SSJ2 Teen Gohan Vs LSSJ Broly

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on April 30, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,027 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ2 Teen Gohan Vs LSSJ Broly

Rules

Scenario 1: Non bloodlusted and in character

Scenario 2: Bloodlusted and no morality

- No holding back

- Both serious

- Both at 100%

- Gohan has the mindset to protect his father and everybody else no matter what.

- Broly has the mindset to go through everyone to finally kill Goku.

- No mortals

- Win by death

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

here is some DBZ logic for you :

broly was beating SS's with ease and cell was too so if gohan is stronger then cell, he is stronger then broly

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,943 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SMXLR8: Uh no. Broly was beating SSJ2 Gohan which makes him stronger. Cell only was superior to SSJ's and ASSJ's. Broly beat FPSSJ's and a SSJ2 so by logic Broly is wayyyy stronger.

What a lot of people do not understand is Gohan was not that much weaker than he was as a child. I don't get why putting Broly against a Gohan barely stronger than his Movie counterpart is going to make much a difference here.

Broly stomps especially post Zenkai.

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider: in the manga Vegeta stated Gohan was no where near his old power

@xlab3000 said:

@SpeedForceSpider: in the manga Vegeta stated Gohan was no where near his old power

This isn't the manga I am comparing movie 10 Gohan with canon Gohan. And in the movie, Gohan said he powered considerably up since he last meant Broly. Its pretty obvious its an alternate reality.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly makes Gohan cry after Broly destroys everyone and everything he loves...then destroys the Solar System if not the Galaxy for the hell of it...

LSSJ>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SSJ2 Teen Gohan.

Post by chrono122 (99 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@SpeedForceSpider: When Gohan said he powered up didn't he just mean his ssj2 transformation? since last time he was just an fpssj

@chrono122: No I don't get why some people believe that. He fought him in base first, so it is obvious to say he meant in general.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@SMXLR8: Uh no. Broly was beating SSJ2 Gohan which makes him stronger. Cell only was superior to SSJ's and ASSJ's. Broly beat FPSSJ's and a SSJ2 so by logic Broly is wayyyy stronger.

What a lot of people do not understand is Gohan was not that much weaker than he was as a child. I don't get why putting Broly against a Gohan barely stronger than his Movie counterpart is going to make much a difference here.

Sorry but SSJ2 highschool gohan was so weak that even vegeta mocked him, SSJ2 teen gohan was equal to majin ssj2 vegeta in buu saga ( Since piccolo or krillin stated that vegeta's is power similar to gohan or something along those lines )

To this thread, by feats broly, by power scaling it would be 5/10 to both ( latest broly but not bio broly )

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Broly could just nuke the planet as he can survive in the vacuum of space while Gohan can't.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,134 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Sonata said:

Broly could just nuke the planet as he can survive in the vacuum of space while Gohan can't.

Yeah, 'cause that's going to make me like Broly more.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Broly smash....

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Sorry but SSJ2 highschool gohan was so weak that even vegeta mocked him, SSJ2 teen gohan was equal to majin ssj2 vegeta in buu saga ( Since piccolo or krillin stated that vegeta's is power similar to gohan or something along those lines )

To this thread, by feats broly, by power scaling it would be 5/10 to both ( latest broly but not bio broly )

Why don't you try reading the whole thread next time you reply? I hate having to repeat what I said. Gohan from the alternate movie universe trained so he is stronger than in canon. Why are you referencing canon to a non canon movie in the first place?

Broly wins 10/10.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think it would be a good idea to just ban Broly from the forums. Broly fights usually end up in people talking about the same stuff over and over again. 1 side will say Broly>>>everyone else, and 1 side will say, most people>>>Broly. And the same arguments will be said and in the end nobody will listen and create numerous Broly battles the next day :)

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

This is obvious. Hard fight, but Gohan wins both fights, although Broly - Second Coming's LSSJ would probably defeat him. And since it seems to be uncertain: Vegeta states that Gohan is a lot weaker than he was in the Cell Games in the anime too. I can show you the episode if anybody still "disagrees". After all, even Second Coming's Broly was defeated by a weak SSJ2 and two SSJ...

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@niBBit: Butt....Durr....Brolllyyyyy......Durrr......Blew up the GALAXY.....durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrasdfavczxvvzv?!!??!?!?!?!?!

I agree.

Also I'm sure this thread has been done before.

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ohgodwhy said:

@niBBit: Butt....Durr....Brolllyyyyy......Durrr......Blew up the GALAXY.....durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrasdfavczxvvzv?!!??!?!?!?!?!

I agree.

Also I'm sure this thread has been done before.

hahahha

Post by Sonata (35,386 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@Supreme Marvel said:

@Sonata said:

Yeah, 'cause that's going to make me like Broly more.

Its the harsh reality of the situation:P

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@eddz99 said:

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Why don't you try reading the whole thread next time you reply? I hate having to repeat what I said. Gohan from the alternate movie universe trained so he is stronger than in canon. Why are you referencing canon to a non canon movie in the first place?

Broly wins 10/10.

Where did you get the gohan from the alternate movie universe shit? It's not even stated, it is the same universe but it never happened since it is non canon, quit making things up, Teen gohan ssj2 = Vegeta ssj2 >> HS gohan ssj2

@eddz99: Lol you say I am making thinks up and you put Teen Gohan = SSJ2 Vegeta. Just proves you know nothing about DBZ. You should stop before you make yourself look worse. And actually I quoted why it is an alternate universe learn to skim through the freaking thread before replying.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel