SPC vs dabura

Topic started by ktarinze on July 21, 2010. Last post by hitsusatsu11 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
i give the edge to dabura due to him being able to turn people into stone what do you guys think
Post by Sonata (35,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
SPC wins easily the Stone spit is not guaranteed to connect as Fat buu was able to dodge it. Dabura didn't look very impressive at all against a rusty Gohan. SPC is also armed with Instant Transmission and regeneration, giving him a bigger edge.
Post by ktarinze (577 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@Sonata said:

"SPC wins easily the Stone spit is not guaranteed to connect as Fat buu was able to dodge it. Dabura didn't look very impressive at all against a rusty Gohan. SPC is also armed with Instant Transmission and regeneration, giving him a bigger edge. "

true but still that fight with a weaker ss2 gohan was equal and i think cell would do the same against him
Post by mysticboy (144 posts) See mini bio Level 5
 SPC
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
SPC?
Post by JThree47605 (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Cell should win here, Dabura wasn't impressive, he fought a weak SSJ2 Gohan and they were equal. I think SPC Cell could beat the weak Gohan also(until Gohan got mad enough to stop playing around.)
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@JThree47605 said:
"Cell should win here, Dabura wasn't impressive, he fought a weak SSJ2 Gohan and they were equal. I think SPC Cell could beat the weak Gohan also(until Gohan got mad enough to stop playing around.) "

I agree, in fact I think cell would beat up gohan, I mean this gohan was weaker than teen gohan, who in my opinion was weaker than SPC
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
 @ktarinze:

This is answered directly in the manga. 

They meet Dabra-Goku says He's the same as Cell I guess 

2 chapters later Goku says-Hes stronger than I thought. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel