Spider-Man VS Krillin

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 24, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by ReiKai (3,548 posts) See mini bio Level 10
We saw Roshi blow up the moon during the 21st Budokai. Really doesn't mean much. Early Dragonball was loaded with inconsistencies, toonforcing and crossovers, like with appearances by Arale.

Anyway, that Boulder feat by Krillin and Goku. That thing is solid granite and is estimated around 20tons. That's no small feat for 6yr old kids. Also, Roshi made them do that just as Test before he'd train them (he honestly didn't want to and used the boulder as an excuse, but it backfired). Now, this is 22d Budokai Krillin, after years of training. Think he's like 10-11yrs old now and was giving Goku a decent run.
Post by FalconC2 (379 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nickzambuto said:

@FalconC2 said:

@nickzambuto: Yeah, but if I remember correctly that rock feat of Krillin's was before the 21st tournament. In the 22nd, he's considerably stronger and faster than he was then. Still, you have a point and Spiderman does have his spider-sense. That would help against Krillin's speed. I forget though, did Krillin have any powerful ki attacks in the 22nd tournament?

Would you believe me if I said "22 World Martial Arts Tournament" was a typo? LOL I meant to put 21... I figured they would have a good fight at that power level. Editting OP now.

I see. Then Spiderman wins.

Spiderman is also a bullet-timer, and has some measure of superhuman speed. That coupled with his spider-sense and his strength would give him the edge. Spidey's webbing is also strong enough to hold guys stronger than he is down with ease.

Goku and Krillin's training under Roshi had them pulling tugboats while they swam...to deliver milk.

I...am not sure how that's relevant. I am assuming they were fairly large tugboats?

Anyway, considering this is just 21st Budokai Krillin. Spidey most likely wins by either incapacitating Krillin with his webbing or beating him in CQC. It's not like Spiderman hasn't fought and tagged speedsters before.

I'm just saying even 21st Budokai were strong, and while Spider-Man has great reflexes, Krillin is a trained fighter. And Spidey tagging speedsters is, most of the time, due to major PIS. Like the Firelord incident. Tagging Quicksilver early on isn't a big deal. He used to only be able to run like 160mph or so. I'm also going to note that Spidey has been tossed around by his own webbing. Trying to grab people with it, then then just yoink him in and slam'im. It's happened.
Post by taichokage (14,819 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Lol 2 tons on each arm. A boulder of that size is easily 10 times that. I'm not saying that Spiderman might not be stronger physically than this incarnation of Krillin, but he is greatly outmatched in speed and technique.

@ReiKai said:

I'm just saying even 21st Budokai were strong, and while Spider-Man has great reflexes, Krillin is a trained fighter. And Spidey tagging speedsters is, most of the time, due to major PIS. Like the Firelord incident. Tagging Quicksilver early on isn't a big deal. He used to only be able to run like 160mph or so. I'm also going to note that Spidey has been tossed around by his own webbing. Trying to grab people with it, then then just yoink him in and slam'im. It's happened.

The Firelord fight was PIS, but that was more because he was a herald with the power cosmic. Spiderman has also caught bullets, and easily dodges machine gun fire on a daily basis; that should give him some points speed wise. Also, Krillin is not strong enough at this point to just tug on the webbing and overpower Spidey. That moment where Spidey held up the entire column of the Bugle is much more than just twenty tons. He's also lifted trains, buses, tossed around tanks, and decapitates sentinelsas if they're made of cheap cardboard.

Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@ReiKai said:

We saw Roshi blow up the moon during the 21st Budokai. Really doesn't mean much. Early Dragonball was loaded with inconsistencies, toonforcing and crossovers, like with appearances by Arale. Anyway, that Boulder feat by Krillin and Goku. That thing is solid granite and is estimated around 20tons. That's no small feat for 6yr old kids. Also, Roshi made them do that just as Test before he'd train them (he honestly didn't want to and used the boulder as an excuse, but it backfired). Now, this is 22d Budokai Krillin, after years of training. Think he's like 10-11yrs old now and was giving Goku a decent run.

I'm pretty sure they only pushed the boulder after their Master Roshi training. Goku and Krillin didn't like all the milk delivery and construction work, and wanted to do some real training. Roshi said that if they could move that boulder, he'd teach them properly.

After several months of training, they both accomplished that.

This is the 21st Budokai Krillin, so that's as strong as he is.

(Goku and Krillin were both roughly 12-14 during this time, IIRC)

Post by GrayWolf2 (385 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Spiderman can take this because of his experience and spider sense but it won't be easy given krillins speed. As for strength to help krillin out that boulder was like 20ft tall. That would put it as being anywhere from 60-260 tons depending on the rest of the dimensions and of course the quality of the rock. I'm leaning towards Spidey but this could be a close one.
Post by shonen (846 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@ReiKai said:

We saw Roshi blow up the moon during the 21st Budokai. Really doesn't mean much. Early Dragonball was loaded with inconsistencies, toonforcing and crossovers, like with appearances by Arale. Anyway, that Boulder feat by Krillin and Goku. That thing is solid granite and is estimated around 20tons. That's no small feat for 6yr old kids. Also, Roshi made them do that just as Test before he'd train them (he honestly didn't want to and used the boulder as an excuse, but it backfired). Now, this is 22d Budokai Krillin, after years of training. Think he's like 10-11yrs old now and was giving Goku a decent run.

Ok first off. krillen is not a 6 year old and neither is Son Goku. Krillin at this time is roughly 13 year old and Goku is roughly 11 years old. Also that Boulders real life counter part is 350 tons, not 20 tons. We actually did an estimate of it on Kazenshuu forum. By the way a tank is 40 tons.

For comparison, this real life boulder weight 340 tons:

Early WW1 tanks were 40tons. Some WW2 tanks ranged as high as 50-75 tons.

As for Ages, when Goku and Krillin meet Roshi, they aren't 13yrs old. Goku was perhaps 12 around the 22nd Budokai. They were ready for the 23rd, but it was canceled because King Piccolo's minions killed the competitors and blew shit up. The actual 23rd Budokai didn't happen until many years later, by which time Goku and Krillin were around 20. Krillin was only ever about a year or two older than Goku and the Budokai tournaments were every 3yrs.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Which Spider-Man? The Amazing Spider-Man would win defiantly, being smarter and stronger and having spider senses.

@ReiKai said:

Early WW1 tanks were 40tons. Some WW2 tanks ranged as high as 50-75 tons. As for Ages, when Goku and Krillin meet Roshi, they aren't 13yrs old. Goku was perhaps 12 around the 22nd Budokai. They were ready for the 23rd, but it was canceled because King Piccolo's minions killed the competitors and blew shit up. The actual 23rd Budokai didn't happen until many years later, by which time Goku and Krillin were around 20. Krillin was only ever about a year or two older than Goku and the Budokai tournaments were every 3yrs.

KRILLIN IS BORN AGE 736.

Goku is BORN AGE AGE 737.

• Sept. 14th, at 4:30 AM, age 749
    • Goku and Krillin begin their tough training under Master Roshi. They will spend the next eight months training this way.

Krillin's age at this time is 13

• Goku age at this time is 12

Goku also tells Bulma when they first met that he is 14 years Old, but later corrects himself and states 12 years old since he didn't know how to count. Bulma is 16 years old at the time.

3 years pass to the 22nd Budoukai and he's 15.

3 More years pass to the 23rd and he's 18.

--

Everyone on the internet always never want to be proven wrong and can't admit when their wrong.

Post by thevanisher (4 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Krillin

Spider-Man is the man but Krillin from DB is still faster and stronger.

If Spider-Man has a chance, it would have to be Krillin letting him repeatedly punch him. I do think 21st Tournament Krillin would win, but it would be closer and I can understand the opposition debate.

But before Mater Roshi trained Krillin? Krillin would totally win, did anyone else see how he cut the rope on the bridge? His hands were like knives. I am kidding, Spider-Man would have my vote then and really only then.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,755 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Physically Spidey is stronger than Kuririn... but Kuririn is a better fighter and is faster...

but Spidey will be able to give a good fight IMO.

@Lord_Frieza said:

Which Spider-Man? The Amazing Spider-Man would win defiantly, being smarter and stronger and having spider senses.

The comic version...

@DBZ_universe said:

Physically Spidey is stronger than Kuririn... but Kuririn is a better fighter and is faster...

Having a hard time seeing spiderman survive a moon buster.

@shonen said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Krillin isn't a moon buster. Master Roshi's super charged, 100% absolute power Kamehameha took out the moon, and after that he was drained.

Master Roshi beat Krillin.

Not saying Krillin doesn't have the power to demolish Spider-Man with a charged Kamehameha, but Pete could always attack while Krillin is charging.

@nickzambuto said:

@shonen said:

@DBZ_universe said:

Krillin isn't a moon buster. Master Roshi's super charged, 100% absolute power Kamehameha took out the moon, and after that he was drained.

Master Roshi beat Krillin.

Not saying Krillin doesn't have the power to demolish Spider-Man with a charged Kamehameha, but Pete could always attack while Krillin is charging.

Oh didn't see OP meant 21st budokai krillin. Sorry. They don't take that long to charge their attacks, it usually done slow in the manga for dramatic effect.

Post by GrayWolf2 (385 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Krillin doesn't know how to use the kamehameha this early on so spidey doesn't have to worry about it.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel