Spider Man and Venom Vs Naruto

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 12, 2009. Last post by GIRUGAMESH 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Tradog (535 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog: He knocks Spidey out, and hit Venom with Rasengan or Rasenshuriken. Spidey isnt beating Naruto, even if Venom is on his team. Naruto has to much at his dislposal, giant ass toads and all. I just dont see team 1 winning this. "
He wont hit spidey, he is too fast and has spider sense, Venom can use the symbiot to sneak up and take over naruto before that  even if he does it takes a while to chard and spiderman and venom have projectiles too. Those toads can get infected by the symbiot too and spiderman has taken on sentinals so size does not mean much and thats if he gets the chance to summon toads in the middle of the fight.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" spiderman lose  naruto wins "
No he does not at this point you are just trying to get the last word, all of your arguments were either shot down or not valid, so just stop while you still have some credibility, Spiderman wins in a  tough battle for the reasons stated above get over it, now mods please lock this thread. "

naruto wins
 spiderman get raped right in front of u

wat argument naruto is faster and better stop crying and fertilize ur balls

dude does all that failure hurt?? yea i bet it does.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog: He knocks Spidey out, and hit Venom with Rasengan or Rasenshuriken. Spidey isnt beating Naruto, even if Venom is on his team. Naruto has to much at his dislposal, giant ass toads and all. I just dont see team 1 winning this. "
He wont hit spidey, he is too fast and has spider sense, Venom can use the symbiot to sneak up and take over naruto before that  even if he does it takes a while to chard and spiderman and venom have projectiles too. Those toads can get infected by the symbiot too and spiderman has taken on sentinals so size does not mean much and thats if he gets the chance to summon toads in the middle of the fight. "

I think your underestimating Naruto. The symbiote isnt merging with anything, especially seeing as they only try and merge with soemone when that person is filled with anger and rage. Why would Naruto or the toads be resentful? Yes, Spidey has Spidey sense, but its not like he hasnt been hit while he sensed someone coming before. Morlun knocked the living hel out of him and Spidey knew it was coming. As far as Venom goes, I dont see him surviving a rasenshuriken. Naruto isnt the kind of guy to run in swinging. He sends out clones to get a fill of the opponent. He will eventually find a way to overcome the team. Im sorry man, just let this one go.
@FLCL1 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" spiderman lose  naruto wins "
No he does not at this point you are just trying to get the last word, all of your arguments were either shot down or not valid, so just stop while you still have some credibility, Spiderman wins in a  tough battle for the reasons stated above get over it, now mods please lock this thread. "
  naruto wins  spiderman get raped right in front of u   wat argument naruto is faster and better stop crying and fertilize ur balls dude does all that failure hurt?? yea i bet it does. "
Stop posting dude you have nothing else to bring to the table.
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
He wont hit spidey, he is too fast and has spider sense, Venom can use the symbiot to sneak up and take over naruto before that  even if he does it takes a while to chard and spiderman and venom have projectiles too. Those toads can get infected by the symbiot too and spiderman has taken on sentinals so size does not mean much and thats if he gets the chance to summon toads in the middle of the fight. "
I think your underestimating Naruto. The symbiote isnt merging with anything, especially seeing as they only try and merge with soemone when that person is filled with anger and rage. Why would Naruto or the toads be resentful? Yes, Spidey has Spidey sense, but its not like he hasnt been hit while he sensed someone coming before. Morlun knocked the living hel out of him and Spidey knew it was coming. As far as Venom goes, I dont see him surviving a rasenshuriken. Naruto isnt the kind of guy to run in swinging. He sends out clones to get a fill of the opponent. He will eventually find a way to overcome the team. Im sorry man, just let this one go. "
I'm trying not to but as for spidey sense yea ironman and others hit him while he had it but naruto is not on their level, spiderman is a genius he can find a way just like naruto and his clones die from getting pushed to the floor, spiderman and venom have fought multiple guys before , yea I will let it go soon don't worry pal.
@Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
I think your underestimating Naruto. The symbiote isnt merging with anything, especially seeing as they only try and merge with soemone when that person is filled with anger and rage. Why would Naruto or the toads be resentful? Yes, Spidey has Spidey sense, but its not like he hasnt been hit while he sensed someone coming before. Morlun knocked the living hel out of him and Spidey knew it was coming. As far as Venom goes, I dont see him surviving a rasenshuriken. Naruto isnt the kind of guy to run in swinging. He sends out clones to get a fill of the opponent. He will eventually find a way to overcome the team. Im sorry man, just let this one go. "
I'm trying not to but as for spidey sense yea ironman and others hit him while he had it but naruto is not on their level, spiderman is a genius he can find a way just like naruto and his clones die from getting pushed to the floor, spiderman and venom have fought multiple guys before , yea I will let it go soon don't worry pal. "

I think Naruto would easily be able to defeat Morlun, thats just my opinon though. Like I said, Naruto is no dummy(even though he is kind of portayed that way) he would find a way to defeat the duo
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
I'm trying not to but as for spidey sense yea ironman and others hit him while he had it but naruto is not on their level, spiderman is a genius he can find a way just like naruto and his clones die from getting pushed to the floor, spiderman and venom have fought multiple guys before , yea I will let it go soon don't worry pal. "
I think Naruto would easily be able to defeat Morlun, thats just my opinon though. Like I said, Naruto is no dummy(even though he is kind of portayed that way) he would find a way to defeat the duo "
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
I think Naruto would easily be able to defeat Morlun, thats just my opinon though. Like I said, Naruto is no dummy(even though he is kind of portayed that way) he would find a way to defeat the duo "
I know he is no dummy especially in sage mode, but at the same time he is no genius he has only shown to think of really good strategies at the last minuet, and thats good and all but that has only baled him out against people who were not too smart, he also surprises them with a sneak attack (As seen with neji, sasuke, gaara ect) but none of them had heighten senses or reflexes, he is going against a actual genius with a partner, just as naruto could distract spiderman or venom with clones, spiderman can distract naruto with venom. At the same time the same thing can be applied with getting hit, if spiderman or venom get hit but a rasenshuriken or maybe even a rasengan they would die but if spiderman and or venom web him fight over so I don't know at this point, I guess if naruto summons his frog and what not he wins otherwise spiderman thats my verdict I dunno.
@Tradog: 
Lets just agree to disagree.
@JThree47693 said:
" @Tradog:  Lets just agree to disagree. "
I already said naruto wins this one since he has summoning and what not I wasn't really making a argument.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47693 said:

if we did that it would be a debate lol 

naruto wins plz lock before someone spits more non sense ^^
@Tradog said:
" @JThree47693 said:
I already said naruto wins this one since he has summoning and what not I wasn't really making a argument. "
o ok my mistake
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
naruto wins , spiderman and venom are great chars but their powers are not enough to defeat naruto .
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Is this still going? Wow, never thought such a stomp would last so long. But I suppose we have the ignorance of Tradog to thank for that. 
Naruto Strength= Around a 100 tonner 
Spiderman= A CONFIRMED 10 tonner, regardless of feats 

Add to this the summons, multi-shadow clone jutsu, sage chakra and rasenshurikin, and you have a horribly owned Spiderman and Venom.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH: this is still going because say you bumped it, last activity of it was 4 days ago
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,164 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH: this is still going because say you bumped it, last activity of it was 4 days ago "

Bugger, sorry.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel