SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta VS Grand Supreme Kai

Topic started by nishi99 on Jan. 22, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,641 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Sacred World of the Kais

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Maybe... The Grand Supreme Kai. When Kibito Kai tells the story of Kid Buu, we see South Supreme Kai put a number on Kid Buu all by himself. He displayed good speed (dodged Kid Buu's attacks) managed to rip Kid Buu's arm clean off by sheer brute strength, and when both of them engaged in a headbutt match the South Supreme Kai was unfased. The only reason why the match was so over quickly (Kid Buu landed one kick) was because the story needed to move along and we could't have another 10+ episode of South Supreme Kai fighting Kid Buu.

When Kid Buu fought Vegeta SSJ2, Kid Buu landed an hard heatbutt and Vegeta was spewing blood all over the place and was knocked on to he ground, Vegeta SSJ2 displayed poor performance when he fought Kid Buu. The South Supreme Kai was unfased when he and Kid Buu flew with ramming speed towards eachother and headbutted eachother, he was unfased by the clash, in fact he retalitates with another headbutt and afterwards when he ripped Kid Buu's arm off he smiled and went after Kid Buu and dodged an incoming attack like it was nothing. So its safe to say that the South Supreme Kai is at the very least Majin Vegeta lvl, otherwise he would't have done so well when he fought a slightly pissed off Kid Buu.

The Grand Supreme Kai was only around for like 30 seconds before being absorbed so its difficult to guess is power and in terms of actual feats...he has none. When Mega/Bulky Buu fired an energy attack to finish East Supreme Kai, The Grand Supreme Kai popped up and deflected his attack right back at him witch is not an easy thing to do mind you, and lands a brutal attack thats cuts Buu into tiny pieced witch then expoded. Kibito Kai said that the South Supreme Kai was the ''Strongest and most sturdiest among us'' or something like that but, when Grand Supreme Kai did his little thing, East Supreme Kai was amazed by his power and ''Never knew he was this strong or that he never saw his benevoled leader fire such an attack'' so he could be wrong about South Supreme Kai being the strongest (won't be the first time that he's wrong, everytime he opens his mouth he makes a fool off himself)

So imo i think that the Grand Supreme Kai has a chance in winning this, Goku is the only real problem here as he, like South Supreme Kai manged to not make a fool off himself when he fought Kid Buu in SSJ2, unlike Vegeta who was tossed around like a ragdoll. A bloodlusted Grand Supreme Kai would be better i think than ''in character'' he needs to put Vegeta down fast and focus all his attention to Goku.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@niBBit said:

Maybe... The Grans Supreme Kai. When Kibito Kai tells the story of Kid Buu, we see South Supreme Kai put a number on Kid Buu all by himself. He displayed good speed (dodged Kid Buu's attacks) managed to rip Kid Buu's arm clean off by sheer brute strength, and when both of them engaged in a headbutt match the South Supreme Kai was unfased. The only reason why the match was so over quickly (Kid Buu landed one kick) was because the story needed to move along and we could't have another 10+ episode of South Supreme Kai fighting Kid Buu.

When Kid Buu fought Vegeta SSJ2 Kid Buu landed an hard heatbutt and Vegeta was spewing blood all over the place and was knocked on to he ground, Vegeta SSJ2 displayed poor performance when he fougght Kid Buu. The South Supreme Kai was unfased when he and Kid Buu flew with ramming speed towoards eachother and headbutted eachother, he was unfased by the clash, in fact he retalitates with another headbutt and afterwards when he ripped Kid Buu's arm off he smiled and went after Kid Buu and dodged an incming attack like it was nothing. So its safe to say that the South Supreme Kai is at the very least Majin Vegeta lvl, otherwise he would't have done so well when he fought a slightly pissed off Kid Buu.

The Grand Supreme Kai was only around for like 30 seconds before being absorbed so its difficult to guess is power and in terms of actual feats...he has none. When Mega/Bulky Buu fired an energy attack to finish Easy Supreme Kai, The Grand Supreme Kai popped up and deflected his attack right back at him witch is not an easy thing to do mind you, and lands a brutal attack thats cuts Buu into tiny pieced witch then expoded. Kibito Kai said that the South Supreme Kai was the ''Strongest and most sturdiest among us'' or something like that but, when Grand Supreme Kai did his little thing, East Supreme Kai was amazed by his power and ''Never knew he was this strong or that he never saw his benevoled leader fire such an attack'' so he could be wrong about South Supreme Kai being the strongest (won't be the first time that he's wrong, everytime he opens his mouth he makes a fool off himself)

So imo i think that the Grand Supreme Kai has a chance in winning this, Goku is the only real problem here as he, like South Supreme Kai manged to not make a fool off himself when he fought Kid Buu in SSJ2, unlike Vegeta who was tossed around like a ragdoll. A bloodlusted Grand Supreme Kai would be better i think than ''in character'' he needs to put Vegeta down fast and focus all his attention to Goku.

It was fat buu >,> fat buu = kid buu + i forgot supreme kai

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

When I think of GSK, that technique where he blew out energy that sliced Kid Buu into pieces is DEADLY! That move would rip them two apart I believe. Im going with GSK against them at that level. KB never had that regenerative power. Fight would have been over.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gran Kaio has my vote here.... he was the strongest of the Kaioshins for a reason.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@niBBit: This is a great explanation. I never payed much attention to Kid Buu's fight with GSK. You just made me want to go back and rewatch it.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

SSJ2 Goku and Vegeta wins

Post by othus12 (6,635 posts) See mini bio Level 13

goku and vegeta win with fusion

Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
I doubt they would fuse since they are in-character here. They didn't even want to fuse in a fight with Kid Buu, when they clearly had an opportunity. 
  
GSK should have no problem beating the saiyans in this fight. Since he did put a good fight now only with Kid Buu, but also the Buff Buu that had the powers of the South Supreme Kai.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

I doubt they would fuse since they are in-character here. They didn't even want to fuse in a fight with Kid Buu, when they clearly had an opportunity. GSK should have no problem beating the saiyans in this fight. Since he did put a good fight now only with Kid Buu, but also the Buff Buu that had the powers of the South Supreme Kai.

Yup, and on top of that, his cutting into pieces power thing will come in handy. also I am sure he could paralyze the two since Supreme Kaioshin was able to do it to Gohan.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

I doubt they would fuse since they are in-character here. They didn't even want to fuse in a fight with Kid Buu, when they clearly had an opportunity. GSK should have no problem beating the saiyans in this fight. Since he did put a good fight now only with Kid Buu, but also the Buff Buu that had the powers of the South Supreme Kai.

Yup, and on top of that, his cutting into pieces power thing will come in handy. also I am sure he could paralyze the two since Supreme Kaioshin was able to do it to Gohan.

They maybe have a bit stronger than Gohan at the time, but GSK was a massive load stronger than SK. So I think he'd have no problem with freezing them.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

I doubt they would fuse since they are in-character here. They didn't even want to fuse in a fight with Kid Buu, when they clearly had an opportunity. GSK should have no problem beating the saiyans in this fight. Since he did put a good fight now only with Kid Buu, but also the Buff Buu that had the powers of the South Supreme Kai.

Yup, and on top of that, his cutting into pieces power thing will come in handy. also I am sure he could paralyze the two since Supreme Kaioshin was able to do it to Gohan.

They maybe have a bit stronger than Gohan at the time, but GSK was a massive load stronger than SK. So I think he'd have no problem with freezing them.

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Well Goku wasn't going all out in SSJ3 as well up into the end... Goku said he could had beat Kid Buu with ease at full power SSJ3 but let the fight drag for Vegeta to have a shot.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Well Goku wasn't going all out in SSJ3 as well up into the end... Goku said he could had beat Kid Buu with ease at full power SSJ3 but let the fight drag for Vegeta to have a shot.

Well what he said was clearly BS because he looked like he was struggling. I take what characters say with a pinch of salt.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Well Goku wasn't going all out in SSJ3 as well up into the end... Goku said he could had beat Kid Buu with ease at full power SSJ3 but let the fight drag for Vegeta to have a shot.

Well what he said was clearly BS because he looked like he was struggling. I take what characters say with a pinch of salt.

Actually I went back to the manga (chapter 511) and yes, Goku only said that he could beat Kid Buu at full power but he had trouble since Kid Buu kept coming back... so you are right..

as you said and I'll agree, Dai Kaio would be above SSJ3... tho not as strong as Mystic Gohan.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Wait sorry i meant

Evil fat Buu = Grand Supreme kai + Kid Buu

SSJ3 Goku > Kid Buu > SSJ2 Goku =/< Grand Supreme Kai

They both seemed to damage kid buu, ssj2 goku was holding his own against kid buu.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,109 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Well Goku wasn't going all out in SSJ3 as well up into the end... Goku said he could had beat Kid Buu with ease at full power SSJ3 but let the fight drag for Vegeta to have a shot.

Well what he said was clearly BS because he looked like he was struggling. I take what characters say with a pinch of salt.

Actually I went back to the manga (chapter 511) and yes, Goku only said that he could beat Kid Buu at full power but he had trouble since Kid Buu kept coming back... so you are right..

as you said and I'll agree, Dai Kaio would be above SSJ3... tho not as strong as Mystic Gohan.

I can agree with that.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Supreme Marvel said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Yup, Dai Kaioshin should had gotten wished back... don't you think so?

also do you think he is equal or above SSJ3 halo Goku? I put them kinda the same league...

Personally, I'd put GSK above SSJ3 Goku. He had a better showing against KB than Goku did. It took Kid Buu absorbing GSK to beat him. Kid Buu looked comfortable beating Goku with his fists.

Well Goku wasn't going all out in SSJ3 as well up into the end... Goku said he could had beat Kid Buu with ease at full power SSJ3 but let the fight drag for Vegeta to have a shot.

Well what he said was clearly BS because he looked like he was struggling. I take what characters say with a pinch of salt.

Actually I went back to the manga (chapter 511) and yes, Goku only said that he could beat Kid Buu at full power but he had trouble since Kid Buu kept coming back... so you are right..

as you said and I'll agree, Dai Kaio would be above SSJ3... tho not as strong as Mystic Gohan.

I can agree with that.

^_^

Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@eddz99 said:

Wait sorry i meant

Evil fat Buu = Grand Supreme kai + Kid Buu

SSJ3 Goku > Kid Buu > SSJ2 Goku =/< Grand Supreme Kai

They both seemed to damage kid buu, ssj2 goku was holding his own against kid buu.

That fight was filler. In the manga, Goku went straight to SSJ3 when he fought Kid Buu.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel