SSJ Gotenks vs SSJ3 Goku

Topic started by DBZ_universe on Aug. 16, 2012. Last post by DBZ_universe 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

This is Gotenkusu vs Goku!!

Gotenkusu
Gotenkusu

___________________________VS______________________________

SSJ3 Goku
SSJ3 Goku

Rules -

• This is SSJ Gotenks Post ROSAT (Hyperbolic Time Chamber).
  • This is Goku with Halo.
  • Canon feats only.
  • Gotenks does not have time limit and neither does Goku... in other words, he can keep SSJ3 as long as he wants with no stress at all.
  • Both are bloodlusted, no prep.
  • They start 1000 feet away from each other.
  • No BFR.
  • Battle takes place in the planet of the Kaioshins.
Kaioshin Realm
Kaioshin Realm

Who wins?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gotenks wins with difficulty. Goku was too scared to fight Super Buu while Gotenks managed to do some damage with his Ghost Attack. Goku has the edge in skill, but is outmatched power-wise.

The manga provides evidence as Goku stated Gotenks would be stronger than him before the RoSaT, and it was never contradicted so it remains true - they're at least on par with each other.

Post by Sonata (35,519 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Edit: Nevermind I read the thread wrong sorry.

@Sonata: That was SSJ3 vs SSJ3

@SpeedForceSpider: I know I edited my post:)

@Sonata: Oh I see. Well what is your take on this battle?

@Sonata said:

Edit: Nevermind I read the thread wrong sorry.

Why did you Edit?? I missed it.

@SpeedForceSpider: I believe Gotenks takes it, He has a good on panel speed feat going around the world multiple times. Thats was before he even entered the ROSAT. Alot has a better array of moves to do more damage than Goku does.
@DBZ_universe: I thought this battle had been done before. It has, but both were SSJ3's in the fight.

@Sonata: Oh no no no... or else Gotenks would stomp..

but thanks for not locking it!! XD

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: I believe Gotenks takes it, He has a good on panel speed feat going around the world multiple times. Thats was before he even entered the ROSAT. Alot has a better array of moves to do more damage than Goku does.

I agree with this 100%. Gotenks is a bit more versatile with his techniques. And as for that SSJ3 one that was a spite battle.

@DBZ_universe: LOL you're welcomeXD 

@SpeedForceSpider: Yep, I should lock that one ,but it is buried too deep within the abyss to matter:)

@Sonata said:

@SpeedForceSpider: Yep, I should lock that one ,but it is buried too deep within the abyss to matter:)

Lock it if it ever comes back! for now it's good that it is buried...

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

I doubt anyone would be nutty enough to bump that crap.

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

I doubt anyone would be nutty enough to bump that crap.

Let's hope not... or else it would be madness...

@DBZ_universe: Madness? As if, Broly threads are the definition of madness on these forums.

@SpeedForceSpider: Jajaja LOLZ... that is true... never put Broly against another DBZ character or else it will be madness..

As for this fight I don't know who to choose because in ability Gotenkusu has the advantage... same with physical speed... but in sneaky attacks Goku is better... he can solar flare and the Destructo Disk.. but what if one of the ghost's protects Gotenkusu form getting sliced cause the moment the disk touches the ghost it will blow up... or Goku can power up a kamekameha and out of no where ghosts jump him like some thugs.. lol XD

Also in h2h Goku>Gotenkusu.

but in the end I'll give it to Gotenkusu.

@SpeedForceSpider@DBZ_universe: LOL people just have to realize how heavy the PIS was in that move. Piccolo can now all of a sudden hear across the universe (Listening to King Kia and Goku's conversation). Broly already having the Z-Fighters defeated,goes brain dead and destroys random meaningless buildings instead of going for the kill. LOL 

@Sonata: For real. I'm glad he edited the OP so canon feats are allowed, because Goku fanboy's will use Movie 13 as an accuse for Goku being above Gotenks and Gohan which is ludicrous.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel