SSJ GOD GOKU VS WBH HULK

Topic started by supermanisbest on Aug. 30, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by supermanisbest (16 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Now from what i saw dragonball is downplayed alot here first let me start off and say the 40 ton argument has been dismissed. In a the dragonball ball data books approced by AT himself it states goku had trouble because he was using a flying technique. Now i hear alot of ppl saying with out ki dragonball charters are we weak again false goku before he knew what ki was has been.1.shot when he was asleep 2. hit with and axe 3. took multiple machine gun shots to the face. Also in dbz freiza has tanked a planet explosion. now on to the fight.

EDIT: Images added of fighters involved. -Dream

Also i would like to note those were real size planets bills went into it was comfirmed with a image on comic vine i see can i post it.

Post by taichokage (14,814 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@supermanisbest: You're going to need images and conditions for the fight or this will get locked in 24 hours. Welcome btw. However, this argument isn't something that most of the regulars here haven't been through numerous times. Base Goku is stronger than 40 tons. That's not hard to perceive. However he's going to need a lot more feats to contend with Hulk physically. Nevertheless, I can see Goku winning if he plays his cards wisely. Speed and range are on his side. But if he tries to take the fight to Hulk he will lose very quickly.

Post by Racob7 (23 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Goku easily

Post by Dream (8,120 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@taichokage: Wouldn't Goku beat solar system-level as SSJ God? He should be able to easily beat most incarnations of Hulk.

Im working on how to upload images since im not on a pc but i saw a image which shows how big bills temple aswell as those planets which would kill those tiny planets agreements but in the mean time hey everyone nice to meet you.

@Dream: I agree but not in a physical confrontation. I said I think he could win this as long as he avoids trading blows for any length of time.

@supermanisbest said:

Im working on how to upload images since im not on a pc but i saw a image which shows how big bills temple aswell as those planets which would kill those tiny planets agreements but in the mean time hey everyone nice to meet you.

Sounds like you have mobile device problems, something I suffered from for a long time until about a month or two ago when I got a new Computer.

Yes but from what i know in the english dub of the movie its stated bills busted a galaxy which was from king kai . but im not going to put goku there cause he has no feats of that caliber so solar system plus is good enough since its scales more accurately. I made this match because some people think hulks a universe buster or atleast on par with sentry.I wanted to see if thats true.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,212 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Another Hulk vs DBZ thread huh? Why?

Goku should win either by overwhelming DC or via BFR, assuming he is bloodlusted

Well there is a version of Hulk who is universal level. That's Zombie Hulk but it's a non canon form of him. Normal Hulk versions are not in the ballpark. And yes he did fight Sentry for something like an hour but he was ultimately the weaker of the 2.

Post by Dream (8,120 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I've added images of the mentioned fighters to the opening post of this thread since the maker of it is posting from a mobile source.

I still think SSJ God Goku could prevail easily over this version of Hulk.

Yeah it's kinda hard for those that dislike/d DBZ to discredit Goku since BOG. He's still not proven to be beyond Solar System level but overall he's a lot more impressive.

I agree because goku from scaling is very strong problem is he is going against people with feats. So in my opinion he need feats before any can scale him higher not just statments. but in my opinion i do think he is higher then solar system .Also theres this image i wanted to post called bills temple its a concept by AT and it show how big it is i saw it on google image but it won't post wanna take a look at it?
Post by Saladking (1,126 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WBH Hulk is weaker than Frieza so why do you people continue to put him up against Goku?

Post by takashichea (13,815 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@ImDictatorBowDown said:

Another Hulk vs DBZ thread huh? Why?

Goku should win either by overwhelming DC or via BFR, assuming he is bloodlusted

Off-Topic:

I know folks complain regularly about the trends of battle threads back in March and April 2014 where Might Guy, Gremmy, and Kenpachi were hyped a lot, I suggest you don't have to comment on them if you don't like them. Also, you can start your own theme or support Flashback180's battle theme, History's Strongest Disciple.

You are free to take this suggestion or not.

Post by luthluth (1,503 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Goku at that point vaps hulk with ease

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,058 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@luthluth said:

Goku at that point vaps hulk with ease

This
Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,597 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supermanisbest:

I agree because goku from scaling is very strong problem is he is going against people with feats. So in my opinion he need feats before any can scale him higher not just statments. but in my opinion i do think he is higher then solar system .Also theres this image i wanted to post called bills temple its a concept by AT and it show how big it is i saw it on google image but it won't post wanna take a look at it?

But power scaling is too inconsistent to use. Hell If we did this with everyone Hulk is easily Solar system if not Galaxy level.

Goku has speed and range here. So he could win. But I see Hulk trashing this planet and everything around it with in the first few mins, if he's not going to hold back when fighting Goku.

Post by generator2000 (140 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Um, Goku takes this, if he is serious. Goku couldn't take too many punches from the Hulk, but if he is smart, Goku stomps rather easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel