SS4 Gogeta vs Saint Seiya

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 29, 2010. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@GoodGamerSambo: totally not the same, SS verse and DBZ verse work very different we can powerscale from DBZ characters because theire energy doesn't really do nothing except amp stats and make energy blasts thats why we can powerscale that if Roshis kamehameha destroyed the moon at DB then SSJ3 Goku can do at the very least the same with his Kamehameha in the other hand cosmos is a lot more complex with theire power again is more based on haxx we have a gold saint that can cut anything, a gold saint that can poison you, a gold saint that can reach absolute zero, etc... non of the powers the saints have are similar to each other we can only powerscale if for example if Shura cuts the strongest metal in his verse and Shiryu being stroger then him we can assume he can do the same. LOL at shun destroying planets

@5th: in both the spanish and english versions of te SS wikias and both wikipedia pages are telling me that Okada is the writer and artist of the series and is only supervised by kuramada do you have a link where it says that okada is just the artist??

@TheVectorPrime: ok, well i do think SS verse is really powerfull just not gallaxy level gold saints i think of them as more haxx than raw power

i am not a fan of the OBD myself they take to serious vs debates and wank a lot of characters

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ROBOT6661 said:

LOL at shun destroying planets

K.

http://media.animevice.com/uploads/2/22969/549260-saint_seiya_super.jpg

And that was only the Sanctuary saga...

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheVectorPrime: Seriously, why do you still go on this site? So I can disapprove all your claims again? Just stay quiet you troll

@GoodGamerSambo: you should post all that scene not just the part that is more convinient for you

you see those "planets" are just from the pocket dimension or illusion (what ever way you want to look at it) saga created by his another dimension attack

the page before your scan you can even see how small are those "planets"

Post by GoodGamerSambo (195 posts) See mini bio Level 6

@ROBOT6661 said:

@GoodGamerSambo: you should post all that scene not just the part that is more convinient for you

you see those "planets" are just from the pocket dimension or illusion (what ever way you want to look at it) saga created by his another dimension attack

You can't tell how close or far away those planets actually are to them....

They could be lightyears away from them.

Just because the planets in the picture appear large when pictured next to the characters, doesn't mean that they are the same size as them. As I said, they could be ages away, you can't tell.

Post by 5th (1,412 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GoodGamerSambo said:

@ROBOT6661 said:

You can't tell how close or far away those planets actually are to them....

They could be lightyears away from them.

Just because the planets in the picture appear large when pictured next to the characters, doesn't mean that they are the same size as them. As I said, they could be ages away, you can't tell.

Not just that but Kuramada was pretty terrible in drawing the distances between characters and stuff.

@GoodGamerSambo: but even in the scan you posted you can just tell how big those "planets" by comparing the size of the "planets" to the size of the chain

here is a bigger scan if you can't see

http://myanx.com/mangas-online/saint-seiya/capitulo-47/saintseiya6.jpg

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@5th said:

@TheVectorPrime: Seriously, why do you still go on this site? So I can disapprove all your claims again? Just stay quiet you troll

This is the greatest stupidity you posted here so far . You disaproving my claims !? What kind of stupidity is that !? So far only the opposite happened. All of the threads in which I was debating and you were just spamming are evidance ? Everyone can see that YOU FAILED TO POST EVEN A SINGLE VALID ARGUMENT if they just check those threads:

- Saint Seiya Facts vs Hypes 1 and 2

- Magnamon vs Gold Saints etc...

Unlike you I have pleanty of people here which agree with me. Some of them red manga by themself and others were convinced when they saw evidance which i have presented. You only have your fellow OBD trolls Unlike you I HAVE CREDIBILITY ON THIS SITE. After all 2 of my threads were taken as info threads. So even mods acknowledge my credibity. Face it you're nothing here !

Post by TheVectorPrime (269 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Too express my opinion.

If it is Gogeta vs Pegasus Seiya, than Gogeta wins. If it is against whole verse, than he loses. Since top tiers from Saint Seiya verse should be low-mid level heralds (Hades and other Olympians, Gaea, Chronus etc...). Greatest feat so far in entire franchise is Hades alighning the planets so that confirms my statement. Personally I put SSJ4 Gogeta in mid-herald category(in other words he can put up a fight with heralds of Galactus, although Surfer and more powerful heralds are too much for him). Anyway he is greatly outnumbered here so he should lose.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel