Sosuke Aizen Vs Gremmy Thoumeaux

Topic started by OfficialRikudouSennin on April 23, 2014. Last post by OfficialRikudouSennin 1 month, 3 weeks ago.
Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (559 posts) See mini bio Level 12

(Cant add another picture for Gremmy still laggy for me)

No Morals

No Prep

No Knowledge

90 Ft Away

Post by phantomrant (1,295 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@OfficialRikudouSennin said:

No Knowledge

Heh. Aizen cuts his head off.

Post by Kurohige (3,681 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Aizen takes Gremmy out with the utmost ease, the thought of gremmy outsmarting Aizen if they both had knowledge is laughable at best. Aizen one-shots.

Post by WorldEater (260 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Aizen stomps.
Post by GeneralVan (1,593 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Aizen via a simple Reiatsu crush.

Post by taichokage (12,645 posts) See mini bio Level 20
If that would have worked than Zaraki would have been more than enough.

@taichokage: Thing is, Zaraki is dumb. And Gremmy is even dumber. If you get outsmarted by Zaraki of all people, you are the embodiment of stupidity. Yammy could probably outsmart Gremmy. Anyway Aizen wins via however he wants.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,481 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
 Zaraki somehow can mindf__k Gremmy to the point where he killed himself, the poor kid as no chance against aizen's trolling abilities :P
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,409 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Gremmy IC wouldn't stand the slightest chance against Base Aizen

Post by Vapovile (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Online Now

Aizen convinces Gremmy to kill himself.

Post by 5th (1,196 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I loved how everyone was on Gremmy's dick for one week and after his poor and humiliating performance this chapter, he's now an idiot. (Hell, even Kenpachi called him an idiot.)

I haven't changed my opinion of Gremmy other than that his intelligence is not quite as good as I would have hoped.

@taichokage: Hopefully Kubo gives him a chance and lets him activate Vollstandig for the sake of pushing Kenpachi to at least removing his eyepatch or activating Bankai.

That is going to happen I'm sure I'm just hoping it can happen with Gremmy. Whether he's as strong as I think or not or is a bad character, that would be a horrible ending to what has been the highest caliber fight this far, Aizen vs Dangai Ichigo aside.

@taichokage: If he does give him Vollstandig, the fight should only last for two more chapters seeing he doesn't want this to drag TOO long, I'd hate to see Ken and Grem start all over again with the same crap.

Post by nishi99 (1,581 posts) See mini bio Level 11

This is like comparing saiyan saga characters to Frieza saga. Gremmy may have went out like a punk kid. But his feats are still way above Aizen's or Dangai Ichigo's.

I agree his power is better but he used it horribly. I highl doubt it's over and Volstandig would make him all the more broken and hopefully brighter. But I agree it would probably be maybe 2 chapters more. I think this is already the longest 1 on 1 fight since the arrancar arc.
Yammy would mindf**k Gremmy. Zommari would do it too (without his amor). Giriko would as well. Don Kanonji mindf**ks him so bad he becomes part of his TV show. Gremmy is officially Bleach's dumbest character. He makes Black Star look like Kurama.
Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,409 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99: Not really. He isn't very smart, has no durability feats to say he could tank a single blow from either aizen or ichigo. Has no defense against Aizen's shikai, or Mugetsu. But his abilities are amazing

Nobody below Zaraki could mess with Gremmy's mind. He only became flustered when his strong techniques continually failed. Nobody else maybe Aizen/Ichigo aside could survive through the meteor, vacuum and then the bomb and other stuff he threw at them. He remained cocky up to the meteor. Nobody else aside from the forementioned characters would get past that. Komamura in Dangai Joue could survive it but he completely lacks the offensive power to push Gremmy nearly as far as Zaraki, let alone make him scared.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel