spanner controlled Mosca units vs deidara

Topic started by rein on Feb. 22, 2010. Last post by JackHammer 4 years, 4 months ago.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

vs
these mosca are equipped with 
  • Jet-propulsion Legs: Gola Mosca can open the back of its legs, revealing two rockets on each leg, allowing it to charge forward and even fly at amazing speeds for its size.
  • Finger Guns: Gola Mosca's fingers are each the barrel of a gun, and capable of firing consecutive shots.
  • Sensors: Gola Mosca's sensors are very sensitive, being able to pick up the slightest movement and targets anything living thing it picks up.
  • Missile Launchers: Multiple missiles can be fired from the weapon's shoulders and the packs on its back.
  • Compressed Particle Beam: The chest armor holds a circular device, capable of releasing a beam of pure energy. The beam can hit from long distances, and only dying will flames have been shown blocking it.
 King Mosca is not allowed unless The fight is one sided in deidara's favor.

Short sample of what these units can do.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@rein:  You posted this on the wrong forum.  This is "General Discussion."
@JJOR64 said:
" @rein:  You posted this on the wrong forum.  This is "General Discussion." "
yeah for some reason when i pick a section it will sometimes reset and go back to GD.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@rein said:
" @JJOR64 said:
" @rein:  You posted this on the wrong forum.  This is "General Discussion." "
yeah for some reason when i pick a section it will sometimes reset and go back to GD. "
That's goofy.
@JJOR64: Yeah but i think it's my laptop only because it doesn't happen on my other computers.

anyone?
Post by mr_monday (205 posts) See mini bio Level 6
well, I dont know the moscas, but based on your description Ill giv it a try.

Rockets and Guns wont harm Deidara, since he can probably build a shield out of his clay or destroy the rockets in the air.
The beam could be dangerous, but he can use his mole technique (small space and open field) or his create a bird / dragon to fly away (open field).
I guess his C1 Puppets or his C2 dragon or his C3 doll (C2 and C3 only open field)  could destroy the moscas (even if he cant use the additional C2  landmines since the moscas can fly), however, his strongest techniques wont help him (C4 requires blood, and the moscas dont have any, do they? / C0 kills Deidara).

I say:
Deidara wins in open field 
Deidara loses in a small room, but can at least use C0 to kill himself and the moscas
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JackHammer: Whiskey sponsored forums don`t work that way dude use the insert/image button next time :)
Post by JackHammer (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth: Thanks dude. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel