SPC vs ss2 adult gohan

Topic started by ktarinze on July 24, 2010. Last post by TheOneAboveAll 4 years, 1 month ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6

gohan from majin buu saga who is way weaker then ss2 teen gohan
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,282 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@ktarinze:

Who is SPC?
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Destinyheroknight said:

" @ktarinze: Who is SPC? "

Super Perfect Cell 

As for the fight, IDK 

Gohan never trained and its remarked that he was better when he fought Cell, however it was also remarked that Dabra is = or > Cell. Basically if Gohan got mad and unleashed his full power (like I believe he did against fat buu, after Goku told him to get angry and unleash his inner power) then I believe he is at least equal, if not a bit > teen gohan. 

This fight would go down probably similar to Gohan vs Dabra. 

Another thing to consider is HALF POWER ssj2 Teen Gohan beat SPC 

Adult Gohan at FULL POWER undoubtedly is >>> his teen counterpart at HALF power
@hitsusatsu11 said:
"@Destinyheroknight said:

Super Perfect Cell   As for the fight, IDK  Gohan never trained and its remarked that he was better when he fought Cell, however it was also remarked that Dabra is = or > Cell. Basically if Gohan got mad and unleashed his full power (like I believe he did against fat buu, after Goku told him to get angry and unleash his inner power) then I believe he is at least equal, if not a bit > teen gohan.  This fight would go down probably similar to Gohan vs Dabra.  Another thing to consider is HALF POWER ssj2 Teen Gohan beat SPC  Adult Gohan at FULL POWER undoubtedly is >>> his teen counterpart at HALF power "

idk hitsusatsu because even if gohan full power is unleashed i still dont think he stands a chance against ss2 teen gohan also i dont think he is that much stronger then ss2 teen gohan with his power cut he is maybe equal or a little bit stronger then him but i think SPC does beat ss2 adult gohan in a close battle

Ok  
I believe that Gohan will win. It won't be a easy battle sense Gohan haven't train that must

Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
SPC would win in very close fight
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:

Super Perfect Cell "
I thought of Samurai Pizza Cats :P
Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Gohan!!! now instead of making a "Father Kamekameha" is gonna be the "Family Kamekameha" wich is way stronger!!!!

@Kelleth said:

" @hitsusatsu11 said:
" @Destinyheroknight said:

Super Perfect Cell "
I thought of Samurai Pizza Cats :P "

LOL!
 Another thing to consider is HALF POWER ssj2 Teen Gohan beat SPC  Adult Gohan at FULL POWER undoubtedly is >>> his teen counterpart at HALF power "
I still think this stands.
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
ok this is not making sense gohan was  ssj2  as A kid,am sure he trained after that  even a little bit with  that much power  I would?
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@godeater: Nope, Gohan's not a fighter. He Didn't train during the time between The cell saga and Buu saga,  All that time Chi Chi Was riding Him and he Was studying hard To Get into collage. his skills got rusty and he lost power.
@rein: yeah true least his education went good xD
@rein: But theres no real way to tell how much weaker he got. Vegeta says "He was better when he fought Cell" But Goku also remarks Gohan can get back to that level if he digs deep and channels his inner power, which I believe he does when he gets desperate and attacks buu, and possibly when he fights Dabra. But surely at full health adult Gohan>>>50% Teen gohan, who beat SPC.
@hitsusatsu11: yeah him fighting super buu was good but then he got absorbed,goodthing he still trained with supreme kai and elder kai
@hitsusatsu11 said:

" @rein: But theres no real way to tell how much weaker he got. Vegeta says "He was better when he fought Cell" But Goku also remarks Gohan can get back to that level if he digs deep and channels his inner power, which I believe he does when he gets desperate and attacks buu, and possibly when he fights Dabra. But surely at full health adult Gohan>>>50% Teen gohan, who beat SPC. "

he was definetly better when he fought cell during the fight with dabura it seemed gohan was losing in the begining and started picking it up at the end and the main reason gohan beat cell was because of a blast by vegeta still a great feat to last that long with your energy cut in half 
also i think at times he can unlock his hidden power but it is usually for a short time just like it was when he was a kid and i dont think he unlcoks all of his hidden power just a little bit of it and even if he could it usually takes gohan years to unlock power hidden inside of him he cant bring it out like goku and vegeta can 
also i think gohan is a little bit weaker then ss2 teen gohan at 50% power just like we dont know how weak he got we really dont know how strong ss2 teen gohan was
Post by Abomination (32 posts) See mini bio Level 3
SPC easily. SPC is pretty much = ss2 kid gohan. Gohan was lucky when he killed SPC because vegeta distracted him as cell was about to go in for the kill.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@hitsusatsu11: i agree. i was only trying to explain that he Stopped training during the Cell-buu years, and that he wouldn't have increased from before.
Post by TheOneAboveAll (46 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Gohan would probably do some damage allowing cell to regenerate and gain strength 
Gohan is also not a very skilled fighter as an adult  
Cell would have that advantage as well 
If Gohan is  totally un aided Cell may  just  make super cell juniors 

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel