Squirrel girl vs DBZ universe

Topic started by shonen on Aug. 3, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Squirrel girl

vs

DBZ universe

Squirrel girl's  abilities

Squirrel Girl has many squirrel-like powers. She has superhuman strength and agility, allowing her to leap several stories, as well as an enhanced sense of smell.. She also has 2-3 inch retractable knuckle spikes that can slice wood, in addition to sharp claws on each digit that can be used for climbing. Squirrel Girl has buck teeth that can chew wood, and A 3-4 feet long prehensile tail.  She also has powers allowing her to work with squirrels, beyond the abilities of normal training. She can speak and understand squirrel's language and they seem to be able to understand her speaking English. This is often the means for which she defeats her more powerful enemies as she can summon large armies of squirrels for help. Her eyes glow in low light so it is possible that Squirrel Girl may have supervision

She has  defeated Dr. Doom (with minor assists from Iron Man),Thanos, Terrax the Tamer, Giganto, and The Mandarin

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@shonen said:
"

Squirrel girl

vs

DBZ universe

Squirrel Girl has many squirrel-like powers. She has superhuman strength and agility, allowing her to leap several stories, as well as an enhanced sense of smell.. She also has 2-3 inch retractable knuckle spikes that can slice wood, in addition to sharp claws on each digit that can be used for climbing. Squirrel Girl has buck teeth that can chew wood, and A 3-4 feet long prehensile tail.  She also has powers allowing her to work with squirrels, beyond the abilities of normal training. She can speak and understand squirrel's language and they seem to be able to understand her speaking English. This is often the means for which she defeats her more powerful enemies as she can summon large armies of squirrels for help. Her eyes glow in low light so it is possible that Squirrel Girl may have supervision

She has  defeated Dr. Doom (with minor assists from Iron Man),Thanos, Terrax the Tamer, Giganto, and The Mandarin

"

I heard she manhandled Galactus before. Squirrel girl FTW.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @shonen said:
"

Squirrel girl

vs

DBZ universe

"
I heard she manhandled Galactus before. Squirrel girl FTW. "
Squirrel Girl never met Galactus. Also it has never been shown how Squirrel Girl defeats her opponents so we cannot assume that she can defeated the DBZ Universe. 
Post by Sonata (35,294 posts) See mini bio Level 20
LOL Squirrel Girl is a force she is the Slayer of all that BreathesXD

@Sonata said:
" LOL Squirrel Girl is a force she is the Slayer of all that BreathesXD

"
Amusing :)
Post by Dream (7,409 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Dr. Doom Feeling The Wrath of the Squirrels
 Dr. Doom Feeling The Wrath of the Squirrels
In all seriousness, I see the entire squirrel population and Squirrel Girl becoming extinct to the DBZ universe.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

I really dont take Squirrel Girl all that serious. I think DBZ would win this.
@JThree47693 said:
"I really dont take Squirrel Girl all that serious. I think DBZ would win this. "

Yea, with Omega Shenron and stuff.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

squrilgrl!? DBZ will make boots out of her
@FLCL1 said:
"squrilgrl!? DBZ will make boots out of her "

Yea,but not too easily.. I think she would put up a good fight.
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Yea,but not too easily.. I think she would put up a good fight. "
Against the entire DBZ Universe? Highly doubtful. Squirrel Girl's battles have never been shown in the comic books, the story simply skips to another panel with Squirrel Girl claiming to have defeated a powerful opponent such as her fight with Thanos, she defeated him however nobody knows how so we cannot assume that she is incredibly powerful. An entire universe of steroid induced monkeys vs Squirrel Girl is not fair at all for Squirrel Girl that is. 
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Against the entire DBZ Universe? Highly doubtful. Squirrel Girl's battles have never been shown in the comic books, the story simply skips to another panel with Squirrel Girl claiming to have defeated a powerful opponent such as her fight with Thanos, she defeated him however nobody knows how so we cannot assume that she is incredibly powerful. An entire universe of steroid induced monkeys vs Squirrel Girl is not fair at all for Squirrel Girl that is.  "

Well put. 

'Nuff Said.
Post by Supercool99 (207 posts) See mini bio Level 1

Goku solos
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
okay we got another person who keep saying the same thing, this thread is very much decided when i see squirell girls power,
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

o, srry i thought this was a joke but some people was serious :O after a good and well earned laugh i dem this spite
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Against the entire DBZ Universe? Highly doubtful. Squirrel Girl's battles have never been shown in the comic books, the story simply skips to another panel with Squirrel Girl claiming to have defeated a powerful opponent such as her fight with Thanos, she defeated him however nobody knows how so we cannot assume that she is incredibly powerful. An entire universe of steroid induced monkeys vs Squirrel Girl is not fair at all for Squirrel Girl that is.  "
...you're forgetting something, aren't you? Something like... oh, I don't know... Uatu the Watcher, perhaps?

Uatu basically confirmed that the Thanos that Squirrel Girl defeated was "genuine, not a clone or a copy" only to have Thanos come and say that he can create perfect clones of himself that "could easily fool the most cosmic of beings"... this coming from a clone later revealed to have had its mind and memories altered. Now I don't know about you, but I think that if Squirrel Girl can beat a clone of Thanos - a clone of an Eternal that has absolute power of the matter of the universe - she can easily do it again to the real deal. Did I mention she defeated Terrax, a herald of Galactus, in the same issue? Oh, and let's not forget the time she beat the living crap out of Deadpool after he blew up GLI headquarters... and the time she helped Zeus defeat Pluto (yes, 'god of the Underworld' Pluto)... hell, what immortal / damage-resistant being hasn't she beaten to a pulp yet?

...and since I'm pretty confident that squirrels still exist plentifully in the DBZ Universe... chalk this one up to Squirrel Girl.
@Gregorius said:
" @Newdeath said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
...you're forgetting something, aren't you? Something like... oh, I don't know... Uatu the Watcher, perhaps?

Uatu basically confirmed that the Thanos that Squirrel Girl defeated was "genuine, not a clone or a copy" only to have Thanos come and say that he can create perfect clones of himself that "could easily fool the most cosmic of beings"... this coming from a clone later revealed to have had its mind and memories altered. Now I don't know about you, but I think that if Squirrel Girl can beat a clone of Thanos - a clone of an Eternal that has absolute power of the matter of the universe - she can easily do it again to the real deal. Did I mention she defeated Terrax, a herald of Galactus, in the same issue? Oh, and let's not forget the time she beat the living crap out of Deadpool after he blew up GLI headquarters... and the time she helped Zeus defeat Pluto (yes, 'god of the Underworld' Pluto)... hell, what immortal / damage-resistant being hasn't she beaten to a pulp yet? ...and since I'm pretty confident that squirrels still exist plentifully in the DBZ Universe... chalk this one up to Squirrel Girl. "

Nope the squirrels get wished away to the moon.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
squirrels what squirrels, there are no more squirrels on dbz universe

Gregorius you are missing the point. I never stated that the Thanos she defeated was not genuine I stated that it is never shown how she defeated him it simply skipped to a part where she claimed to have defeated him there is no evidence on how she defeated him at all so we can assume she is that powerful. Squirrel Girl's battles are mostly off screen so we don't know what she is capable of ergo there is no evidence she can defeated the entire DBZ Universe for all we know Uatu might have even aided Squirrel Girl in defeating Thanos. The DBZ Universe could simply use the Dragon Balls to wish her dead or erased from existence as she would be occupied with other fighters and other characters could simply wish her away such as the Namekians. There is no way Squirrel Girl can win. Her power is greatly hyped and when he have never seen what she can really do so lets not assume that she can even remotely hold her own against a Universe of steroid enhanced monkeys.
@Newdeath said:
"Gregorius you are missing the point. I never stated that the Thanos she defeated was not genuine I stated that it is never shown how she defeated him it simply skipped to a part where she claimed to have defeated him there is no evidence on how she defeated him at all so we can assume she is that powerful. Squirrel Girl's battles are mostly off screen so we don't know what she is capable of ergo there is no evidence she can defeated the entire DBZ Universe for all we know Uatu might have even aided Squirrel Girl in defeating Thanos. The DBZ Universe could simply use the Dragon Balls to wish her dead or erased from existence as she would be occupied with other fighters and other characters could simply wish her away such as the Namekians. There is no way Squirrel Girl can win. Her power is greatly hyped and when he have never seen what she can really do so lets not assume that she can even remotely hold her own against a Universe of steroid enhanced monkeys. "

they can't erase her from existence or wish her dead, they could turn her into a baby, or very old, or they could wish all the squirrels to go on the moon where they will die, leaving squirrel qirl to get owned by chi-chi.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel