SSJ Vegeta Vs Frieza

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on April 6, 2011. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

he said "fight hard kakarot. your number 1". if you paid attention, vegeta is alot less technical and less skilled at advancing his power. who discovered mastered ssj? whos the ssj3 here? vegeta says many times goku is a genius and has no weaknesses. he once thought goku was so strong because he had a family. but in the speech, vegeta says its because goku fights only because he must not lose and always pushes his limits. vegeta was so blinded by arrogance that it blinded him from the truth. he would never catch up to goku. goku was the best fighter in the universe.

look at their respective battles with cell. goku matched cell move for move, technique for technique. vegeta fought sloppy and used the same old punch punch punch ki spam ki spam ki spam. piccolo even said vegeta was sloppy because of anger. goku never loses his head like that.

because in this scenario it is Vegeta who turned into a Super Saiyan and not Goku, meaning their positions in power have been switched. Vegeta wins.

no it hasnt. in this scenario, vegeta transformed instead of dying. he is the same base power as when he died on namek. no switching was allowed.

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@UssjFutureTrunks: Goku is only more powerful. Vegeta is the better fighter. Like it or not. Gotenks turned into an SSJ3, that doesn't mean he is a better fighter than Vegeta. Yes he thought Goku was "Strong". Vegeta was always a better fighter than Goku, Goku was always more powerful. If you pain attention then you would know. 

Of course Goku matched Cell, he was a Fully-Powered Super Saiyan, a perfected Super Saiyan form. Vegeta had the ordinary SSJ form etc. Being angry doesn't mean Vegeta is not a better fighter than Goku. Vegeta is more technical, a better strategical genius than Goku. After all he was the one who told Goku to use the Spirit Bomb to defeat Kid Buu. Goku would've never thought of that on his own. 

Well to turn into a Super Saiyan he would have to be at Goku's base level of power. Namek Vegeta's power level was not close enough for him to transform.

ND

Vegeta is the better fighter.

vegetas not the better fighter. hes overconfident and fights sloppy, wasting his ki on spam attacks. goku fights smarter and trains smarter.

Of course Goku matched Cell, he was a Fully-Powered Super Saiyan, a perfected Super Saiyan form

exactly. why didnt vegeta have this form if he is better than kakarot? because goku is a genius and vegeta knew the truth even then. kakarot is better than him.

Vegeta was always a better fighter than Goku, Goku was always more powerful.

but why dont you ask yourself WHY was goku stronger? they were about the same pre rosat but goku is leagues beyond vegeta later. because goku trains SMART. and vegeta only relies on increasing his physical power. no matter how hard vegeta trained, he realised he would never catch up to goku as goku was the better man and smarter at fighting. its not about who was stronger. broly is stronger than roshi, doesnt make broly the better man. its "your better than me". not "your stronger than me".

Vegeta is more technical, a better strategical genius than Goku

like? most of vegetas plans backfire because he is the one who let cell be perfect remember? hes the one who let the androids out remember? hes the one who told frieza to transform remember? hes the one who went holy batshit on cell and got gohans arm broken like a dumbass! goku is better and smarter! did vegeta discover than fpssj is the best way to go? no! all vegeta wanted was muscles!

After all he was the one who told Goku to use the Spirit Bomb to defeat Kid Buu. Goku would've never thought of that on his own. 

he did but knew it didnt work on frieza so why would it work now? gokus plan was to wish gotenks and gohan to the battlefield. and most of the fans agree that would be a better ending. with gohan coming to the rescue.

Well to turn into a Super Saiyan he would have to be at Goku's base level of power

where is that stated? nowhere. the requirements are anger, a high base power level, and a need not a desire. vegeta probably would have transformed, as frieza noted, but he lacked the pure heart awakened by rage. if high base power was all that was needed, how come vegeta didnt transform until he was on that asteroid? fact of the matter was, his rage had not awakened on namek yet. in this scenario it did.

@UssjFutureTrunks: I don't need to make a long post to prove you wrong. An SSJ Vegeta would defeat Frieza. I have my reasons for claiming Vegeta the victor all over this thread.

ND

or maybe you just cant make any post to prove me wrong whatsoever.
@UssjFutureTrunks: All my other posts already did prove you wrong. I don't need to repeat them.

ND
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,071 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Vegeta will beat Frieza so badly it not even funny (Ok, it is funny)

All my other posts already did prove you wrong. I don't need to repeat them.

so you proved that hypotehtical ssj vegeta wins? just becayse goku ssj who is stronger, did? thats not proof.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel