Spider-Man Vs The Homunculus

Topic started by Destinyheroknight on Feb. 9, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,379 posts) See mini bio Level 21
From Earth 616 (Doc Ock)
From Earth 616 (Doc Ock)

Vs

From Fullmetal Brotherhood
From Fullmetal Brotherhood

-Both are bloodlust (no ghost of peter)

-No CIS or PIS

-Win by KO or Death

-No BFR

-Thirty minutes prep time for Spidey

-Spidey have knowledge on the Homunculus

-Fight take place outside of Horizon Labs around twilight with the street pole on (with no one around)

Who will win?

Post by ALMIGHTY (469 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Spiderman > Sinister Six > Homunculus

Post by Kurohige (3,743 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Well, we know from the fight with Greed and Wrath that homunculus can be knocked out and with Spiderman's feats he should have no problem taking them out as he fought the sinister 6 and the x-men and won before. His webs should be able to incapacitate them especially with prep.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,060 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@ALMIGHTY said:

Spiderman > Sinister Six > Homunculus

This

Post by Dream (8,123 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I can't see Spidey winning this. While he wouldn't have any problem taking out most of the homunculi individually, the numbers of the group are gonna be a problem for him, especially with the Fuhrer and Selim among them. The Fuhrer's precog and speed would Spidey quite a bit of trouble and his webbing isn't gonna do anything against Selim's shadows unless he completely kills any light within vicinity, which isn't gonna be possible here. Even if Spidey took out the light pole by the lab, NYC has enough light pollution within it where Selim could still make use of his shadows. This isn't a fight that the webhead is gonna be able to win.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,740 posts) See mini bio Level 10

30 minutes of prep for Spiderman means he could probably think of something. Spiderman is kinda of a genius.

@CerusSerenade: I can't picture 30 minutes being enough time for Spidey to know how to counteract the abilities of all the Homunculi.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

And what if Gluttony goes Black Hole on him?

@Dream: Spiderman's webbing had shielded him from Sentinal lasers as well as blast from iron man and hits from heavy hitters like Rhino, I don't think Pride's shadows are going to be much of a problem:

Bradley won't be much of a problem, he is already fast and precise enough to block bullets after they are fired, and taking on Wolverine from time to time gives him great experience against bladed opponents.

Also, Spiderman's webs as been able to hold and restrain Iron man in his mark 2 suit, that alone would be a great enough feat to take out Sloth and Envy, not to mention with both knowledge and prep Spiderman knows how much web to make and how strong to make it, at one point for prep spiderman made electric resistant webbing to fight Electro. Spiderman also knows the area and can make traps with his webbing to tie the people up. Spiderman is already Stronger than Sloth too

And that was a already injured and no prep time Spiderman. Besides, Spider sense>Prep time for Spidey, he will already know about Gluttony's power and intelligence and can likely make him eat his own teamates, Envy wont be a problem as deception wont work on Spiderman who's spidey sense has allowed him to conquer powerful illusions from Mysterio someone who has even fooled Wolverine's senses from time to time. That and it is not specified if the city is populated in this battle so innocents wont be a problem. Aside from being able to knock most of them out, he can take care of Pride by concealing him in a web dome sorta like how Al held him in their fight, we have seen from Greed's fight that they can be knocked out so Spiderman should be able to do that against Wrath, Greed (Who can still be hurt with his armor as when the old man wacked him with his sword in the back and when he jumped off the building.) Bradley's ultimate eye is a problem however Spiderman's spidey sense puts him ahead of him, combined that with the fact that Scar, someone of much less physical status than Spiderman was parrying and landing blows, he did the same against Gluttony.

I mean Spidey goes though this an a daily basis:

Spiderman's webbing had shielded him from Sentinal lasers as well as blast from iron man and hits from heavy hitters like Rhino, I don't think Pride's shadows are going to be much of a problem

Unlike lasers though, shadows are opaque in form and can't be dispatched unless an area is completely full of darkness or light nor can they be physically interacted with. Spidey's webbing isn't gonna snag the shadows and I don't recall Spidey ever coming up with a means to counteract a foe with such an ability. Even so, he'd need more than 30 minutes to come up with such a solution.

Bradley won't be much of a problem, he is already fast and precise enough to block bullets after they are fired, and taking on Wolverine from time to time gives him great experience against bladed opponents.

The problem with Bradley though would be his Ultimate Eye. It's precog abilities are far superior to Spider-Man's Spider Sense where it would allow him to anticipate the type of threat approaching him and coming up with ways to counteract it whereas Spider Sense only warns Spidey of an incoming threat yet not what type it is. With seven foes to deal with at once, Spider Man's gonna have quite a handful on him, especially with Selim and Bradley among the group.

Also, Spiderman's webs as been able to hold and restrain Iron man in his mark 2 suit

I know of how strong the webbing is and recall the Iron Man feat from seeing the panel. However, that feat had more to do with wrapping Tony up in enough webbing to the point where he couldn't build up enough thrust from his suit's rockets to break free from it and was more a feat of Peter's genius intellect instead of the webbing.

he can take care of Pride by concealing him in a web dome sorta like how Al held him in their fight

Doubtful that's gonna work. The rock dome that Selim was entrapped in was completely solid enough where no light could get through it. It wouldn't be that simple with Spidey's webbing as there's too much of a chance where there will be gaps between web strands where Selim could slip his shadows through.

the fact that Scar, someone of much less physical status than Spiderman was parrying and landing blows

Bradley wasn't at 100% at that point considering his Ultimate Eye was taken out and he was injured during his earlier battle with Ling-Greed. So I wouldn't necessarily say that Scar gets full kudos in winning their later match.

@Dream:

Unlike lasers though, shadows are opaque in form and can't be dispatched unless an area is completely full of darkness or light nor can they be physically interacted with. Spidey's webbing isn't gonna snag the shadows and I don't recall Spidey ever coming up with a means to counteract a foe with such an ability. Even so, he'd need more than 30 minutes to come up with such a solution.

I beg to differ, although Spiderman can't reasonably catch all his shadows and wrap them up, he can block and parry them with his webbing, Al was doing that with a makeshift sword

With knowledge and prep he does not need to come up with an exact counter, he is not Batman, however he will know how his ability works and how to take care of him, Spidey can also simply get rid of the lights around if he knows about them. Spiderman is also fast and agile enough to dodge all of Pride's attacks.

The problem with Bradley though would be his Ultimate Eye. It's precog abilities are far superior to Spider-Man's Spider Sense where it would allow him to anticipate the type of threat approaching him and coming up with ways to counteract it whereas Spider Sense only warns Spidey of an incoming threat yet not what type it is. With seven foes to deal with at once, Spider Man's gonna have quite a handful on him, especially with Selim and Bradley among the group.

Again, I beg to differ, Spider sense allows Peter to take on multiple threats at once and even tell what an opponent will do well before they do it as seen when his senses warned him that a guy in the crowd had a bomb or deflect bullets without knowing who fired them, not only that but Spidey sense works without Spiderman having to know where his opponent is at while the Ultimate eye requires him to actually see his opponent, it wont matter as Spiderman is way too fast for Bradley, Spidey sense was enough to let Spiderman know how to approach the threat such as to duck when he is warned of an explosion. He also has prep and knowledge so he knows how to dodge them. Spiderman is fast enough to web up Bradley and given what his webs can take he swords wont be cutting them. Spiderman is also way too fast for Bradley to have his body react to:

I know of how strong the webbing is and recall the Iron Man feat from seeing the panel. However, that feat had more to do with wrapping Tony up in enough webbing to the point where he couldn't build up enough thrust from his suit's rockets to break free from it and was more a feat of Peter's genius intellect instead of the webbing.

You can see in the scan even his uni-beam could no get through for a while, I believe he even had to get help to get down from there. This was also done on the fly while Peter was in a rush and with webs to spare.

Doubtful that's gonna work. The rock dome that Selim was entrapped in was completely solid enough where no light could get through it. It wouldn't be that simple with Spidey's webbing as there's too much of a chance where there will be gaps between web strands where Selim could slip his shadows through.

Even lasers' light did not get through to Spidey as seen when he blocked the Sentinal laser, Spiderman can make those gaps tight to where water wont even get through and considering how tight he can hold Tony on the fly he can get Selim no problem.

Bradley wasn't at 100% at that point considering his Ultimate Eye was taken out and he was injured during his earlier battle with Ling-Greed. So I wouldn't necessarily say that Scar gets full kudos in winning their later match.

It's not the win I'm talking about it's how he still was able to hit him, same for Greed who's fighting speed is much less than Spiderman's as he was fighting someone made of light and dodging lightning

Selime seems to be the only problem, I'm also not sure why Spiderman can't use Gluttony against them, even so his webs were able to wrap around a skyscraper, he can wrap most of these guys in bunches. Gluttony and Selim are the big problems, not body else can really hurt him considering he takes hits like Sloth's all the time:

Spidey should be able to KO them as it is allowed and we know it's possible with his strength.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Spidey would be to fast for Selim...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel