Spider-Man VS Krillin

Topic started by nickzambuto on Aug. 24, 2012. Last post by FalconC2 2 years ago.
Post by nickzambuto (52 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Krillin during the 21 World Martial Arts Tournament

Current Spider-Man w/ spider sense and Kung-Fu training

Spider-Man entered the tournament and was paired with Krillin before the latter fought Master Roshi (Jackie Chun). Standard tournament rules apply, Spider-Man gets to keep his costume and webshooters though.

Who wins?

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

spiddy

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

spiddy

is going to die.

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@SMXLR8 said:

spiddy

is going to die.

badly

@eddz99 said:

@GIRUGAMESH said:

@SMXLR8 said:

spiddy

is going to die.

badly

<_< um no

Post by taichokage (13,326 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Um yes he would. Krillin is actually much faster and more powerful at this point.

so if this is a onesided fight why post it <_<

Post by Dream (7,628 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Even in his youngest adaptation, Krillin is still significantly faster and stronger than Spidey with the kid not having to put much effort in to take out the Web Head.
Post by phantomrant (1,347 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Spidey is going to end up as pulverized paste

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Kuririn stomps the spider...

@taichokage said:

Um yes he would. Krillin is actually much faster and more powerful at this point.

He's faster, but he's not more powerful. With all his might, Krillin managed to move a big boulder a couple feet.

Spider-Man could of done the same with one arm.

Yanks two cars without breaking a sweat, (that's 2 tons on each arm)

A haymaker sends Gray Hulk, who would weigh quite a bit, literally soaring into the night sky

Hell, when he's desperate enough, he can even support a colum of the Daily Bugle.

Post by FalconC2 (377 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@nickzambuto: Yeah, but if I remember correctly that rock feat of Krillin's was before the 21st tournament. In the 22nd, he's considerably stronger and faster than he was then. Still, you have a point and Spiderman does have his spider-sense. That would help against Krillin's speed. I forget though, did Krillin have any powerful ki attacks in the 22nd tournament?

Post by SSJjanemba (2,176 posts) See mini bio Level 11

wow those spiederrman scans are epic

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SSJjanemba said:

wow those spiederrman scans are epic

agreed!!

@FalconC2 said:

@nickzambuto: Yeah, but if I remember correctly that rock feat of Krillin's was before the 21st tournament. In the 22nd, he's considerably stronger and faster than he was then. Still, you have a point and Spiderman does have his spider-sense. That would help against Krillin's speed. I forget though, did Krillin have any powerful ki attacks in the 22nd tournament?

Would you believe me if I said "22 World Martial Arts Tournament" was a typo? LOL I meant to put 21... I figured they would have a good fight at that power level. Editting OP now.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,949 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Spider-Man wins. His reflexes, fighting prowness, and super strength should be enough to put Krillin down.

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@ReiKai said:

lol that clip is used in every dbz debate

Post by ReiKai (3,516 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Well it does show the speed. They pulled off a buncha crap in an instant and nobody (save Goku) saw what happened. And this also helps. Because for one, it shows how Goku and Krillin were trained as kids. Also, the song is hilariously appropriate.

@ReiKai: i no, but its abused in most threads cause we say how their a billion times faster then that in dbz. so its pretty funny seeing that clip posted

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel