Soul Society Vs Shinobi Alliance

Topic started by danzi97 on April 25, 2013. Last post by katanalauncher 1 year, 3 months ago.
Post by danzi97 (141 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The battle takes place where it's taking place in Naruto (I forgot where it is). First think about the old Seireitei from before Urahara's expulsion, then the current one (but with Yamamoto, Unohana and no bankai for Zaraki). Which group takes this?

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,750 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@danzi97: Are Naruto and Bee involved or just the Kages and fodder ninja?

Post by othus12 (6,648 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

fused old and new seiretei takes this

current one would get defeated by the shinobi alliance.

it's not fused, two different battles

@ImDictatorBowDown: naruto and bee involved

Post by taichokage (12,922 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Soul Society ought to win if some of the heavy hitters are involved such as Yamamoto/Aizen. If not I still see them winning due to the 0 Division. The 5 of them are stronger than all other shinigami put together so they would essentially more than double the fighting force of the Gotei. Without them, I'd say it's hard to call. Maybe the alliance based on feats but most of the stronger Gotei members have not gone bankai and what not.

@taichokage: I pictured them with Aizen, Gin and Tousen, but without the 0 Division's help...

Oh ok. Well with Aizen and Yamamoto I think team Soul Society has the advantage. I don't see anyone in the alliance being able to bypass both Kyouka Suigetsu and Aizen's immortality, as well as Ryujin Jakka/Zanka no Tachi. Outside of Naruto, Killer Bee and Kakashi, i don't see anyone being able to do a thing to those two. Not to mention Unohana, current Zaraki, Shunsui and Gin's hax bankai. In fact nobody could avoid kami shini no yari with the possible exception of Naruto himself.
Post by phantomrant (1,331 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Definitely the Shinobi Alliance if we're looking at a straight-up all-out fight. Their numbers dwarf what the Gotei 13 has. BM Naruto and Bee hold a massive power and AoE advantage, so anyone remotely near the battlefield will be killed by TBB spam explosions, including the top tiers in Soul Society (Yamamoto and Aizen). Onoki can atomize all of the captains from dozens of meters away. Kakashi's Kamui can also BFR all of the captains away.

The Shinobi Alliance is too hax, too powerful, and too big for Soul Society to handle. Aizen can't even release KS effectively since the vast majority of them have no reason to look at the sword. Literally everytime Aizen puts people under his spell, he tells them to look at his Zanpakuto (like when he did to the captains and Baraggan). That's no going to fly while he's in the middle of a humongous fight. And Yamamoto's Bankai can be dealt with either hax or power.

Post by xlab3000 (1,393 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Soul Society wins overall

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

If yamamoto goes bankai all the shinobi alliance would die from extreme heat. Not to mention he could 1shot all of them. Aizen is just plain unfair as he could solo. Unohana's bankai withers people to nothingness and she can heal herself. How can the shinobi alliance even hope to win with monsters like that walking around. Not to mention I could picture kenpachi and the 8 tails duking it out with boxing gloves for eternity.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Numbers wise? Shinobi alliance, I do think SS would win however due to the sheer power difference in the characters. Shinobi alliance is a great deal of fodder, if they aren't a jinchuriki, don't have eye hax, or are some kind of Sage, they are useless. soul societies fodder lie within whoever isn't LT status or higher, or doesn't have a Bankai, or is some sort of vizard or hollow/shinigami hybrid. Meaning in the End this battle is really, Shinobi alliances top 10-15(including the kages vs SS 13 captains(including yama-jii and unohana of course) Which is already 26 people(almost double the alliances stronger forces), then you have Urahara, Yoruichi, and Isshin, Ichigo's group, Kido Corps, Stealth Force, and 0 division, Not to mention Aizen and all his hax. This doesn't pan out well for the shinobi alliance.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Soul Society should win both IMO. Most of the captains can kill about 300 ninja in one attack (Jakuho Raikoben, Kami Shini no Yari, Kokojo Tenken Myo'o, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizo, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi, and Zanka no Tachi) and some other hax. Plus the new Kenpachi = Everybody K.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Naruto and Bee charge a bijuudama and one shot soul society

@YoungChief said:

Or Aizen uses a full incantation black coffin on the both of them and 1 shots them both.

Post by Dream (7,430 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Soul Society rather easily. Most of the Shinobi Alliance are fodder and even with Kage, Jinchuriki or other high-tiers among the alliance, the Soul Society has too many characters with high destructive potential, flight advantage and hypersonic speed for the Shinobi Alliance to handle all at once. If Aizen's among the Soul Society numbers, it only worsens defeat for the Shinobi Alliance with Kyouka Suigetsu in effect.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@YoungChief said:

Good one. I don't see the verse tanking that.

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

Or Aizen uses a full incantation black coffin on the both of them and 1 shots them both.

Yeah because that has killed/hurt strong characters before.

Post by YoungChief (546 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Dream said:

Soul Society rather easily. Most of the Shinobi Alliance are fodder and even with Kage, Jinchuriki or other high-tiers among the alliance, the Soul Society has too many characters with high destructive potential, flight advantage and hypersonic speed for the Shinobi Alliance to handle all at once. If Aizen's among the Soul Society numbers, it only worsens defeat for the Shinobi Alliance with Kyouka Suigetsu in effect.

Higher destructive potential? Where? Show me one attack stronger than a Bijuudama, the only thing that can even match it is Mugetsu, and this is an uncharged Bijuudama I'm talking about btw, Naruto goes from mountain to small island level when he charges it, meanwhile Mugetsu is sitting on city/mountain level. Don't forget Bee is there too. Bijuudama spam wrecks SS alone, Naruto can also boost everyone in the Shinobi alliance with his Chakra now too to raise them out of fodder level. Outside of Bijuu you still have Kamui, and Afternoon Tiger from Guy which is pretty strong itself, very few Bleach characters could tank it (town level)

EDIT:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@YoungChief said:

Good one. I don't see the verse tanking that.

@solesamurai said:

@YoungChief said:

Yeah because that has killed/hurt strong characters before.

Show me one instance of a Bijuu killing anyone with a Bijuu Bomb, or rather show me one actually hitting someone of importance. Aizen has yet to miss with his attack, 1 one shotted komamura without an incantation who is known for his durability. And 1 was strong enough to warp time and space in it's area of effect.

@YoungChief said:

@Dream said:

EDIT:

Idk how about warp time and space which is a much better feat than busting mountains? When has a Bijuu bomb ever even hitten someone? How about you show me that. "wank"

Lol Afternoon Tiger? It's just a supersonic punch. Not even that destructive. The shockwave is big but that's it. Afternoon Tiger just shows what it takes for Naruto characters to be supersonic. Character for character, Naruto verse has way fewer speedsters than Bleach. Anyway, simply put, in order to give people some of his chakra, Naruto himself apparently can't go full Kyubi mode and is restricted to Rikudo mode. Secondly he has to go to each individual and touch them. Take your pick on how the alliance get decimated. Kami Shini no Yari, Jakuho Raikoben, Ryuujin Jakka/Zanka no Tachi, Kyouka Suigetsu, or whatever. Bottom line is that there are only 3 problems to the Captain class. Naruto, Bee and Kakashi. And they are dealt with with moderate ease.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel