SSJ Majin Vegeta vs Perfect Cell

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on April 7, 2011. Last post by UssjFutureTrunks 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who wins this?
Post by Scalptre (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Dude is it even a contest? Based on powerlevels alone SSJ Majin Vegeta is around 360,000,000 while Perfect Cell is only around 225,000,000. Also SSJ Majin Vegeta was almost on par with Majin Buu which im pretty sure Cell could not handle. Victory to SSJ Majin Vegeta 

um ssj majin vegeta didnt fight buu nor was he ever even close in power level, even as ssj2 majin vegeta.
Post by Scalptre (2 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Dude do you remember how Majin Vegeta died? He used an explosion wave that ended up killing himself and almost 'Fat Buu'.... either way he is much stronger then Perfect Cell
THAT WAS SSJ2 MAJIN VEGETA! im saying this is regular ssj majin vegeta. UNDERSTAND?

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,244 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@UssjFutureTrunks: 
Dude Vegeta can still power up. You didn't say anything about Vegeta powering up in the OP

of course he cant power up you silly little man. its like making a match base gotenks vs majin vegeta and saying gotenks can win because hes a ssj3! its not specified!
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@UssjFutureTrunks:
once again, how are we suppose to kno how much the majin symbol increases your power, but im almost certain he wouldnt be stronger than ssj2 gohan so cell wins

i specified it. if i meant ssj2 majin vegeta, i would have said majin vegeta/ full power majin vegeta. but i took the time to specify hes in ssj1. and cell doesnt win just because hes not facing a ssj2. thats silly.
@UssjFutureTrunks: 
You say SSJ, you didn't specified which number it was. All I know it could have been SSJ 2 or SSJ 4 Vegeta  

look its common dbz knowledge that ssj = ssj1. it would be retarded of me to say ssj and meaning ssj4 when i didnt say ssj4. ssj = super saiyan. in the series they never say "super saiyan" when referring to an ascended saiyan or ssj3.
@UssjFutureTrunks: 
Read the rules
That didn't explain why you didn't add a number to it, you wouldn't have people saying right off the bat that Vegeta wins. 

well it was clear to me. for future reference ssj = ssj1. like if i say ssj goku. obviously i mean ssj1. no real way around that logic.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel