Sora vs Rurouni Kenshin

Topic started by Lord_Frieza on May 30, 2012. Last post by chrono122 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Kingdom Hearts Sora vs Rurouni Kenshin.

Both are in their current prime.

No Prep time.

Takes place in a random forest in Japan.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I think Sora would take this one. He can cut buildings in half like they're made of butter and can glide/fly. He can also use magic, summon creatures, use drive forms and he can move so fast he can't be seen when using his reaction commands.

They guy's a beast, he could take most swordsman in anime/games.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Sora wins here....

Post by Dream (7,090 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Sora's too damn powerful for Kenshin to even handle. Take one swordsman who can cut through solid steel versus another who not only can hack apart buildings with his "sword", but can also fly, has various magic spells at his disposal, some of which are quite broken in effects (Stop, Magnet and Reflect), and is at least hypersonic in speed shown through his various encounters against Organization XIII and other Nobodies. There's too much difference in the abilities and stats between the two.
Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

cmon sora fought evenly against sephirot....

Post by Lord_Frieza (52 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Guess I over estimated Kenshin lol

Post by ohgodwhy (1,480 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Or underestimated Sora lol. Seriously he can put up a good fight against most high tier swordsman, you'd have to put someone who can beat Sephiroth up against him to make it a fair thread.

Sora is a beast.. he fought equally with SEPHIROTH...

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DBZ_universe: And defeated cloud, hades, hercules, the titans, a dragon, and pretty much every Disney villain ever created. Yep... Definitely a beast.

Post by Sonata (35,091 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Sora has supernatural abilities while Kenshin is semi-realistic. It is obvious Sora wins for that reason alone.

@rein: lol

Post by chrono122 (84 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Sora did not beat sephiroth at the end of the battle with him he says I admit ur quite skilled but only cloud can defeat him and even then sephiroth can beat cloud. The only reason cloud wins is due to sephiroth toying around with cloud too much

@chrono122: Didn't Sora defeated Cloud as well?

@DBZ_universe: Didnt sora say after that match next time lets have a fair match because something about cloud tried to exploit the dark powers but it backfired

@chrono122: I think... I haven't played the game for a long time... I'll have to check it out again...

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@chrono122: That's true but then again that was KH Sora vs Cloud, by KH2 Sora had monsterous feats that he would lolstomp Cloud with.

@SpeedForceSpider: agreed... also that would mean Sora could also beat Seph because Seph said "Only Cloud can defeat me" and since Sora is stronger than Cloud that would mean he too can beat Sephiroth... right??

@DBZ_universe: But at the end of the fight with sephiroth he is not even gasping for air or does he look beaten he just shrugs it off and says i admit ur quite skilled but it only looks like cloud can defeat me bring him here. and the only reason why cloud wins is due to sephiroth toying with him and i believe during the kh2 fight sephiroth is not really going all out

@SpeedForceSpider: kh2 sora does have alot of monster feats but in kh2 u only see cloud swordsmen skills he does not use any materia or omnislash level 5 so we have yet to seen cloud going all out aganist sora

@chrono122: Yes that is true!!! he likes to toy around with his opponents alot.... honestly if you don't have anything to heal with Seph can kill you....

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel