spawn vs full hollow ichigo

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 27, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" i see what you mean now... "
what i mean? "
you say 3rd fight "
yup. do u get it? "
yes , after seeing all ichigo fight. he always loses in the first fight. but after that he got some uber awesome power "
he gets his ass kicked first fight, he matches the second fight, and pwns third fight
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Sinister_Noob: lol yeah, so many example, it doesn't have to be tihirf fight though, as long it's not the first
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
what i mean? "
you say 3rd fight "
yup. do u get it? "
yes , after seeing all ichigo fight. he always loses in the first fight. but after that he got some uber awesome power "
he gets his ass kicked first fight, he matches the second fight, and pwns third fight "
don't bring that third fight bullcrap in here, this is one fight one kill.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @cfatalis said:
what i mean? "
you say 3rd fight "
yup. do u get it? "
he gets his ass kicked first fight, he matches the second fight, and pwns third fight "
don't bring that third fight bullcrap in here, this is one fight one kill. "
well, full holow ichigo is like ichigos ace in the hole. he's never lost with it before. he beat the 3rd best character in bleach within a few seconds, and with absolutely no effort at all. therefore making him the 1st or 2nd best. its still not decided if aizen would lose to ichigo or not.
@Sinister_Noob: or if ichigo can ass yammy out. but yes i think he can, ulqiorra was rank 4 because no-one knew about his second transformation, and as per shonen rule, transformation brings more PAWAAH
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Ulquiorra was ranked 4 because the top 3 would beat him
@Acer said:
" Ulquiorra was ranked 4 because the top 3 would beat him "
but aizen didn't know about his second transformation...... , since he doesn't know he didn't take that into account when he ranks him, i forgot whose number 3
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:

" @Acer said:

" Ulquiorra was ranked 4 because the top 3 would beat him "
but aizen didn't know about his second transformation...... , since he doesn't know he didn't take that into account when he ranks him, i forgot whose number 3 "
 It never ofiaccialy said that Aizen didn't know about the transformation. Ulquiorra said that Aizen had never seen him like that, not that he did not know. 

Harribel is number 3. He has a good shot at beating her but i dont think we've sen her true power. Same with Starrk. barragan would beat Ulquiorra easily
i know 1 and two would beat ulqiorra, considering number one fights with two captains, and two have death
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel