Spiderman Vs. Kidomaru

Topic started by TheYellowFlash on Jan. 11, 2010. Last post by Alexman113 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 7

who would win kidomaru or spidarman :P
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheYellowFlash: 
Edit: wait you mean`t movie version Spidey? sorry :P
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Kidomaru; he has way more techniques, he's been trained to kill, Kidomaru fights with long distance while Spidey is a close fighter, and when he activates his curse-mark his already high strength level increases.
@OmegaMekix:  
you forgot about spideys strength and spidey cloud also use his web as long distants attack, but you are right kidomaru was trained to kill and has alot my techniques then spidey has, but spideys strength is enough :P
@Kelleth:
no i just used the pic cuz it looked cooled xD its  the cartoon spidey :P 

Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Spider Man should win
Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Spiderman wins, Kidomaru may be trained to kill but spiderman has fought and beat those who did that too and they had better weapons then arrows,spiders and webs (Green goblin, Dr.Octopus, Electro, Kraven the hunter, venom, sandman, rhino and much more) Spiderman's spider sense is like neji's byakugan when it comes to alerting him but better as it has no blind spots and he can dodge not to mention spiderman's superior strength, durability, intelligence (Smarter than shikamaru) and stamina his webs are as strong as steel and seeing as how he has fought and beat other speedsters like quicksilver speed devil ect so I say spiderman with relative ease. 
Post by Auron2 (27 posts) See mini bio Level 1
Kidomaru kills him also this will be locked!
@Auron2 said:
" Kidomaru kills him also this will be locked! "
Use a argument.
THAT IS My argument
@Auron2 said:
" THAT IS My argument "
Saying what he does is not a argument dude.
he will hit him with an arrow.
@Auron2 said:
" he will hit him with an arrow. "
Spiderman wont get hit he has spider sense and he dodged bullets with that.
@Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
Spiderman wont get hit he has spider sense and he dodged bullets with that. "
if they can hit niji they can hit spiderman
@Auron2 said:
" @Kurohige said:
" @Auron2 said:
Spiderman wont get hit he has spider sense and he dodged bullets with that. "
if they can hit niji they can hit spiderman "
Neji and spiderman are not the same spiderman outclasses neji in every category.

spiderman takes the win and spidermans spider sense is much like the byakugan but it has no blind spots, and spidermans stregth is mor ethen enough to beat kidomaru, yes kidomaru was trained to kill but he has no intelliegents, spiderman is smart then shikamaru.
@TheYellowFlash said:
" spiderman takes the win and spidermans spider sense is much like the byakugan but it has no blind spots, and spidermans stregth is mor ethen enough to beat kidomaru, yes kidomaru was trained to kill but he has no intelliegents, spiderman is smart then shikamaru. "
Thats kinda what I said XD

i know xD i was pretty much agreeing with you :p
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@TheYellowFlash: @Kurohige: 

Spiderman is a very powerful superhero but you have to consider that in the Naruto-Universe even the weak ninjas could rival some Marvel heroes. While the spidey-sense will help him greatly in this battle he can only dodge so many arrows that have the ability to pierce you before you blink. And I will  admit that Spiderman is much stronger than Kidomaru he has to go close to the ninja and that will signifigantly lower his evasion. 

I'm only giving this victory to Kidomaru because his fighting style is meant to defeat those who use close-combat skills and the web he generates will tear through Spidey's flesh killing him or handicapping him enough so the next shot can't miss.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@OmegaMekix said:
" @TheYellowFlash: @Kurohige:   Spiderman is a very powerful superhero but you have to consider that in the Naruto-Universe even the weak ninjas could rival some Marvel heroes. While the spidey-sense will help him greatly in this battle he can only dodge so many arrows that have the ability to pierce you before you blink. And I will  admit that Spiderman is much stronger than Kidomaru he has to go close to the ninja and that will signifigantly lower his evasion.   I'm only giving this victory to Kidomaru because his fighting style is meant to defeat those who use close-combat skills and the web he generates will tear through Spidey's flesh killing him or handicapping him enough so the next shot can't miss. "
The arrows would never hit, Spider Man has been able to dodge bullets from point blank range. Spider Man is fast enough to tag Kidomaru, and once he does, the fight is over.
Post by Zephernix (62 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@JThree47693 said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" @TheYellowFlash: @Kurohige:   Spiderman is a very powerful superhero but you have to consider that in the Naruto-Universe even the weak ninjas could rival some Marvel heroes. While the spidey-sense will help him greatly in this battle he can only dodge so many arrows that have the ability to pierce you before you blink. And I will  admit that Spiderman is much stronger than Kidomaru he has to go close to the ninja and that will signifigantly lower his evasion.   I'm only giving this victory to Kidomaru because his fighting style is meant to defeat those who use close-combat skills and the web he generates will tear through Spidey's flesh killing him or handicapping him enough so the next shot can't miss. "
The arrows would never hit, Spider Man has been able to dodge bullets from point blank range. Spider Man is fast enough to tag Kidomaru, and once he does, the fight is over. "
Agreed 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel