can also knock an entire planet with a punch. meaning goku would have to have the arm strenght powerful enough to lift a planet in order to break out of jiros knocking.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: jirou restrained released a star eater. can goku top the energy of a star? not a chance. even if he did. jirous guinness punch was a normal move. he can also knock an entire planet with a punch. meaning goku would have to have the arm strenght powerful enough to lift a planet in order to break out of jiros knocking.

Well if you read my posts in some of our debates, you should know that i posted that dbz chars can enchance their strength in all aspects with ki correct? ssj2 teen gohan can lift better than USSJ trunks so don't bring the muscle increase thing here, some stars are smaller than planets and goku at this level's energy was felt even outside of the universe, think even the largest star's energy can be felt even outside the universe? I don't.

Online Now

@eddz99: put goku inside a star. tell me what happens. oh that's right he gets owned.

EDIT goku's energy being felt across the universe proves nothing considering the dragon ball verse is made up of 4 small galaxies. also it could be felt only to those who knew KI. goku powering up barely shaked the earth.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: put goku inside a star. tell me what happens. oh that's right he gets owned.

EDIT goku's energy being felt across the universe proves nothing considering the dragon ball verse is made up of 4 small galaxies. also it could be felt only to those who knew KI. goku powering up barely shaked the earth.

Cell transforming made a earthquake more powerful than ssj3 goku did ( That shows that ssj3 was controlling it to buy time most probably ) , ssj3 goku was focusing all his energy inside him, the shaking earth thing was just a side effect also, http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/galaxies-that-exist-infinitely-a-break/97-340792/#2 , The galaxies of the mortal universe are infinite , and they are 12 universes, the realm of the supreme kai are outside that.

The put goku inside a star thing is a baseless statement, when goku went against frieza, he wasn't even affected by lava , frieza also tanked a planet explosion without ki, a planet explosion's energy > / = a star

I can also say that dbz chars can increase their resistance with ki to that kind of things but i guess i will do that later.

Online Now

@eddz99: @othus12: DBZ as a whole is just one big Joke , sure it has great fights and inspired others but that about it. AS for the Ki thing that is DBZ's true damage right there. No one in DBZ has a lot of punching power just saying

@SMXLR8 said:

@eddz99: @othus12: DBZ as a whole is just one big Joke , sure it has great fights and inspired others but that about it. AS for the Ki thing that is DBZ's true damage right there. No one in DBZ has a lot of punching power just saying

A baseless statement since i already showed that dbz chars can increase their attack potency and aoe with ki, i don't want to go all over the piccolo raditz cycle thing again T_T

Online Now

@eddz99: quoting me was not needed <_< , it's not a statement

Online Now

@eddz99: i laughed when you compared a planet exploding to the core of a star.

@othus12 said:

@eddz99: i laughed when you compared a planet exploding to the core of a star.

I laughed on how you don't know that a planet exploding prouduces more energy than a star ( it lasts a few seconds but yep, frieza survived that being half dead with no ki )

@SMXLR8 said:

@eddz99: quoting me was not needed <_< , it's not a statement

It's a statement not an opinion since you were obviously STATING that dbz chars doesn't have much punching power.

Online Now

@eddz99: oh really? why dont you show us the link to that scientific article?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel