SSG GOKU VS KUMAGAWA AND MEDAKA AND Ajimu

Topic started by Zerogodlike on Oct. 3, 2013. Last post by Sonata 6 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,062 posts) See mini bio Level 11
By Kagami
By Kagami

BLOOD LUST ON FOR ALL FIGHT ON TOKIROS EARTHS
Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
All Fiction gg.
@TheBlackDragonz said:
All Fiction gg.
yea i wanna see what other people think tho
Post by taichokage (11,488 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I also said in the last thread SSJG won't make a difference. Goku gets wrecked just as badly.
@taichokage said:
I also said in the last thread SSJG won't make a difference. Goku gets wrecked just as badly.
Well i guess everyones in agreement Hmm i still looking for good people that can fight medaka box characters
Post by KingOfAsh (1,268 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Does Medaka Box planet/star bust? Or does their power lie Elsweyr?

Post by GeneralVan (1,190 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Medaka is the only one that loses really. Although Negi Springfield did beat Kumagawa on the OBD...

Post by Sonata (35,016 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Goku dies....yet again

@KingOfAsh said:

Does Medaka Box planet/star bust? Or does their power lie Elsweyr?

Time and space hax and erasing people level hax and reality warp.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i have always felt that ajimu is the embodiment of NLF

Post by airagog (102 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Zerogodlike: I question the limit of time and space warp, as we've seen in the DBZ universe it DOES have its limits as seen with Shenron.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

There Speed is laughable and so is there durability, Base Goku kills them with total ease.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Platinum_94: Too bad, Ajimu star busts.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Only people their level are those who can do the same, but better. Or those who can basically give their RW powers the finger, like Void Shiki Ryougi. Maybe Hikaru after she became the Pillar of Cephiro in Magic Knights Rayearth, where she has the power to do anything she wishes and make anything real and used that to give the entire populace the power to restore their world through Belief.

@Platinum_94 said:

There Speed is laughable and so is there durability, Base Goku kills them with total ease.

Good luck with that considering that kumagawa is a true immortal and also his ablities allow for him make any attack nothing and btw he can and will erase goku from existence and medaka is = to kumagawa since she has the same abilities except she can use them even better and ajimu cant even be touched by goku since she on a whole different level.

Post by airagog (102 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@Zerogodlike: As is seen through DBZ with both Shenron and the Black Dragon, space-time manipulations has its limits which Goku can surpass a universal level space-time manipulation thus making it null. As well as we've seen that no matter how much you try to alter the past, you just end up creating a different time line as is seen through Trunks.

I know it's easy to dismiss anything with reality warping abilities as stomping anything that doesn't, but they do have their limits. Also, do not forget that Bills was an immortal too. I have to say Goku would win this one as he could negate reality warping at LEAST up to the universal level, possibly multiversal.

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@airagog: i don't agree with goku having universal level space, time or haxx resistence

but the Z fighters do have some resistance to this i mean neither porunga or shenron could wish anything against this characters and they are really powerfull

@airagog said:

@Zerogodlike: As is seen through DBZ with both Shenron and the Black Dragon, space-time manipulations has its limits which Goku can surpass a universal level space-time manipulation thus making it null. As well as we've seen that no matter how much you try to alter the past, you just end up creating a different time line as is seen through Trunks.

I know it's easy to dismiss anything with reality warping abilities as stomping anything that doesn't, but they do have their limits. Also, do not forget that Bills was an immortal too. I have to say Goku would win this one as he could negate reality warping at LEAST up to the universal level, possibly multiversal.

Except whis statement was that goku could take over for bills when he dies which debunks immortality.

Post by Platinum_94 (741 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@Zerogodlike: Its a shame though, Because looking at there speed and durability. Goku even a Teen can go behind them and wrecked them before they know what even happen. He just speed biltzs them and keeps one-shoting them for shits and giggles

Post by taichokage (11,488 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Won't matter a lick since they're immortal and can wish Goku to die and he dies.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel