SSJ Vegito Vs Midora

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Oct. 14, 2013. Last post by Carter_esque 11 months, 4 weeks ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ Vegito Vs Midora

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Midora starts in Hungry Space

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Midora starts in Hungry Space

- No holding back

- No destroying the planet

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Ikki_Minami_: You really did it, I knew this day was coming!

Post by Zerogodlike (1,264 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Ikki_Minami_ said:

SSJ Vegito Vs Midora

Rules

Scenario 1: In character, Midora starts in Hungry Space

Scenario 2: bloodlusted, Midora starts in Hungry Space

- No holding back

- No destroying the planet

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

SO IT BEGINS AGAIN LET THE GREAT BATTLE COMMENCE BETWEEN TOKIROS FANBASE AND DBZ'S FANBASE.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,137 posts) See mini bio Level 13

It was only a matter of time before Vegito got mixed into this

Post by waybig1010101 (3,459 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Post by SMXLR8 (7,378 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Post by othus12 (7,340 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

by starts in hungry space you mean he gets to hit vegito with it once?

because if not midora is screwed on a level so high it would be like pitting krillin against buu

Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Pre Battle of the Gods, Vegito could arguably solo both the Z and Toriko verses combined. This is really one sided.

@taichokage: How about post battle of gods and Toriyama get's an idea and makes SSG Vegito....... How powerful would that be?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!!?!?

Post by Zerogodlike (1,264 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@AnimeDefender said:

@taichokage: How about post battle of gods and Toriyama get's an idea and makes SSG Vegito....... How powerful would that be?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?!?!!??!?!!?!!?!?

DBZ might make it to galaxy level then ;p

Excluding Broly lol

@Zerogodlike: ............ a fusion between SSG Gogeta and SSG Vegito.........................

Post by taichokage (14,252 posts) See mini bio Level 20
...........Almost Brolypotence level!.......almost......ehh maybe 25%

@taichokage:LOL

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,045 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage: How does Vegito deny getting his atoms eaten? A technique born from Midora's Hungry Tongue that is so powerful, it consumes not only simple matter such as objects, but every atoms that revolves around the "space" that it touches, consuming even air itself, rendering any ability to manipulate atoms around it useless. The ability is, in its simplest description, a form of ability similar to that of the Ou Shoku Bansan, however unlike the latter, this ability does not take a corporeal form therefore it is invisible to the naked eye, leaves a vaccum in it's wake and it is unknown whether or not Midora gains nutrition from the "bites" he takes out of his prey or opponent. Another difference to the latter is that this ability is made from a trail of paths which Hungry Tongue makes, meaning that if the tongue has made even the slightest contact with even the smallest area, this ability will form itself in that area, therefore acting as a form of a snare trap to any atoms that it comes in contact with. The only time one will know if this attack has struck is when the ability makes direct contact to its victim, to which by then, enormous bite wounds will have formed around the area which the ability has touched, ultimately consuming every single atom around the area it has touched. If one attempts to directly attack Midora, who has formed this ability, they will highly likely be consumed because Midora's Hungry Tongue has already created a path around him from when he has used his ability, therefore acting as a sort of consuming shield around Midora. It is also noted that anything that touches the "space" where the ability resides, Midora is able to instantly taste whatever it touches regardless if his own tounge has even touched them or not and the next time he can attack using Hungry Space directly, giving the stationary Ichiryuu more "bites". And Ontop of that he can do Meteor Spice which can kill Vegito.

Online Now

@Ikki_Minami_: hungry space CAN kill vegito. however he wont have the time to set it up.

if midora gets the first shot then he can win. we all know toriko characters can kill DBZ characters but their DC and "speed"(speed is hyped and never backed up with feats but ok) allows them to triumph over toriko characters.

i think that even sani could kill vegito if you allow him the first shot.

Battles like this are pointless its like if i make a battle between yamamoto and Midora except i let Yamamoto hit Midora with Zanka no tachi, Kita at the start of the fight. 
Online Now

@waybig1010101 said:

Battles like this are pointless its like if i make a battle between yamamoto and Midora except i let Yamamoto hit Midora with Zanka no tachi, Kita at the start of the fight.

yup. though i wouldnt really take zanka no tachi at sun heat level. or maybe you think yammamoto has the potential to kill goku?

@othus12: 15 million thats the heat that surrounds his body, kita is north its when his flame literally erases anything it touches out of existence which sounds a lot more impressive than 15 million degrees but again i think you get my point  
Online Now

@waybig1010101: hyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyperrrrrbolleeeee!

Post by Shinigami_Dragon (45 posts) See mini bio Level 8
there is a stated number how hot he was it cant be a hyperbole.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel