Sora vs Luffy, Zoro and sanji

Topic started by Zerogodlike on Oct. 22, 2013. Last post by Jinbeifan1 8 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by Zerogodlike (1,171 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Bloodlusted on for all

Fight to the death.

Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Zerogodlike: Sora from Kingdom Hearts?????? ( My Gamer senses detected a favorite character fighting )

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike: Sora from Kingdom Hearts?????? ( My Gamer senses detected a favorite character fighting )

i react the same way whenever i hear asura

@othus12 said:

@AnimeDefender said:

i react the same way whenever i hear asura

LOL, I thought I was the only one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Asura....... such a freaking BEAST!!!!!!!!!!! I have never regreted buying his game!!!!!!!!

@AnimeDefender:

your right lol

@Zerogodlike: My Gamer senses have been sharpened dramatically!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heres the new calcs on sora http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sora

he should be able to take all 3 of them on.

@Zerogodlike:DC at PLANET LEVEL!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike:DC at PLANET LEVEL!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

i looked at how they calc it its accurate due to the fact they beat twilight xemas who absorbed the energy of a entire planet. and the 3200 mach speed came from him dodging omnidirectional lasers.

@Zerogodlike: Xemnas never took the energy of an entire planet, he just took the hearts of the people who were consumed by the power of darkness.

@othus12: Did you check this out?

Zerogodlike said:

Heres the new calcs on sora http://outskirtsbattledome.wikispaces.com/Character+Profile+-+Sora

he should be able to take all 3 of them on.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike: Xemnas never took the energy of an entire planet, he just took the hearts of the people who were consumed by the power of darkness.

i am guessing their talking about in KH1 where Xemnas destoryed sora's planet by overwhelming the energy of the planet.

@Zerogodlike: That wasn't Xemnas, or any other major powerhouse character in the KH series. That was only due to the Heartless taking Sora's world apart.

Post by othus12 (6,186 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@AnimeDefender: damn that's really sick. though sora should have more feats in order to be put on planet level. i mean he was struggling with sephirot.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike: That wasn't Xemnas, or any other major powerhouse character in the KH series. That was only due to the Heartless taking Sora's world apart.

yea thats what i thought to have a look at the thread they made to scale him to this level http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20815 but idk it could be wrong.

@othus12: Sephiroth is awesome, he doesn't require feats lol.

Though I have to call bullshit on these Cacls, Sora has NEVER shown anything to put him on that level. Though I kinda do wish he was that powerful :(.

@othus12:

http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=20815

take a look at this its calcs for kingdom hearts.

@Zerogodlike: Status Update: These guys are not providing a good argument for Sora to be that powerful.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Zerogodlike: Status Update: These guys are not providing a good argument for Sora to be that powerful.

I guess their assuming that the Heart that resides in the world = a planet.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

So Sora is a planet buster now?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel