SS4 Gogeta vs Saint Seiya

Topic started by Kinasin on Oct. 29, 2010. Last post by TheVectorPrime 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Who wins?
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Seiya Pegasus?

Ya pegasus seiya my bad :P
Post by willyvereb (5,943 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Universe buster vs somone who can only galaxy bust with ridiculous powerscaling? The choice is obvious. Seiya wins here stark naked without even a Bronze Cloth.
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@willyvereb said:
" Universe buster vs somone who can only galaxy bust with ridiculous powerscaling? The choice is obvious. Seiya wins here stark naked without even a Bronze Cloth. "
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Seiya wins... Saint Seiya is one of the most overpowered anime universes.
Post by taichokage (15,441 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
wtf Gogeta is stronger than a Universe buster yi xing long, and Super Buu was even supposedly a universe buster. A lot of people agree but whenever saint seiya enters the picture, people just forget all the high tier feats of dbz characters because seiya has even more. I definitely believe the seiyaverse  is more powerful but not by as much as everyone keeps saying. btw spite. In your locked thread you not only broke the forum rules, but had spite already directed at dbz verse.
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well, if we go by statements and power scaling then gogeta is far above universe busting. If we ignore statements and power scaling then I have no idea how powerful Gogeta is.
meh, I'll avoid DBGT battles.
@Mortein: so gogeta is going to  collapse a  dimension   on seiya? 

seiya takes  with no   effort gogeta moves at the speed of a  statue compared to seiya.    
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,008 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Even if he got hits Seiya will come back up, he is more inmortal than a highlander Christian Bale fused with Chuck Norris
@ssjsuperman said:

" @Mortein: so gogeta is going to  collapse a  dimension   on seiya?  seiya takes  with no   effort gogeta moves at the speed of a  statue compared to seiya.     "

Gogeta was massively more powerful then yi xing longwho was stated to be universe buster, or something like that, I don't remember anymore.
So if he wasn't lying Gogeta should be massively above universe busting, if we use power scaling. Also goku in kid form without going ss destroyed a dimension. 

About speed, I know they are massively FTL, however goku was faster then lighting (0.3x speed of light) while he was a kid with power level under 300, and since then his speed kept on increasing exponentially . So if we use extremely long abc logic we would see that Gogetas speed should be at least comparable with the speed of seiya. 
Again, I am not really debating, just saying some thing I have noticed.
@Mortein: You know that it was just a simple hyperbole? It's like when you read someone has lightning-fast reflexes(and the person in question isn't Negi or Killuah). It's just a fancy wortld to describe Goku surpassing his natural limits. It bbears no credibility sionce it isn't a feat at all.
Same for the universe-busting. They only claim that "xyz would destroy the universe" because after they defeat the Z fighters, there's literally no oner to oppose the villains in DB(to their knowledge). It was the same for Frieza, same for Buu and maybe the same for Cell as well. Bear in mind neither of those shown strength even close to Galaxy Busting, not to mention the Universe. 
It has about the same credibility as somone claiming on 4chan that the Kyubi is omnipotent...
 SS4 Gogeta is two super saiyan fours combined into one being. When roshi had a power level of 153 him and krillin fought a whole match in 1/5 of a second. A simple SS1 goku has a power level of 150,000,000 do the math.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15
gogeta auto loses for bein non canon lol
@FormerCrimsonKing: dbgt is cannon to itself so fail.
@Mortein: I think of what you where thinking of is omega  casing dark energy that would consume the world and destroy all the planets in the universe via a chain reaction. 
@kinasin: You know by calculating the power level differences, Goku can't be even a star system buster. Compared to a planet, a star system is literally millions of times larger. Now, imagine roughly the same with a galaxy...not to mention the universe. The universe is limitless infinite in scale...at least to our knowledge.
Simple arbitrary increase of power wouldn't ever cut it.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kinasin said:
" @FormerCrimsonKing: dbgt is cannon to itself so fail. "
It was neither written by tori or in the original manga. It is non canon.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,782 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@kinasin: lol that stupid stuff yu pull over at the movie codec wont work over here.....so like it said gogeta auto loses for being NON CANON...back on topic..seiya takes this easily

@willyvereb said:
Actually, in anime they have showed goku having lightning speed reflexes and movement in a filler , and since this is gt, i guess fillers do count. 

@ssjsuperman said:

" @Mortein: I think of what you where thinking of is omega  casing dark energy that would consume the world and destroy all the planets in the universe via a chain reaction.  "

idk it has been many years since I watched DBGT 
and i am drunk
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel