Squirrel girl vs DBZ universe

Topic started by shonen on Aug. 3, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 3 months ago.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Supercool99 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Gregorius you are missing the point. I never stated that the Thanos she defeated was not genuine I stated that it is never shown how she defeated him it simply skipped to a part where she claimed to have defeated him there is no evidence on how she defeated him at all so we can assume she is that powerful. Squirrel Girl's battles are mostly off screen so we don't know what she is capable of ergo there is no evidence she can defeated the entire DBZ Universe for all we know Uatu might have even aided Squirrel Girl in defeating Thanos. The DBZ Universe could simply use the Dragon Balls to wish her dead or erased from existence as she would be occupied with other fighters and other characters could simply wish her away such as the Namekians. There is no way Squirrel Girl can win. Her power is greatly hyped and when he have never seen what she can really do so lets not assume that she can even remotely hold her own against a Universe of steroid enhanced monkeys. "
they can't erase her from existence or wish her dead, they could turn her into a baby, or very old, or they could wish all the squirrels to go on the moon where they will die, leaving squirrel qirl to get owned by chi-chi. "
With the Dragon Balls in their possession they could do virtually anything to her. Wishing her dead or erased from existence is likely what they'd do. They wouldn't even need to use the Dragon Balls any Z Fighter could demolish Squirrel Girl.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

im srry but have u all lost ur minds????!!!!! fking squirrel girl wtf u might as well put her up aganst captain marvel THATS a fair fight lol
Post by Sonata (35,640 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Squirrel Girl by Hercule style trickery and Luck!!!!XD j/k

DBZ universe wins by the reasons already stated above.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
"im srry but have u all lost ur minds????!!!!! fking squirrel girl wtf u might as well put her up aganst captain marvel THATS a fair fight lol "

No, its not. CM slaughters her. I cant even take her serious. People are actually argueing for her, when she clearly gets slaughtered. Hell, All they would need is Yamcha(the weakest person in DBZ, even Chaotzu is stronger than he is)to kick this girls ass.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"im srry but have u all lost ur minds????!!!!! fking squirrel girl wtf u might as well put her up aganst captain marvel THATS a fair fight lol "
No, its not. CM slaughters her. I cant even take her serious. People are actually argueing for her, when she clearly gets slaughtered. Hell, All they would need is Yamcha(the weakest person in DBZ, even Chaotzu is stronger than he is)to kick this girls ass. "
i think that's what you called joking
@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
No, its not. CM slaughters her. I cant even take her serious. People are actually argueing for her, when she clearly gets slaughtered. Hell, All they would need is Yamcha(the weakest person in DBZ, even Chaotzu is stronger than he is)to kick this girls ass. "
i think that's what you called joking "

Are you saying I was joking about Yamcha and CM slaughtering Squirrel Girl? If you are, I was dead ass serious.
@JThree47693: nooo, i was saying that maybe flcl1is joking about his post about squirrel girl, i see no point in debating this either

i was being sarcastic people have no humor XD plz if u would lock this thread 

@FLCL1 said:
"
i was being sarcastic people have no humor XD plz if u would lock this thread 

"

@cfatalis said:
" @JThree47693: nooo, i was saying that maybe flcl1is joking about his post about squirrel girl, i see no point in debating this either "

Ok, my bad.

im alittle irritated that people took this thread so far :/
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1
@Newdeath said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Newdeath said:
"Gregorius you are missing the point. I never stated that the Thanos she defeated was not genuine I stated that it is never shown how she defeated him it simply skipped to a part where she claimed to have defeated him there is no evidence on how she defeated him at all so we can assume she is that powerful. Squirrel Girl's battles are mostly off screen so we don't know what she is capable of ergo there is no evidence she can defeated the entire DBZ Universe for all we know Uatu might have even aided Squirrel Girl in defeating Thanos. The DBZ Universe could simply use the Dragon Balls to wish her dead or erased from existence as she would be occupied with other fighters and other characters could simply wish her away such as the Namekians. There is no way Squirrel Girl can win. Her power is greatly hyped and when he have never seen what she can really do so lets not assume that she can even remotely hold her own against a Universe of steroid enhanced monkeys. "
they can't erase her from existence or wish her dead, they could turn her into a baby, or very old, or they could wish all the squirrels to go on the moon where they will die, leaving squirrel qirl to get owned by chi-chi. "
With the Dragon Balls in their possession they could do virtually anything to her. Wishing her dead or erased from existence is likely what they'd do. They wouldn't even need to use the Dragon Balls any Z Fighter could demolish Squirrel Girl. "

Dragonballs can not kill.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Supercool99 said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @Supercool99 said:
" @Newdeath said:
With the Dragon Balls in their possession they could do virtually anything to her. Wishing her dead or erased from existence is likely what they'd do. They wouldn't even need to use the Dragon Balls any Z Fighter could demolish Squirrel Girl. "
Dragonballs can not kill. "
It was a term I was using to signify that they can easily defeat her with them not that they can actually kill.

can we lock this the fact that we actually had some people voting for a squirrel (which is very poor creativaty by the way its like creating bunny girl) is irritating
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
DBZ... plot armor vs plot armor is in favor of the bigger series
no, law states when plot armor and plot armor collides the bigger the size of the plot armor and the more instance it is activated always wins out, the thing always happen on SRW game and G generation which is full of plot armor
I imagine buu befriending her prior to turning her into a cookie
hmm i am seeing a chocolate squirell near my campus
@cfatalis: cool
yeah they have it in those little chocolate boutique
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel