SS4 Gogeta vs Saint Seiya

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 29, 2010. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@ssjsuperman said:
" @Mortein: so gogeta is going to  collapse a  dimension   on seiya?  seiya takes  with no   effort gogeta moves at the speed of a  statue compared to seiya.     "
Well, buu is the one who destroys the universe by collapsing dimensions, Yi Xing Long consumes it with minus power. 

@FormerCrimsonKing said:
" @kinasin: lol that stupid stuff yu pull over at the movie codec wont work over here.....so like it said gogeta auto loses for being NON CANON...back on topic..seiya takes this easily "

@rein said:
" @kinasin said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: dbgt is cannon to itself so fail. "
It was neither written by tori or in the original manga. It is non canon. "

Hmm, well maybe GT is non canon to the manga, it is official though and I like to think of it as canon to the anime but not the manga. 
Anyway in a thread with GT characters GT is canon, or else what would we use? 
@willyvereb said:
" @Mortein: You know that it was just a simple hyperbole?   
Idk, actually. 
In a literary context take the Book of Ezekiel, the prophet sees beings moving at the same speed as lightning, and thus calls them lightning speed. Not a hyperbole but a measure of speed.
Also in fillers goku dodged lighting I believe. 

@willyvereb said:
" @kinasin: You know by calculating the power level differences, Goku can't be even a star system buster. Compared to a planet, a star system is literally millions of times larger. Now, imagine roughly the same with a galaxy...not to mention the universe. The universe is limitless infinite in scale...at least to our knowledge. Simple arbitrary increase of power wouldn't ever cut it. "
Idk. 
Remember from first DB tournament to freeza fight goku increases by a million fold, and its likely ki has more of an exponential relationship to destructive power than a linear one. 
And remember fusion multiplies that power together.  
 But its just speculation without the statements. 
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,437 posts) See mini bio Level 15
it was obviously a joke when i said what i said but ppl wanna take it soooo seriously...lol shame
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
DBGT is cannon to itself whether you like it or not :)
Post by deathmonger (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@kinasin said:
"DBGT is cannon to itself whether you like it or not :) "

God Seiya could almost solo the DBZGT Universe if not
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@deathmonger: Actually just Virgo Shaka would be enough TBH
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb said:
" @deathmonger: Actually just Virgo Shaka would be enough TBH "
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Unless it's Seiya from the early part of the series... Gogeta dies in a split second.
Post by StargunZX (476 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@deathmonger said:

" @kinasin said:

"DBGT is cannon to itself whether you like it or not :) "
God Seiya could almost solo the DBZGT Universe if not "
Gemini Saga can do that with Galaxian Explosion.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Gogeta wins..... he tolled around with a "Universe Buster" dude (Yi Xing Long)..... also Gogeta can warp reality it self.... Gogeta is more than Universal buster..... he's not a galaxy buster like people say... cuz if he was then he would be at the level of  "Restrained Super Saiyan Broly"....
Hmm, this might be a good place to post my screen shots i took for the other thread 

In GT 
-Goku punched c 17 across the world, in ssj1 child form
-took being punched out into space, then blitzed and punched back, in ssj1 child form 
-destroyed a dimension, in base 
-in ssj4 lifted up a section on a city, weighing millions+ tons 
-took temperately as hot as the sun and was fine 
-with his kiai lifted many near mountain sized pillars at once 
-no move works on gt goku twice 
-goku can copy any move, even shapeshifting  
-likes to spam IT

Here is an impressive feat, with his kiai (invisible ki) he lifts up many near mountain sized pillars, the sum of which is likely far in excess of a billions tons 

Here goku lifts part of a city back into place. 

Now, goku in ssj1 beat Rild, whos ki is >>> majin buu 

And we can talk about how plv. 130 (which is 3 digits) can destroy the moon, 18,00 can destroy a planet, but goku's battle power is IMPOSSIBLE to calculate, even for futuristic computers, who can likely calculate more digits then our computers which can what calculate millions and trillions of digits.  
So it would be far above the trillions, quitillions, ect, 

Now to how he uses this incalculable battle power 

Goku almost dies against bebi, but kaioshin saves him at the last moment. 

However the force behind the evil attack power is enough to warp him into a different and weird alternate dimension, one beyond the kaio realm.

Anyway, in this weird place goku has to obey the laws of this crazy twisted realty, if he cheats and uses his ki then he is threatened with being stuck in between dimensions for ever. 

However goku's opponent in this strange reality warped game cheats, and the dimension collapses in on them. 

Goku says screw it, realizes he can now use ki, and proceeds to blow up the dimension. 

He fires a beam
and the dimension cracks, then explodes.

Remember that ssj3 is 400 times base, so ssj4 would have to be minimum 800 times base, and fusion would square that power. 
I also think Gogeta had attacks stronger than the universal genki dama. 

And he did not only kick away, but neutralize an attack that was going to consume the entire universe and beyond 

Though personally, besides some ssj4 stuff I think GT is lame and sucks compared to DB and Z
Gogeta takes this.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@hitsusatsu11: Hmm that strength feat actually implies that Goku is not as weak as people make him out to seem (physically in terms of strength). Lifting part of that city would perhaps put him close to Marvel Hercules' strength range since Hercules himself was capable of dragging the island of Manhattan (which weighs over 99 billion tons). Well this goes for Super Saiyan 4 Goku at least. 

ND
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"

Now, goku in ssj1 beat Rild, whos ki is >>> majin buu 

Which episode is this?
@hitsusatsu11: did you get that from  lounge.moviecodec.com
@kinasin said:
" Gogeta takes this. "
only in your mind
@ssjsuperman:  Why would he. I got it from here because it is simply amazing and a masterpiece. xD
@ssjsuperman said:
" @hitsusatsu11: did you get that from  lounge.moviecodec.com "
Nope, I went through my episodes and screen shotted them for threads here. 
@Mortein: I can't remember off hand, last night I went through my subbed ep's and screen shotted ones I thought were relevant. 
@hitsusatsu11: i see someone posted that in another thread in your words
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel