Spiderman Vs. Kidomaru

Topic started by TheYellowFlash on Jan. 11, 2010. Last post by Alexman113 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,676 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@OmegaMekix said:
" @TheYellowFlash: @Kurohige:   Spiderman is a very powerful superhero but you have to consider that in the Naruto-Universe even the weak ninjas could rival some Marvel heroes. While the spidey-sense will help him greatly in this battle he can only dodge so many arrows that have the ability to pierce you before you blink. And I will  admit that Spiderman is much stronger than Kidomaru he has to go close to the ninja and that will signifigantly lower his evasion.   I'm only giving this victory to Kidomaru because his fighting style is meant to defeat those who use close-combat skills and the web he generates will tear through Spidey's flesh killing him or handicapping him enough so the next shot can't miss. "
Arrows would not hit him at all spiderman has fought and beat iron man, green goblin and venom along with others who kill close range fighters spiderman only needs to web or punch the guy and it's over.
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Ok I'm convinced. As long as Spiderman doesn't get hit by an arrow he probably would win.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

spiderman win
@Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
" he will hit him with an arrow. "
Spiderman wont get hit he has spider sense and he dodged bullets with that. "
if they can hit niji they can hit spiderman "
Neji and spiderman are not the same spiderman outclasses neji in every category. "

current neji can kill spiderman h2h but thats debateable
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11

this is not forbidden ? 
i see what happens, when the comic characters lose , that's right , but when they win , it must be locked .
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@FLCL1 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
" he will hit him with an arrow. "
Spiderman wont get hit he has spider sense and he dodged bullets with that. "
if they can hit niji they can hit spiderman "
Neji and spiderman are not the same spiderman outclasses neji in every category. "
current neji can kill spiderman h2h but thats debateable "
It would be a good fight, but if Spider Man were to get a hit I dont see Neji getting up from it.
@JThree47693:
i dont think he can from what ill seen from neji but ill give you the benifit of the doubt
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

i think i made this i alittle to easy for spiderman. i should have made it kidomaru and jirobo vs. spiderman that way it gives spiderman more of a challenge. but i'd still think spiderman would win that fight xD
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@TheYellowFlash said:
"  i think i made this i alittle to easy for spiderman. i should have made it kidomaru and jirobo vs. spiderman that way it gives spiderman more of a challenge. but i'd still think spiderman would win that fight xD "
Now hold on, adding Jirobo might give the team a win. The guy had monstrous strength, they would need a plan though.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
oh boy spiderman is outmatched
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Sinister_Noob said:
"oh boy spiderman is outmatched "

How do you figure? Also, please begin with how Kidomaru even hits Spider-Man through his Spider-sense and insane agility. The only one getting webbed up here is Kidomaru.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Spidey Stronger more agile and Kid's webs will have no affect on him
Post by wwfunderaker (485 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Hate spiderman so Kidomaru for me.
Post by Alexman113 (115 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@wwfunderaker:
This is not a poll or popularity contest. This is a debate.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel