SSJ Gotenks (Pre Rosat) vs Kid Buu

Topic started by UssjFutureTrunks on April 12, 2011. Last post by danzi97 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by UssjFutureTrunks (296 posts) See mini bio Level 7

buu has regeneration and unlimited power but hes outmatched in power by quite a bit. this could turn out like cell vs 17.

for arguments sake, gotenks has the time limit, but buu cant absorb or turn gotenks to candy.

canon only.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,881 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Really no one commented on this?

Gotenks wins.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@SpeedForceSpider: Pre RoSaT Gotenks lost to Fat Buu, Kid Buu wins

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Gotenks SSJ never fought Fat Buu, he only fought Fat Buu when he was at base and yeah he got clobberd but what do you except at base lvl. Pre or Post Gotenks i still would say that Kid Buu wins.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

What does "Pre Rosat" mean? Is it when they were still perfecting the fusion?

@danzi97: RoSat (Room of Space and Time) hyperbolic time chamber

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

II am gonna have to give this to Kid Buu cause he has Shunko Ido and that will give him that edge.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Kid Buu

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Have we seen the same series? Because SSJ Gotenks never fought Kid Buu.

Nice try Gotenks > SSJ3 Goku.

Like I said Gotenks wins.

@SpeedForceSpider: How exactly is Gotenks going to put him down, especially with the time limit, he may wale on Kid Buu a bit (if even that) but he has not permanent means of disposing of him before his time is up, at least that's how I see it.

@ImDictatorBowDown: That's simply your opinion, and if Gotenks is stronger than Goku which I once again point out if you read my post, He should win in under 30 min. And how isn't he? Since OP didn't specify whether they are IC or not that's game. He could blast him and be done with it.

@SpeedForceSpider: Kid Buu was stronger than Goku as well, if Gohan fought Kid Buu do you believe he could kill him, obviously Gohan would beat the shit out of him but kill him, I don't see it happening I see no evidence that they could wipe him out by blasting him the only way Buu was finished off was with the spirit bomb, an attack that they have never shown.

@ImDictatorBowDown: Basically you're telling me since Kid Buu was shown to be killed by the spirit bomb its the only way the Buu's can die? Saying you don't think they can die a certain way just because you "didn't see it" defeats the purpose of the battle forums. Why bother debating?

@SpeedForceSpider: No I'm not saying the spirit bomb is the only way to kill Buu, what I'm saying is that Gotenks may be able to beat Kid Buu but has never shown the means to destroy him, if Gotenks had the means to do so Pre-RoSaT then why didn't he just kill the Fat Buu? By the way you took "I don't see it" way to literally.

Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

If only cannon counts, Gotenks is way stronger, since his SSJ form seemed stronger than SSJ3 Goku. But being stronger might not be enough to defeat Buu, especially with the time-limit. If Gotenks is in character, he'll probably have too much fun in fight to actually manage to destroy him soon enough.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel