SSJ3 Broly vs. Galactus

Topic started by TheLegendaryOne on Dec. 12, 2010. Last post by Sonata 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by TheLegendaryOne (879 posts) See mini bio Level 11
The power to destroy a universe in the palm of Broly's hand, confronted by the Devourer of Worlds, Galactus, a universe himself. These two god-like beings square off in the ultimate confrontation. Broly has his mind set on destroying everything, while Galactus has his mind set on devouring everything. 

Silver Surfer will not be in this battle. Broly has KO'd him and he will not be getting back up. 

Who will win this epic battle? 

NOTE: I am sure people will say "Oh, this is spite". That just shows your lack of knowledge on either character, whether it be Broly or Galactus. I do ask, kindly, that you do research on either character before posting. Thank you. It makes debates flow much easier and eliminates the percentage chance greatly of a flame war occurring for no reason other than lack of knowledge of a character.     

Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
this thread will be lock soon
@SilverGalford said:
" this thread will be lock soon "
It shouldn't be. This is a very fair battle, and should not be locked for no logical reason.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
This is a spite thread. 

ND
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I don't think there is any single Saiyan that can stand against Big G.
@Newdeath said:
" This is a spite thread.  ND "
Thank you for making my statement true, in the sense that this is not a spite thread at all, it just shows lack of character knowledge.
@k_b said:
" I don't think there is any single Saiyan that can stand against Big G. "
Not even one with the power capable of destroying universes? I do not see how he cannot.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@TheLegendaryOne: It is a spite thread. Galactus does not even have to destructively destroy Broly. How is Broly going to resist being transmuted into a grain of sand by Galactus who is a massive matter manipulator? Galactus has more ways of defeating Broly than Broly has to defeat Galactus. 

ND
Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seriously? For one, SSJ3 Broly has next to no feats, you can only speculate his power. And 2, Galactus destroys him, as already stated, no saiyan or being from DBZ can defeat Big G
Post by K_B (92 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@TheLegendaryOne said:

" @k_b said:

" I don't think there is any single Saiyan that can stand against Big G. "
Not even one with the power capable of destroying universes? I do not see how he cannot. "
Well, just adding to what ND said, the diversity of the powers/abilities available to Galactus gives him a really big advantage here.      
Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

And not only that, but the DBZU is miniscule next to the MarvelU, idk how to feel about the whole universe bust thing.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Thank you for making my statement true, in the sense that this is not a spite thread at all, it just shows lack of character knowledge.  

the only knowledge i have is that broly is going to die horribly.  

Not even one with the power capable of destroying universes?      

captain atom can destroy a universe with a lot of  effort and galactus can destroy him and also a universe at his normal level..those ki blasts galactus can absorb and use them against broly to beat him with ease.
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@TheLegendaryOne said:
" @Newdeath said:
" This is a spite thread.  ND "
Thank you for making my statement true, in the sense that this is not a spite thread at all, it just shows lack of character knowledge. "

U have no knowlege sir 
Big G  
stomps
Post by taichokage (15,451 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't believe ssj3 broly is universe buster. Galactus wins.
@Newdeath said:
" @TheLegendaryOne: It is a spite thread. Galactus does not even have to destructively destroy Broly. How is Broly going to resist being transmuted into a grain of sand by Galactus who is a massive matter manipulator? Galactus has more ways of defeating Broly than Broly has to defeat Galactus.  ND "
Show me Galactus doing that to someone. 

@SilverGalford said:

captain atom can destroy a universe
No, he cannot. Maybe the Quantum Universe, but that's it. Besides, he is tied directly to it. Broly is tied to nothing, and he has the power to destroy a universe.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,389 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Galactus wins
@SilverGalford said:
those ki blasts galactus can absorb and use them against broly to beat him with ease. "
So, using that logic, how has Galactus been stricken by energy blasts before?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
This thread is actually very interesting. 

Broly before lssj had the power to destroy a galaxy 

has the power to destroy the northern galaxy

piccolo says he can destroy the universe 

Paragus says broly will destroy the entire universe

Goku confirms broly destroyed the southern galaxy 

Now that power is magnified 6x over as a ssj3.  

This thread says that that power increase would be enough for broly to "destroy a universe with the palm of his hand"  
Now, forgetting this is broly or a DB character, if a character has such power (enough to destroy a universe so casually) he would surely be more powerful than galactus, or at very  least as powerful.  
Big G (any canon one I've seen anyway) could not survive such casual universe busting.  
Galan is merged with the sentience of the previous universe, (which merged with galan because iirc the end of that universe would kill him) so its logical to assume universe busting would kill G Man. 
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Big G would definitely have to fight using mind/ transmutation powers and hope they can kill someone with enough energy to casually universe bust, because I don't see G Man overpowering someone with the power to destroy universe's in the palm of his hand, like broly does as a ssj3 in this thread. 
@hitsusatsu11: Galactus has shown, at max, to bust a galaxy. 

With the power Broly has at SSJ3, universe busting is a cake walk for him.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel