Spiderman vs Strider Hiryu

Topic started by Auron on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Auron 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
caption
caption

caption
caption
Who would win this epic battle on a Tyoko Skyline?
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Spiderman
Post by Niko (865 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Now, here's an interesting question. Do you mean the regular, American Spider-Man (officially hyphenated), the Japanese Spider-Man J or the Japanese tokusatsu hero Spider-Man (aka Supaidaman)?

I say Spidey any way, but Supaidaman has a freaken giant robot to go with him, making the fight kind of broken.
I dont think it would be that easy I think Strider would give spiderman a run for his money.
Post by Rain_Man (1,318 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Spiderman , probably swing circles around him.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Spidey + the uni-force FTW!
Post by TheNomad (183 posts) See mini bio Level 3

This is a tough one

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Spider-Man will win this one, due to the fact that the setting is in high areas. Strider wont be able to use his mechnical legion dogs since they cant fly(I'm purely going by the Marvel vs Capcom game in this, cant fully remember his older games lol) and it will be tougher for him to use martial arts having to cling to the side of buildings. Spider-Man will be more comfortable and able to move around better due to his powers and webbing.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ive always liked spiderman and he seems to be able to beat a lot of people stronger with him.
im going with spidey here
Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" ive always liked spiderman and he seems to be able to beat a lot of people stronger with him. im going with spidey here "
That is true usually its because Spidey uses his brain fights, and using those one-liners to get in the heads of his opponants XD
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" ive always liked spiderman and he seems to be able to beat a lot of people stronger with him. im going with spidey here "
That is true usually its because Spidey uses his brain fights, and using those one-liners to get in the heads of his opponants XD "
exactly. he has an incredible mind, he uses pretty much everything around him to his advantage. its amazing.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

That's why they call him the amazing spiderman...
pure coincidence.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i vote spidey
bump
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel