Squirrel Girl VS Saint Seiya

Topic started by ArtsyGal on Nov. 8, 2012. Last post by ArtsyGal 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by ArtsyGal (70 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Yeah, you heard me. Squirrel Girl VS Seiya at his strongest.

Post by SMXLR8 (6,945 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now
Post by 5th (1,205 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Seiya can walk over skyfathers like nothing

@SMXLR8 said:

Well, I assumed that since Squirrel Girl is the goddess of PIS, WIS, etc., she could stand up to Seiya.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Are you kidding me? Seiya one shots her with the Sui Sei Ken.

Post by Fehafare (8,619 posts) See mini bio Level 13

I'm no fan of those joke characters.

SS stomps.

@Fehafare said:

SS stomps.

Aw, well I love them.

And really? She's taken down characters like Thanos with little to no ease.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

SG gets all the saints to start arguing about who's cloth looks the coolest and they begin to fight each other. She then befriends the last one left standing by acknowledging them as the coolest saint.

Draw.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,416 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Online Now

@Fehafare said:

SS stomps.

Post by xlab3000 (1,368 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Squirrel Girl has off panel wins, what does Seiya have against that

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Everyone Jobs for Squirrel Girl are you guys forgetting this? Squirrel Girl spite stomps for absolutely no reason via PIS beam.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@solesamurai: I think if i'm not mistaken she only wins all the time because is one of her super powers is the ability to defeat super villains. If she was fighting a super hero, then I don't think her PIS would work.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@MarioRedfield said:

@solesamurai: I think if i'm not mistaken she only wins all the time because is one of her super powers is the ability to defeat super villains. If she was fighting a super hero, then I don't think her PIS would work.

Nah her PIS is just so strong is exceed all logic and reasoning and essentially she wins for no reason at all. I don't think she have ever displayed her powers on screen before. And she has beaten anti hero's before who were at the time threats.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
No she can defeat anyone because that's how she was written. She beat Drax off-screen too and he's a "hero".

@solesamurai: Hm good point, in that case she probably would win. Maybe if the writer felt like giving the joke a rest she would lose. I don't know how she would fare against a goody goody super popular hero like say, Spider-Man though. Just interesting to think about.

Post by ReiKai (3,463 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Well that's the point. SG is a joke character. Everything is meant to be completely illogical.  She can beat anyone for the sheer fact it doesn't make sense.

@ReiKai: I know. I just think it would be funny for her to fight a character no one would wanna see lose.

@MarioRedfield said:

She defeated Deadpool (though he's an anti-hero).

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel