Soul Society Arc Ichigo Kurosaki Vs Enies Lobby Arc Roronoa Zoro

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on July 18, 2013. Last post by solesamurai 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,249 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005: OBD tends to have their feats be a bit too high. They also tend to play favorites in their battles saying certain characters who are weak will beat strong characters just cause they like a certain series better.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I love how you use OBD calcs, the same OBD that uses pixel-scaling and an online formula transmitter to get their feats.

Did you know, with pixel scaling, Ulquiorra's Lanza is calced at mach 350 - 1000?

Are you implying that H2 Ichigo is that fast now?

Shut your cum guzzling mouth and stop using pixel scaling.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,037 posts) See mini bio Level 15

For this battle, I am leaning to Ichigo mainly because of his speed.

Post by katmic (417 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I give this to ichigo. I agree with whoever said above that while Zoro as indeed strong pre time skip, he wasn't nearly as strong as ichigo. i do not foresee a great gap in their speed and strength, but i see ichigo taking this

Post by taichokage (14,147 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I also think that the hollow is a sort of insurance policy. In the instance that he were slightly losing, it would almost guarantee a win. So again I'm siding with Ichigo but not by much.
Post by waybig1010101 (3,428 posts) See mini bio Level 14
im going with ichigo because if all else fails his hollow powers could takes this for him
Post by ohgodwhy (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 12

OH GOD NOT THE CALCS !!!!!!

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@EraserCannon said:

@supernova7005: > Has not read One Piece

> Admitted that he watches OP Vids on Youtube to see their feats

> Thinks he can judge OP on that

> Still thinks his opinion matters

Enies Lobby Zoro and SS Arc Ichigo are comparable in Speed

Zoro's strength >>>>>>>>>>> Ichigo's strength

Zoro's durability >>>>>>>>>> Ichigo's durability

Some of this isn't true. Ichigo by far has the speed advantage Byakuya Shikai is 1k blades and his bankai 1000 swords split into 1000 blades each. Ichigo was attack with all 1,000,000 simultaneously and blocked each of them into the matter of seconds. Zoro doesn't have a fighting speed feat anywhere close near that. And i doubt his durability is all that much greater at this point either.

Skip to around 1:10 or so Ichigo is pretty damn quick

Mach 23 is way low considering this people are grossly under estimating Ichigo's speed in this fight.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel