Spike Spiegel vs Revy

Topic started by Zorn on Dec. 8, 2008. Last post by nishi99 12 hours, 41 minutes ago.
Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,655 posts) See mini bio Level 12

1.Spike

2.Spike

Ginji is a good example of what happens when you pit a bullet timer against Revy

Post by Dream (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Added a few battle conditions to the match opener since I highly doubt the person who made this thread's popping up.

As for the match...

1. Revy. She could take a beating from the Terminator Maid (i.e. Roberta), who could punch a man's head off and casually carry around an anti-material rifle one-handed throughout her second rampage in Ronapour.
  2. Revy again. She's been able to dispatch small groups of gunmen head-on without being injured, implying she has some degree of superhuman speed. In comparison, Spike sustained some gunshot wounds from mook Red Dragon members when he was going after Vicious in their final confrontation.

To be fair, I don't think this is a good match for Spike. A number of Black Lagoon characters have some degree of superhuman attributes demonstrated such as Ginji's bullet-cutting feat and Roberta's ridiculous capabilities.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,223 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Dream: I agree with everything except round one. Spike is a better fighter, and I think he would put her down if he breaks her arms. But the way I'm think of things is if he goes really violent on her. She does indeed have some super human speed, reflexes, and durability. Which would make it really hard to take her down. It really depends if this round is in character.

Post by nishi99 (1,578 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Spike both rounds, especially in H2H. Anybody who understands martial arts knows this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel