Sora vs Byakuya

Topic started by AnimeDefender on Nov. 3, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by AnimeDefender (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Rules

Both in Character

Both Have No Prep

Both Have No Knowledge

No Genie

NO OBD CACLS!!!!!!!!!

Swordsman

VS

Soul Society
Soul Society
Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sora, stomp!

@Baal_Raam: Reasons!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?

Post by Baal_Raam (617 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@AnimeDefender: Well for starters, Soras potency Level is planet level for hes able to fight, and beat Xemnas, who absorbed a broken Kingdom hearts (planet level ft). And for the fact that Sora is massively faster than byakuya or his projectiles will ever be. Byakuya cannot hope to defeat someone with the potency of planet level, in this case Sora one shots or blitz him easily.

@Baal_Raam: ............................ Let me edit this okay!!!!

Post by Stingerrain (367 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sora with complete ease. His physical stats and general abilities far exceed Byakuya's, and he's fought and defeated much more powerful foes (I.E. Xemnas).

Post by Carter_esque (577 posts) See mini bio Level 10

lol Sora god-stomps. He's displayed so many hax abilities in the KH series that it's plausible to believe that he might be able to solo the entire Bleach-verse.

@Carter_esque said:

lol Sora god-stomps. He's displayed so many hax abilities in the KH series that it's plausible to believe that he might be able to solo the entire Bleach-verse.

..........................................No..................

Post by takashichea (11,673 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Normally, I don't step in battle threads, but I saw my favorite character in Bleach against my childhood video game character from the PS2 era. I don't know what to say.

AnimeDefender: Call me when you need something. I will be working on my simulcast guide for fall 2013.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Carter_esque said:

..........................................No..................

Don't get me wrong, I like Byakuya too. Honestly, he's one of my fav. chars in Bleach but he's out of his league here.

@takashichea said:

Normally, I don't step in battle threads, but I saw my favorite character in Bleach against my childhood video game character from the PS2 era. I don't know what to say.

AnimeDefender: Call me when you need something. I will be working on my simulcast guide for fall 2013.

LOL, .................................... ?

@Carter_esque: I am not talking about Byakuya, I am typing about Sora soloing Bleachverse........ no just no

@Carter_esque: I have no idea LOL!!!!! But for some reason my gut tells me to follow Byakuya...... Maybe because of his defensive bankai. I just remembered something, I need to ban Genie from this fight!!!!!!

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,880 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Interesting battle, I'd give Byakuya the edge simply because he has more versatility thanks to his bankai and Kido.

@AnimeDefender said:

@Carter_esque: I have no idea LOL!!!!! But for some reason my gut tells me to follow Byakuya...... Maybe because of his defensive bankai. I just remembered something, I need to ban Genie from this fight!!!!!!

I agree. Not nerfing Sora in at least some way kinda makes this a stomp in his favor.

Post by Fehafare (9,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Oh boy the KH wank.

@Fehafare: Did you check on what scale of destruction the OBD put Sora in?

Post by DBZ_universe (15,654 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Very nice fight! I have to give it to Sora IMO.

He can summon Cloud to help him out.

Post by Fehafare (9,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@AnimeDefender: Yeah i did.

Post by 321zigzag1 (638 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Sora has planet level potency? Xemnas has planet level feats?

Xemnas has warped reality although rarely, also his warping skills aren't of the higher level if I recall.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel