Sosuke Aizen vs. Black Lantern Psycho Pirate

Topic started by Shadowstep on Sept. 8, 2009. Last post by Nerx 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Shadowstep (63 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate

Sōsuke Aizen 
 Sōsuke Aizen 
One is Sōsuke Aizen, a renegade Soul Reaper who has a Zanpakutō called Kyōka Suigetsu that can seriously $%#@ with your mind until it has turned you into a raving lunatic who is literally incapable of surviving without Aizen unless the victims are able to undergo severe psychiatric rehabilitation ASAP.

The other was Roger Hayden, the second Psycho-Pirate and the wielder of the terrifying Medusa Mask. The Medusa Mask allowed Hayden to literally project any emotion he wished onto his victims thus allowing him to control them very much in the same way Aizen could...or perhaps even worse. 

Unlike Aizen, who expired from the mortal realm countless ages ago, Hayden's death was a little more recent and very brutal. Black Adam poked him in the eyeballs and pushed his brain out the back of his head in one of the most gruesome death scenes in history.

But as they say...the dead don't always stay dead and unfortunately for Hayden he has been resurrected as one of Nekron's Black Lantern Corpsmen...without the insides of his head. He has been given custody of his vile Medusa Mask back and is now ready to make everyone feel the pain of being alive once more...with a huge hole going through your whole head. 

In a fight between these two manipulative little bastards...who would win? Aizen or Hayden? A Renegade Soul Reaper with a God Complex or one seriously pissed off Black Lantern with a huge hole in his face that would make every male Hollow, Arrancar and Espada completely jealous of him?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
considering you know about aizen ability, i would say this is  a spite in favor of pycho pirate
Seriously? Aw crap...I was trying to avoid making a spite thread. Really. Maybe my assumption that Aizen's far more mentally stable condition (which in comparison to Hayden's is more solid than a diamond) would have given him the willpower to at least resist the effects of The Medusa Mask for an extended period of time was...off. Sorry.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@Shadowstep said:
" Seriously? Aw crap...I was trying to avoid making a spite thread. Really. Maybe my assumption that Aizen's far more mentally stable condition (which in comparison to Hayden's is more solid than a diamond) would have given him the willpower to at least resist the effects of The Medusa Mask for an extended period of time was...off. Sorry. "
no, the problem is, hayden have a hole in his face, meaning no eyes, aizen used his zanpakuto ability, only if the people can see, but if hayden can see......, wel that's debatable
@cfatalis said:

" @Shadowstep said:

" Seriously? Aw crap...I was trying to avoid making a spite thread. Really. Maybe my assumption that Aizen's far more mentally stable condition (which in comparison to Hayden's is more solid than a diamond) would have given him the willpower to at least resist the effects of The Medusa Mask for an extended period of time was...off. Sorry. "

no, the problem is, hayden have a hole in his face, meaning no eyes, aizen used his zanpakuto ability, only if the people can see, but if hayden can see......, wel that's debatable "

What about Kaname Tousen? He's blind and Aizen was still able to take control of him using Kyōka Suigetsu...at least that is how I remember it happening. (I don't remember Tousen ever joining with Aizen of his own accord like Gin did.) Technically...this is no different. Well, okay Hayden is missing his whole face but I am sure The Medusa Mask would allow him to see in some capacity. But...then we have to ask the question could Kyōka Suigetsu affect The Medusa Mask in a way that would allow him to manipulate Hayden even as he would try to use The Medusa Mask on Aizen or would their abilities just cancel each other out the moment Aizen uses Kyōka Suigetsu on The Medusa Mask while Hayden is trying to use The Medusa Mask on Aizen?
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Shadowstep said:
" @cfatalis said:

" @Shadowstep said:

no, the problem is, hayden have a hole in his face, meaning no eyes, aizen used his zanpakuto ability, only if the people can see, but if hayden can see......, wel that's debatable "
 What about Kaname Tousen? He's blind and Aizen was still able to take control of him using Kyōka Suigetsu...at least that is how I remember it happening. (I don't remember Tousen ever joining with Aizen of his own accord like Gin did.) Technically...this is no different. Well, okay Hayden is missing his whole face but I am sure The Medusa Mask would allow him to see in some capacity. But...then we have to ask the question could Kyōka Suigetsu affect The Medusa Mask in a way that would allow him to manipulate Hayden even as he would try to use The Medusa Mask on Aizen or would their abilities just cancel each other out the moment Aizen uses Kyōka Suigetsu on The Medusa Mask while Hayden is trying to use The Medusa Mask on Aizen? "
No, Tosen did join of his own accord, though I can't figure out why everyone seems to think Aizen can actually control peoples thoughts. He only affects their senses (which is potentially just as dangerous)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Even without the black lantern upgradem Psycho Pirate controlled 3 earth's all from alternate universes at the same time. 

Even though he had a little help from AM, and it was very difficult for him, it's WAYYY more impressive than anything we've seen Aizen do. And this wasn't even the souped-up black lantern version..
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Shadowstep: Like Agent said, Tosen did join through his own free will. Its likely because he believes that path will lead to justice, but i think it runs deeper than that. 

He also both respects and fears Aizen.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Shadowstep said:
"

Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
One is Sōsuke Aizen, a renegade Soul Reaper who has a Zanpakutō called Kyōka Suigetsu that can seriously $%#@ with your mind until it has turned you into a raving lunatic who is literally incapable of surviving without Aizen unless the victims are able to undergo severe psychiatric rehabilitation ASAP. The other was Roger Hayden, the second Psycho-Pirate and the wielder of the terrifying Medusa Mask. The Medusa Mask allowed Hayden to literally project any emotion he wished onto his victims thus allowing him to control them very much in the same way Aizen could...or perhaps even worse.   Unlike Aizen, who expired from the mortal realm countless ages ago, Hayden's death was a little more recent and very brutal. Black Adam poked him in the eyeballs and pushed his brain out the back of his head in one of the most gruesome death scenes in history.  But as they say...the dead don't always stay dead and unfortunately for Hayden he has been resurrected as one of Nekron's Black Lantern Corpsmen...without the insides of his head. He has been given custody of his vile Medusa Mask back and is now ready to make everyone feel the pain of being alive once more...with a huge hole going through your whole head.  In a fight between these two manipulative little bastards...who would win? Aizen or Hayden? A Renegade Soul Reaper with a God Complex or one seriously pissed off Black Lantern with a huge hole in his face that would make every male Hollow, Arrancar and Espada completely jealous of him? "
i wanna see that scan where BA kills him XD

wat can the second guy do EXACLLY
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
ill have to go with aizen. with the help of the menos and his zanpakto, he is unaffected by any physical and mental attacks.
@FLCL1 said:
"@Shadowstep said:
"

Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
One is Sōsuke Aizen, a renegade Soul Reaper who has a Zanpakutō called Kyōka Suigetsu that can seriously $%#@ with your mind until it has turned you into a raving lunatic who is literally incapable of surviving without Aizen unless the victims are able to undergo severe psychiatric rehabilitation ASAP. The other was Roger Hayden, the second Psycho-Pirate and the wielder of the terrifying Medusa Mask. The Medusa Mask allowed Hayden to literally project any emotion he wished onto his victims thus allowing him to control them very much in the same way Aizen could...or perhaps even worse.   Unlike Aizen, who expired from the mortal realm countless ages ago, Hayden's death was a little more recent and very brutal. Black Adam poked him in the eyeballs and pushed his brain out the back of his head in one of the most gruesome death scenes in history.  But as they say...the dead don't always stay dead and unfortunately for Hayden he has been resurrected as one of Nekron's Black Lantern Corpsmen...without the insides of his head. He has been given custody of his vile Medusa Mask back and is now ready to make everyone feel the pain of being alive once more...with a huge hole going through your whole head.  In a fight between these two manipulative little bastards...who would win? Aizen or Hayden? A Renegade Soul Reaper with a God Complex or one seriously pissed off Black Lantern with a huge hole in his face that would make every male Hollow, Arrancar and Espada completely jealous of him? "
i wanna see that scan where BA kills him XDwat can the second guy do EXACLLY "

@Sinister_Noob said:
"ill have to go with aizen. with the help of the menos and his zanpakto, he is unaffected by any physical and mental attacks. "

Prove it
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
"ill have to go with aizen. with the help of the menos and his zanpakto, he is unaffected by any physical and mental attacks. "
Prove it "
you see, if you read bleach you'd know this. and no, i dont have the time to. ask someone else

I'm still waiting for the bleach freaks to give me an answer on why Aizen would win.
alright, ill give ya something.

so, does this answer a few questions nuva
it makes aizen untouchable, as any attack will not hit him. unfortunately he can attack anyone outside the light. do i hear the word badass coming?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,247 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@DJSNuva1:
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@FLCL1 said:
"@Shadowstep said:
"

Sōsuke Aizen
Sōsuke Aizen
i wanna see that scan where BA kills him XDwat can the second guy do EXACLLY "

"

He do have eyes.

@Destinyheroknight said:

"He do have eyes.

"

When I first read Blackest Night: Superman #2, I wasn't expecting Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate to have his head fully restructured, but having seen other Black Lanterns be completely torn asunder only to be fully reconstructed by The Black Lantern Power Rings in mere moments I guess it's only natural that he would have been whole upon being "resurrected." Ah, that reminds me, as it has been revealed, a Black Lantern isn't actually a person who has been resurrected from the grave, they are actually The Black Lantern Power Rings.

See, when the rings attach themselves to a corpse they don't bring back the person who has died, instead they take total control of the corpse and begin to operate it like a machine. Also, they use the memory engrams imprinted on the corpse in question's mind to impersonate the person whose corpse they are in control of almost flawlessly, sort of like how Noveno Espada Aaroniero Arruruerie was able to impersonate Kaien Shiba to the point that he actually convinced Rukia Kuchiki that he was indeed Kaien Shiba...at least until he asked her to bring the heads of Ichigo, Renji, Uryu and Chad to him. 

This allows The Black Lantern Power Ring to maintain the illusion that everyone it comes into contact with will be under the impression that they are indeed who they say they are. So...now the question we have to ask is can Aizen use Kyōka Suigetsu's power against a ring? And even if he can...how is he supposed to kill Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate without both a Green Lantern Power Ring and a Power Ring from any other portion of The Emotional Spectrum? So far nothing other than reinforcing any single one of the six other lights (i.e., The Indigo Light of Compassion) with The Green Light of Willpower has succeeded in permanently destroying a Black Lantern. 

Well, actually there could be an alternative solution, we don't know what effects high-level Kido spells or spiritual energy (in general) that is as strong as Aizen's (or maybe ever weaker than Aizen's) would have on a Black Lantern. Perhaps...if he can keep himself from being affected by Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate's ability to impose his emotions on other beings (which would be hard as Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate can impose his emotions on others even if they are not looking directly at him) Aizen could crush The Black Lantern Power Ring (which are incapable of reforming themselves after being physically obliterated) that is operating Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate's body using his monstrous spiritual pressure, thus resulting in Aizen's ultimate victory over Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate. 

And, since Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate's body would be disintegrated by the small but semi-potent explosion unleashed by The Black Lantern Power Ring's destruction, Aizen does not have to worry about another Power Ring coming from out of the blue and rebuilding Psycho-Pirate's corpse. This is all just theory and speculation of course. For all we know, The Black Lantern Power Ring operating Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate's body might just end up absorbing all of the spiritual energy around it, therefore reducing Aizen into a powerless weakling who would be unable to defend himself against Black Lantern Psycho-Pirate and would then have his heart ripped out which in turn would result in the "birth" of Black Lantern Sōsuke Aizen.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
so Aizen wins? good, at least that settled. 
Post by KingOfSnipers (435 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Eh? Aizen only has an extremely small chance of winning and that's only if BL Psycho Pirate just stands around doing nothing and lets him do whatever he wants instead of actually fighting.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel