Spike Spiegel vs...

Topic started by Dream on Aug. 19, 2011. Last post by KingOfSnipers 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Dream (7,259 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Can Spike take down The Next Big Thing? Battle takes place in an alley and both are unarmed.

Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm not sure that I understand the entirety of your post Dream.
@DJSNuva1: Spike vs Brock Lesnar. Who do you think wins?
Oh, now I see it. In a fair fight, I think Brock would win. In an unfair fight I think that Spike has an edge.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Spike knows  Kung-fu...
@MrASSH0LE said:
Spike knows  Kung-fu...
And Brock Lesnar is one of the best MMA fighters in the world.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Spike wins with ease. He outmanuvered and beat an effortless bullet timer barehanded
@Haofan123 said:
Spike wins with ease. He outmanuvered and beat an effortless bullet timer barehanded
@MrASSH0LE said:
@Haofan123 said:
This is always what happens when you put a real life thing against anime/manga/comics. There's always some totally unrealistic feat that's crazy, and the real human being always loses. It's stupid to do this. Why even keep the thread open? Just lock it. I think real life people or organizations should not be a part of battles. It's just stupid.
@Haofan123: You mean the Bloody Eye drugee? If so, that was from the effects of the drug instead of natural ability.
@Dream said:

@Haofan123: You mean the Bloody Eye drugee? If so, that was from the effects of the drug instead of natural ability.

i knw that, however, that doesnt change thefact that it allowed h im to bullet time and spike beat him while he was using it
@DJSNuva1 said:
@MrASSH0LE said:
@Haofan123 said:
This is always what happens when you put a real life thing against anime/manga/comics. There's always some totally unrealistic feat that's crazy, and the real human being always loses. It's stupid to do this. Why even keep the thread open? Just lock it. I think real life people or organizations should not be a part of battles. It's just stupid.
Then why did you post on this thread?
And why did you argue against Spike if you knew he was the winner.
@MrASSH0LE said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
@MrASSH0LE said:
@Haofan123 said:
Then why did you post on this thread? And why did you argue against Spike if you knew he was the winner.
What's your point?
@Haofan123: Reaction time and speed are two different things. Just because Bloody Eye slowed Asimov's perception of time to the point where he could anticipate incoming attacks doesn't necessarily mean it goes the same for his speed. Spike only exploited Asimov's reliance on straight-on attacks from the drug by attacking him from different angles.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@DJSNuva1:

It not stupid, spike have got tag by people who isn't bullet timer. Brock have a good shot at him

@Dream
I never so much as mentioned bloody eye increased his speed. I know full well how spike beat azimov. by outmanuvering him and attacking from several different angles, spike showed impressive agility and skill. I also doubt brock can tag spike due to the fact that spike is agile enough to avoid his attacks. in addition to that, spike has mastered buce lees martail art of jeet kune do  along with some french boxing meaning that he can hit hard and fast whereas lesnar wouldnt be able to tag spike. All in all, spike should take this
@DJSNuva1 said:
What's your point?
My point is that you  comment on a thread backing up a certain character and then later on when you're showed the character you're backing loses you turn around saying  this thread is stupid.
@MrASSH0LE said:
@DJSNuva1 said:
What's your point?
My point is that you  comment on a thread backing up a certain character and then later on when you're showed the character you're backing loses you turn around saying  this thread is stupid.
Except that I'm not backing a character, I'm backing a real life human being. I've always been angry about this sort of battle. Just look at any of the US Army VS any character.
@DJSNuva1
Fine you're backing a human being...but you're still comitting the same logical fallacy.You are fine with the thread up until we find out your character...I mean human sorry,is found to lose.
@MrASSH0LE said:
@DJSNuva1:  Fine you're backing a human being...but you're still comitting the same logical fallacy.You are fine with the thread up until we find out your character...I mean human sorry,is found to lose.
No, I've had a problem with real Vs fiction threads since before you got here. also, I haven't "committed" any logical fallacies, and if I have, name the one I have "committed."
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel