Spider-Man VS Krillin

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 24, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years ago.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,734 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@shonen said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Physically Spidey is stronger than Kuririn... but Kuririn is a better fighter and is faster...

but Spidey will be able to give a good fight IMO.

Having a hard time seeing spiderman survive a moon buster.

Kuririn is not a moon buster at this time yet... I know he is powerful but not a moon buster powerful.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GrayWolf2 said:

Krillin doesn't know how to use the kamehameha this early on so spidey doesn't have to worry about it.

This.

I see Pete dodging some of Krillin's attacks, but Krillin is practically capable of one-shotting him and with his speed is definitely going to be tagging him without much difficulty.

Krillin wins with little difficulty.

@DBZ_universe said:

Physically Spidey is stronger than Kuririn... but Kuririn is a better fighter and is faster...

but Spidey will be able to give a good fight IMO.

I agree with this, but Krillin is stronger too. If pre-training Krillin could move a huge boulder then this Krillin would outclass Pete.

Post by XImpossibruX (56 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Krillin would probably take this, 5.5/10

Being able to move that 100+ ton boulder and fighting a fight in 1/10 which means reacting and thinking at a centisecond.

But Peter's got Spiderman sense and he also knows "Way of the Spider" which would go toe to toe with Krillins martial arts.

Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@XImpossibruX said:

Krillin would probably take this, 5.5/10

Being able to move that 100+ ton boulder and fighting a fight in 1/10 which means reacting and thinking at a centisecond.

But Peter's got Spiderman sense and he also knows "Way of the Spider" which would go toe to toe with Krillins martial arts.

way of the spider = Krillin martial arts ?

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@nickzambuto: Ya...I know. WHICH one? Amazing Spider-man, ultimate Spider-man, spectacular spider-man..there's more than 1 lol.

Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Lord_Frieza said:

@nickzambuto: Ya...I know. WHICH one? Amazing Spider-man, ultimate Spider-man, spectacular spider-man..there's more than 1 lol.

Amazing, Spectactular, Stupendous, the guy in Fantastic Force, the Avenger, all those are the same guy. Ultimate Spider-Man is in a different universe but everyone else is the same character. We are using standard comic book Peter Parker, AKA the dude you'll find in the latest issue of Amazing Spider-Man, as well as many other titles.

Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@shonen said:

@ReiKai said:

We saw Roshi blow up the moon during the 21st Budokai. Really doesn't mean much. Early Dragonball was loaded with inconsistencies, toonforcing and crossovers, like with appearances by Arale. Anyway, that Boulder feat by Krillin and Goku. That thing is solid granite and is estimated around 20tons. That's no small feat for 6yr old kids. Also, Roshi made them do that just as Test before he'd train them (he honestly didn't want to and used the boulder as an excuse, but it backfired). Now, this is 22d Budokai Krillin, after years of training. Think he's like 10-11yrs old now and was giving Goku a decent run.

Ok first off. krillen is not a 6 year old and neither is Son Goku. Krillin at this time is roughly 13 year old and Goku is roughly 11 years old. Also that Boulders real life counter part is 350 tons, not 20 tons. We actually did an estimate of it on Kazenshuu forum. By the way a tank is 40 tons.

For comparison, this real life boulder weight 340 tons:

Question: Where did you get that the second boulder was 340 tons? I mean, could I see this calculation?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel