SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta VS Grand Supreme Kai

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 22, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Sonata said:

@eddz99 said:

Wait sorry i meant

Evil fat Buu = Grand Supreme kai + Kid Buu

SSJ3 Goku > Kid Buu > SSJ2 Goku =/< Grand Supreme Kai

They both seemed to damage kid buu, ssj2 goku was holding his own against kid buu.

That fight was filler. In the manga, Goku went straight to SSJ3 when he fought Kid Buu.

Well it is the anime we are talkin bout here right?

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Is it me or are people confusing Grand Supreme Kai with South Supreme Kai? It was SOUTH Supreme Kai who fought Kid Buu not the GRAND Supreme Kai. The GRAND Supreme Kai (pictured above) fought Bulky Buu not Kid Buu.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Goku can possibly solo here. He was damn near stalemating Kid Buu in SSJ2. Vegeta's weak ass can be useful as a distraction for a warp Kamehameha.

Post by Sonata (35,424 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@niBBit said:

Is it me or are people confusing Grand Supreme Kai with South Supreme Kai? It was SOUTH Supreme Kai who fought Kid Buu not the GRAND Supreme Kai. The GRAND Supreme Kai (pictured above) fought Bulky Buu not Kid Buu.

Correct and the Bulky Buu is more powerful than Kid Buu.

@SpeedForceSpider: Goku SSJ2 stalemating Kid Buu and then having trouble with him at SSJ3??? I think you need to rewatch the fight again my dear friend. Goku SSJ2 was CLEARLY not stalemating Kid Buu at SSJ2. Kid Buu was having the time of his life against Goku SSJ2 and he even let Goku have free shots on him before spinning him around with his head tenticale and then tossing him into an mountain...while laughing and behaving like a gorilla. When Kid Buu faced Goku SSJ3 the power difference is clearly visible as Kid Buu had moments of anger and exchanged blows with Goku SSJ3 that shook the planet. Kid Buu also pulled Goku underground and Goku admitted that Kid Buu was stronger than he though, he was exhausted and breathing heavily, this is Goku SSJ3 where talking about. Kid Buu was not fighting him seriously at SSJ2.

South Supreme Kai vs Kid Buu was cut short but if you look at that fight, South Supreme Kai's performance was great. He manged to dodge his attacks, matching him blow for blow (or shall we say head for head), ripped his arm clean off, and all this and more against a angry Kid Buu. The South Supreme Kai by himself would give Goku SSJ2 a run for his money never mind the Grand Supreme Kai, who blocked Bulky Buu's attack and cut his ass up and blew him the F up.

EDIT: Think it this way, do you believe Goku at SSJ2 would beat Fat Buu? Majin Vegeta tried and failed miserably. Even the weakest form of Majin Buu is an SSJ3 lvl, perhaps not the strongest but SSJ3 lvl nonetheless. DBZ Logic: New opponent appears, need new transformation to beat him. Thats always DBZ, Frieza appears Goku goes SSJ, Cell appears Gohan goes SSj2, Majin Buu appears Goku goes SSJ3.

@Sonata: Yeah Bulky Buu should be stronger than even Super Buu if we believe Vegeta the moment they freed everybody from Buu ''How can he be increasing instead of decreasing'' I'm starting to think that this is a mistmatch. South Supreme Kai was holding his own against a slightly pissed of Kid Buu and Grand Supreme Kai cut Bulky Buu's ass in pieces and blew him the F up. It makes things more confusing because if the Kai's simply attacked Kid Buu at the get go then the show was over with Cell :) no way Kid Buu is beating both SSK and GSK at the same time.

@niBBit: Yes old friend. Because for one, Goku's SSJ2 has shown to be superior to Vegeta's by a fair margin. And I said damn near, SSJ2 Vegeta got pummeled whereas Goku put up a great fight. And in the manga, Goku was shown to be easily superior to Kid Buu in SSJ3, its just that the whole energy consumption BS came into play. And the fact that Goku was fooling around instead of finishing the job once again(stupid CIS).

As for the DBZ logic, maybe Goku could have bested in SSJ2 Fat Buu. Or Kid Buu is just overrated seeing as Super Buu is the most powerful(without absorption mind you). And taking off WIS and CIS, Goku could have technically beat Cell using Super Kaioken. No need for a SSJ2 :)

@SpeedForceSpider: Majin Vegeta and Goku SSJ2 where practicly even, maybe Goku was a little stronger but not by a large margin. When Goku got healed by Dende on Kami's Lookout after the battle with Majin Vegeta, Krillin was edging Goku to go over there and finish Fat Buu and Goku replied that he and Vegeta fought evenly and when Vegeta fought Fat Buu and gave his life he still could't beat him ''So what chance do i have against him''. Fat Buu beat Gohan/Dabura and Majin Vegeta while smiling and fooling around and wasn't serious so that shows us that Fat Buu beats SSJ2's for breakfest and one could say that Goku SSJ2 was stronger than Majin Vegeta but no way in a large margin and even if he was that still would not be enough to beat Fat Buu never mind Kid Buu who is even stronger than Fat Buu.

When Kid Buu fought Fat Buu on the Kai planet, Kid Buu was stomping him in the ground, Fat Buu had moments where he did something note worthy but thats just about it, heck Fat Buu replied ''Me big Buu? why little Buu stronger'' Goku saying that he could beat Kid Buu while he was at full power just shows you how strong the guy is. Goku was simply saying that in order to beat this guy he needs to be at FULL power. The difference between a Fully powered SSJ3 and an SSJ2 is massive. And perhaps...Goku was simply lying about beating him in Full Power.

Like i said before, when Kid Buu pulled him underground Goku replied (while being exhausted) ''Your strong...stronger...than i imagined'' now when a SSJ3 tells you that your strong and he needs to be at full pwoer to beat you...that means something, he would enver say such things against Majin Vegeta while at SSJ3 as Goku would have onehotted the bastard the same way Fat Buu could and Goku SSJ3>>Fat Buu.

The Super Kaio-Ken was only introduced in a filler episode and not something Goku does casually. DBZ is full of PIS/WIS/CIS, when Dabura was right in Gohan's face when they clashed Dabura could have simply spit in Gohan's face and the fight would have been over, Goku could have increased his power by x20 by using the Kaio-Ken just before he used the Warp Kamehameha against Cell and he would have won seeing as he nearly killed Cell with that attack, and on and on and on.

I think we have agree to disagree with this as i have no doubt in my mind that no SSJ2 (Buu Saga) could best Fat Buu in a serious 1vs1 match never mind Kid Buu. I really need to read up on the Manga sometimes by the sound of it its a different beast compared to the Anime :)

@niBBit: One hole in your argument there buddy. That was Good Buu who Kid Buu raped not Fat Buu. That makes all the difference.

Super Buu Gohan >> Super Buu Gotenks >> Super Buu Piccolo > Super Buu >> Kid Buu > Fat Buu > Grey Buu > Good Buu. Of course Kid Buu was beating his ass. Good Buu is only 25% of his power. And as for the SSJ2 argument, I firmly believe Kid Buu is only high SSJ2 like extremely high. He wasn't doing that much better than Fat Buu against SSJ3 Goku. And character statements don't exactly mean much in DBZ seeing as Cell was talking out of his ass. It was also heavily implied Goku was holding back against Vegeta as well. Since this is the battle forums we should ignore the BS because logically, Goku's Shunkan Ido Kamehameha would own Vegeta's arrogant ass no doubt. What Goku mainly has over Vegeta is fighting instinct and versatility.

Disagree with my SSJ2 argument sure. But my power-scaling has no mistakes whatsoever :)

@SpeedForceSpider: I completely disagree but, we both said our thing and where not changing eachothers minds it seems so i think i'm done with this battle :)

@niBBit: You disagree with the Buu powerscaling too? Good one bro.

@SpeedForceSpider: Sorry should have been more specific, i don't agree with Kid Buu being high tier SSJ2 and that Goku was holding back much (if at all) of his power in his fight against Majin Vegeta, i agree with the powerscaling.

EDIT: You forgot to include Mega Buu :) Mega Buu>Super Buu

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@niBBit: Kid buu is a lower tier ssj3 and goku was a mid tier ssj3 at that time, at the janemba movie he is probably high tier

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel