Spiderman vs Gaara

Topic started by MrASSH0LE on July 20, 2011. Last post by Stariel 3 years, 4 months ago.
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I think gaara would win. He still has his instant defenses as shown in recent chapters and they have gotten even faster and his moveset has gotten more versitile and powerful. I dont think spidey would be able to handle him
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Haofan123: please tell me you are joking, PLEAZE!
Post by isaac_clarke (33 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Rapest_of_super_heros said:
@Haofan123: please tell me you are joking, PLEAZE!
I don't know why it's that much of a shocker.  
Gaara's defenses prevented a Gated Lee from knocking his head off in a single strike and that was years ago, now it seems his defenses are even more powerful along with his offense.  
He's defended against Amaterasu and the previous Kazekage just fine enough already, the only challenge is putting Spiderman down, which Gaara should be capable of doing.
Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i can see gaara winning.
Post by UnHoLy_CruSadE (294 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I agree with Isaac... Spidey may have increased human reflexes and abilities, but he doesn't possess the power required to take down the Kazekage
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,226 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Stomp, all Gaara need do is dump a mountain of sand on his head and it's game over. Spidey's power doesn't come anywhere near to penetrating Gaara's defense; it would only be a matter of time before Gaara sand coffins him or simply crushes him.

@mrassh0le
Seriously, if you had wanted to make this a real fight you should have used chunnin exams Gaara, then we'd have something to talk about.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Spider-Man might be fast enough to evade some of Gaara's attacks but he will exhaust himself doing it. He won't be able to close the distance between him and Gaara, not to mention he isn't strong enough to break through Gaara's defense. Gaara has the endurance and long-ranged attacks here, he should win without much trouble.

ND
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
noooo not spidey
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gaara easily 
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Gaara's defense is too much for Spidey eventually he would get crushed by Gaara's sand coffin

@MisterShin: My thoughts exactly :(

Post by TheRedRose (1,645 posts) See mini bio Level 10

B-but the heros always win, don't they? :'(
@Newdeath said:

Spider-Man might be fast enough to evade some of Gaara's attacks but he will exhaust himself doing it. He won't be able to close the distance between him and Gaara, not to mention he isn't strong enough to break through Gaara's defense. Gaara has the endurance and long-ranged attacks here, he should win without much trouble.  ND

wait, you mean gara's sand is stronger than steel? lee's punches are not evendance for that.
spiderman breaks concrete walls, and steel pipes like butter 

spiderman avoided sandman's attacks easily, I don't see why gara's won't be any defferent, he havn't projected begger amount of sand than him.

spiderman web is easily bullet proof. 

spideman can dodge bullets easily(speed), even from the best marvel gun users such as punisher and more.

and I don't think I need to remind you  about how spiderman ownd a bunch of xmen in Secret Wars and avoided lighning shots from storm. 

lol at wolvie getting Pimp-Slapped XD.
WTF! where are all the scans I put 5 minutes ago.
is the site expeiencing bugs? I used the paste and copy. 

oh well, doesn't matter, cause evryone here is bias towards gaara anyway
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Newdeath said:
Spider-Man might be fast enough to evade some of Gaara's attacks but he will exhaust himself doing it. He won't be able to close the distance between him and Gaara, not to mention he isn't strong enough to break through Gaara's defense. Gaara has the endurance and long-ranged attacks here, he should win without much trouble.  ND
But with prep he can do it but even without it
|He is smart so i am pretty sure he could beat him 
I mean with his powers i could do it too
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Gaara easily, his sand was hard enough to tank town/ small city busting attack by diedara spidey ain't got shit on him. 
Post by Sonata (35,638 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@battleheiz said:

@Newdeath said:
Spider-Man might be fast enough to evade some of Gaara's attacks but he will exhaust himself doing it. He won't be able to close the distance between him and Gaara, not to mention he isn't strong enough to break through Gaara's defense. Gaara has the endurance and long-ranged attacks here, he should win without much trouble. ND
But with prep he can do it but even without it |He is smart so i am pretty sure he could beat him I mean with his powers i could do it too

Well he could always use that vacuum cleaner:P

Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@Rapest_of_super_heros: Sandman isn't really a good example. Sandman uses ordinary sand while Gaara uses chakra-enhanced sand so its most likely much more effective than ordinary sand. I'm sure its harder than steel considering that Gaara's defense was so great that his siblings had never seen him get hurt etc. so I'm sure that it must be pretty hard. Spider-Man's reflexes are fast but there's no way he'll be getting close to Gaara. Spider-Man will spend most of his time dodging and evading during this battle while Gaara's defense will protect him. Gaara will hardly even move during the fight, he won't have to. Spider-Man will exhaust himself at a much faster rate. Gaara wins due to his defense and long-ranged attacks.  

@battleheiz: Spider-Man doesn't have prep in this battle.  

ND
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21

Spiderman wins, he just call Mephisto

Post by YouFinished (1,036 posts) See mini bio Level 9
i changed my mind, i can see spidey winning this. 

@Rapest_of_super_heros:  
nice scans.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel